PDA

View Full Version : Product thoughts..

altomari8868
11-18-2010, 01:10 PM
I have just ordered some Billy bones competition rub and the original and mild sauces, and some Cowtown rubs and sauces.. I was wondering if anyone has had any luck with these items during competitions in the North Eastern US. I am practicing with some scouts this weekend for an upcoming fund raiser. If you are using them in a certain way, we would love it if you could share. Thank you in advance for any information....

ClayHill
11-18-2010, 02:42 PM
pm sent

Chipper
11-18-2010, 03:26 PM
I use the Billy Bones rub, slightly modified, and have done reasonably well with it. No experience with the other products.

Bbq Bubba
11-18-2010, 04:07 PM
Outstanding! :thumb:

Smokin' Gnome BBQ
11-18-2010, 05:28 PM
I would personally recommend NOT buying the xxx cherry sauce. I still cant get the taste out of my mouth...:sick::sick::sick:

I will say that the customer service is excellent!!

ClayHill
11-18-2010, 07:41 PM
I would personally recommend NOT buying the xxx cherry sauce. I still cant get the taste out of my mouth...:sick::sick::sick:

I will say that the customer service is excellent!!

I was waiting for you to chime in:-D

Smokin' Gnome BBQ
11-19-2010, 07:19 AM
I was waiting for you to chime in:-D

I resisted as long as I could...I still have 4 bottles of the cherry rub..want it?

I should mention that my only experiance is with the xxx cherry line..

altomari8868
11-19-2010, 11:22 AM
Is it an ingredient that you do not like or just the entire flavor profile? What did you try it on that it did not taste good on???? I was thinking of trying the cherry.

Smokin' Gnome BBQ
11-19-2010, 01:05 PM
Is it an ingredient that you do not like or just the entire flavor profile? What did you try it on that it did not taste good on???? I was thinking of trying the cherry.

pm sent.

ClayHill
11-19-2010, 02:40 PM
I resisted as long as I could...I still have 4 bottles of the cherry rub..want it?

I should mention that my only experiance is with the xxx cherry line..

I actually like the cherry rub...so yes, I'll take them off you hands and pay you the full price, let me know

Smokin' Gnome BBQ
11-19-2010, 03:22 PM
I actually like the cherry rub...so yes, I'll take them off you hands and pay you the full price, let me know

pm me your address, Ill send it down.. no $$ needed..in fact I probably owe you!!!