PDA

View Full Version : Brunch

MrSmoker
09-25-2004, 06:11 PM
I'm going to drive down to Tucson in the mourning for a Brunch at a new BBQ joint, i downloaded the menu and it sounds interesting.I will be meeting some of the local BBQ Club there and hope to meet some new friends.

MrSmoker
09-26-2004, 07:11 PM
I'm going to drive down to Tucson in the mourning for a Brunch at a new BBQ joint, i downloaded the menu and it sounds interesting.I will be meeting some of the local BBQ Club there and hope to meet some new friends.Well i'm back from Tucson and it was real BBQ,had a big tailer mounted smoker out front.They had pork ribs,beef ribs,pulled pork.shedded beef,sausage,brats,chicken and lots of sides 9.95 each all you can eat. And best of all i met another Bandera Q'er. He will be checking out this site tomorrow,he lives only 2 mi. away.

parrothead
09-26-2004, 08:07 PM
Sounds like a good time.

chad
09-26-2004, 08:09 PM
Very cool! Sounds like you got your money and time's worth! :D And, you met another Bandera owner :twisted:

BrooklynQ
09-26-2004, 10:51 PM
I'm going to drive down to Tucson in the mourning for a Brunch at a new BBQ joint, i downloaded the menu and it sounds interesting.I will be meeting some of the local BBQ Club there and hope to meet some new friends.

New BBQ joint? Local BBQ club?

Man it's lonely in New York. Thank God for the Brethren!

MrSmoker
09-27-2004, 04:46 PM

New BBQ joint? Local BBQ club?

Man it's lonely in New York. Thank God for the Brethren!As it turns out today i found out that there is two more members within two miles of me.I feel a team in the making! :wink:

Dave_W
09-27-2004, 05:08 PM
Hi Mr. Smoker, found the site and got logged in. It's nice to be surrounded by Bandera buddies.

MrSmoker
09-27-2004, 05:17 PM
Hi Mr. Smoker, found the site and got logged in. It's nice to be surrounded by Bandera buddies.Welcome Dave you are now my Brother in Smoke! :D

brdbbq
09-27-2004, 05:27 PM
Hi Mr. Smoker, found the site and got logged in. It's nice to be surrounded by Bandera buddies.Welcome Dave you are now my Brother in Smoke! :D

After your cattle call. :wink:

minijosh
10-12-2006, 04:17 PM
What was the name of the bbq place?

MrSmoker
10-12-2006, 07:19 PM
It was called Soul Feathers and very good but they didn't make it. I think the best in Tucson right now is Mr.K's.