PDA

View Full Version : Kansas Firefighters & EMTS read`

Manny69
12-19-2010, 05:23 PM
If there are any firefighters or EMTs from Kansas please send me a PM we are in the process of putting together a BBQ competition in Salina with each team having at least 1 firefighter or EMT

Ron_L
12-19-2010, 05:44 PM
Are you looking for firefighters or EMTs who already have a competition team? I know that there are some out there, but I really doubt that you'll find enough in that area to hold a competition. How about inviting "regular" teams and having each one adopt a local firefighter or EMT for the competition?

HarleyEarl
12-19-2010, 07:46 PM
Are you looking for firefighters or EMTs who already have a competition team? I know that there are some out there, but I really doubt that you'll find enough in that area to hold a competition. How about inviting "regular" teams and having each one adopt a local firefighter or EMT for the competition?

I like this idea. Might try to make it over if there isn't a scheduling conflict.

wayne76
12-20-2010, 05:31 PM
Hello redneck firefighter, Wayne76 here. I am a paramedic in Indiana and would like to come attend if the scheduling works out for me. I came to the WinterQ in Great Bend, KS in Feb and met a few of the teams. I judged at that event as I do not have a cook team nor am I a member of one. Let me know how this works out and I may be able to make it. Medic76/Wayne 76