PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Comp Trailer!! Kansas City!

Jorge
09-21-2010, 08:24 AM
Folks, I got this from Bryan. Please keep your eyes open for this trailer! Pic attached below!

Our trailer that we use for BBQ comps was stolen the morning from a parking lot at 51st and Blue Ridge. My Good-One smoker was in it along with all of our BBQ comp gear. It's a International Load-Runner cargo tralier. It's all white with a drop gate in the back, dual axle, lic # (Mo) 1GB-7ZD. Can you please post this as a hail mary that someone might see it. It's a complete long shot, but I feel I should do everything possible. I guess we won't be cooking the American Royal next week and if we don't get anything back we will have to start from scratch again.

Thanks
-Bryan
Team "This Is How We Que It.

Balls Casten
09-21-2010, 08:29 AM
We're just borowing it. We need it for the Royal ... we'll return it, no big deal. :-P

Just copied our drivers but without some distinguishing marks, she's gonna be tuff to find.

smknwhlswife
09-21-2010, 08:33 AM
With KC police stopping 60 trucks hauling trailers yesterday, I HOPE they stop whoever stole this one! I will repost on Facebook!

crd26a
09-21-2010, 09:06 AM
This sucks, hope you can track it down.

But that close to Independence, probably a mobile meth lab by now lol

BlkJeep
09-21-2010, 09:24 AM
Good Luck. I travel mid-MO and I'll keep eyes peeled.

CBQ
09-21-2010, 09:48 AM
With KC police stopping 60 trucks hauling trailers yesterday, I HOPE they stop whoever stole this one! I will repost on Facebook!

60 trucks? Are they looking for the stolen trailer, or just thought the American Royal represents an opportunity to issue a few tickets?

** Never mind, just saw the other thread **

Tack
09-21-2010, 10:01 AM
I hope that they get their gear back, I know I would be devastated if it was mine. On a happier not I hope that whoever stole this gets caught and gets slow smoked by the justice system.

moocow
09-21-2010, 11:08 AM
If those guys are still up for cooking I am sure we can gather them some equipment. I would be devastated if this happened to us this close to the royal. Good Luck guys!

BBQ Bandit
09-21-2010, 11:46 AM
Sorry to here that... if I was local... you would have full access to my trailer and gear.

Sticks-n-chicks
09-21-2010, 11:50 AM
If those guys are still up for cooking I am sure we can gather them some equipment. I would be devastated if this happened to us this close to the royal. Good Luck guys!

I'm with Shane, if there is anthing SNC can do to help so you can cook the royal let us know.

I'll keep my eyes open..

ique
09-21-2010, 11:59 AM
moved, wrong thread

crd26a
09-21-2010, 12:02 PM
We've got a 10 x 20 pole tent (not the quickest up and down) with sides your more than welcome to for the Royal.

Smokin Laker
09-21-2010, 12:38 PM
This sucks. Hope someone finds it. Will keep my eyes peeled in the lake area.

This Is How We Que It
09-21-2010, 12:51 PM
Thanks for the support and offerings for property to cook in the Royal. I will have to respectfully decline and agin thank everyone. We are going to pass on the Royal and end our cooking season for the year. Although we have never cooked the Royal we did get an invite for the Royal next year :grin:. Good luck everyone and may the weather be great for you! See ya next year.

-Bryan

RobKC
09-21-2010, 01:08 PM
Bryan, good luck in recovering your trailer!

kcbbq13
09-21-2010, 01:35 PM
That's a bummer! My trailer was stolen from out in front of our store in OP, KS almost two years ago. The worst part is that the police told me without any markings on it it's just another white trailer... So my new trailer has about four huge stickers on the roof of it so if it ever gets stolen they would never see the stickers on top but the cop told me marking it that way would make easy to spot from an overpass etc...

Anyway I'm not cooking in the royal and I've got a drum if you want to use it for the weekend! I'm out in overland park so less than 20 minutes from the site. Just shoot me a pm if you'd like to use it.

Jamie

chambersuac
09-21-2010, 03:09 PM
I pray that your trailer and equipment is found very soon and in good shape. Sorry you're having to deal with this.

colonel00
09-21-2010, 05:38 PM
I work at a moving company so I will post this for our employees to keep an eye out. I will try to pass it along to our UPS guy and have him put it up in the hub here in Lenexa. Sadly though, as stated above, gonna be tough with no distinguishing markings.

Mister Bob
09-21-2010, 06:37 PM
You've got me thinking that a LoJack might be the next accessory for the trailer. I wish you luck getting yours back.

Sticks-n-chicks
09-21-2010, 10:23 PM
Thanks for the support and offerings for property to cook in the Royal. I will have to respectfully decline and agin thank everyone. We are going to pass on the Royal and end our cooking season for the year. Although we have never cooked the Royal we did get an invite for the Royal next year :grin:. Good luck everyone and may the weather be great for you! See ya next year.

-Bryan

I understand, but I know that I am not the only one that would love to have come down and say "hello" that weekend. If I know the brethren there will be plenty of offers for beverages...and good time to be had.

good luck to you.

Stoke&Smoke
09-22-2010, 07:44 AM
Bryan
Very sorry for your misfortune. Hope they find your trailer and gear soon!

Sawdustguy
09-22-2010, 01:54 PM
I am sorry to hear about your trailer. May the culprit have a thousand maggots feast on his testicles and a thousand more killer bees find a hiveing place in his anal cavity.

Jorge
09-24-2010, 06:59 PM
The trailer has been recovered, but was pretty much empty. If anyone in the KC area comes across a cheap Good One Rodeo, buyer beware.

The owner passes along his thanks for everyone keep an eye out.

bull2571
10-09-2010, 09:23 PM
That's a shame sorry to hear that. I'm real sorry I hope you find it

GrillsGoneWild
10-09-2010, 11:25 PM
How was it recovered? Abandoned or caught red handed. Glad they got their trailer back and hopefully thier insurance company will help them out on replacing what was inside.