PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Marriage - need ideas

Ford
12-02-2010, 09:15 AM
OK so we're getting married on the beach at Clearwater in mid Feb and it will not be a BBQ wedding.

I was thinking maybe we could have a bachelor party at the Lakeland contest. Anybody think that's a good idea?

Also I'd like to host an informal reception up north within 300 miles of Grand Rapids MI on a Friday night at a contest. I'm thinking June or July and it needs to have room for us to setup a tent for the event. Pot Luck dinner with me buying the beer and booze.

RubMeTender
12-02-2010, 10:06 AM
OK so we're getting married on the beach at Clearwater in mid Feb and it will not be a BBQ wedding.

I was thinking maybe we could have a bachelor party at the Lakeland contest. Anybody think that's a good idea?

Also I'd like to host an informal reception up north within 300 miles of Grand Rapids MI on a Friday night at a contest. I'm thinking June or July and it needs to have room for us to setup a tent for the event. Pot Luck dinner with me buying the beer and booze.

Having just been to a Clearwater Beach wedding a couple weeks ago, I can tell you you are making a great decision on that.
Lakeland is about 1hr to 1hr 15 away from Clearwater. Alot of the things we did last year at Lakeland seem to be a bad idea, so I dont see why it wouldnt be a blast to have the bachelor party at the contest.