PDA

View Full Version : Have 2 seats available at banquet

Bunny
12-16-2010, 07:39 PM
We have 2 seats available at our banquet table. I need to turn in names asap. We only have 8 in our party and would love to invite any brethern to sit with us. Give me a holler.

Bunny/KCass BBQ:-D

wayne76
12-16-2010, 07:54 PM
Bunny, Joan I will be attending the banquet and if the 2 seats are still available we would like to fill them. I am Wayne Schuetz from Washington, IN and have judged at comps where you have been a rep. If you wish to e-mail, send to continentalfarmatyahoodotcom. W

Bunny
12-16-2010, 11:12 PM
Bunny, Joan I will be attending the banquet and if the 2 seats are still available we would like to fill them. I am Wayne Schuetz from Washington, IN and have judged at comps where you have been a rep. If you wish to e-mail, send to continentalfarmatyahoodotcom. W

Consider it done, my friend. I have sent you an email and see you at the banquet!:clap2::-D

Jeff_in_KC
12-17-2010, 09:50 AM
Actually, Bunny, with two tables, we have (had) four. Still two more seats available.

ThomEmery
12-17-2010, 12:37 PM
I need three seats

Jeff_in_KC
12-17-2010, 02:22 PM
Thom, I'd invite you but we have only two left. Got another group I thought was going to join us but turned out they had three as well.

wayne76
12-17-2010, 06:08 PM
Bunny, Thanks. This will be our first KCBS banquet and I would like to be at a table with someone I know. Wayne---Not that I don't know some of the other teams, judges and reps, just that I am glad to know that we have a chair apiece. See you there. Wayne