PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Annual BBQ cooking class/fundraiser

Scottie
11-30-2010, 12:54 PM
Looks like we will be having our 2nd Annual cancersuckschicago.com competition cooking class/fundraiser on february 4-5th, 2011. This class will be in Westmont, IL and will cover all aspects, techniques and flavors for a successful and award winning BBQ.

The class will be on a KCBS timeline. We will also have a very special guest instructor this year. I do not have the Applications done yet, but mark your calendars and I will have the apps ready by next week. I just need to iron out a few minor details.

We will have special rates at a local hotel and will also provide dinner and breakfast at the class. We will also provide a goody bag that is filled with products from sponsors and from my BBQ team.

So mark your calendar for those dates! The class will have limited seating and I am figuring we will fill the hall this year with students.

As always, a portion (last year it was $250) of the class fee will be a tax deductible donation to our foundation. Our foundation raises money for cancer research and to assist those that are effected by cancer.

Hope to see you there!

Scottie

grossepellets
01-14-2011, 10:11 AM
Scottie,
I believe I will be able to drop off some sample 4 packs for your participants.

kdkelley
02-12-2011, 07:53 AM
Thanks for a great Class. Scottie ., Sign me up for next year .
Kevin BArnstormers BBQ

Scottie
02-13-2011, 07:24 AM
Thanks Kevin. Next years class will be in Hawaii!!!! ;)