PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Utah

stan
08-26-2004, 04:54 PM
I am a new member to the site. I currently live in a suburb of Salt Lake City Utah. I have had my Bandera for about a year now.

I found your group while trying to find accessories for my Bandera and think it is great. I have spent the last hour at work looking through the website at all the information posted.

Talk to y'all later!

Solidkick
08-26-2004, 05:13 PM
Welcome Stan! Lot and lots of experience and tips here on the board.
any questions, just let 'em fly!

Welcome my new brother!

kcquer
08-26-2004, 05:19 PM
Stan, Welcome Brother. I've never visited your part of Utah, but as a young man in the Air Force I took a cross country trip through that took me through central Utah (Holden, Scipio, Salina), very pretty country.
Never hesitate to ask questions, we're always glad to help, and don't hesitate to pass along anything you can help us out with either.

Bigmista
08-26-2004, 06:31 PM
Welcome Stan!

Glad you dropped by! Don't be a stranger. Jump right in and participate!

Mista

Trout_man22
08-26-2004, 07:02 PM
Stan, Welcome don't let this bunch of unwashed good for nothing…. Best BBQ’ing pack of friends get the best of you. Come back as much as you can.

cabo
08-26-2004, 07:08 PM
Stan, Welcome don't let this bunch of unwashed good for nothing…. Best BBQ’ing pack of friends get the best of you. Come back as much as you can.

Well, we are good for something................... :? :? :lol:

Welcome Stan!!

Jorge
08-26-2004, 07:13 PM
Welcome Stan. Beutiful country out there. You reminded me that I need to get back to Park City this winter. Enjoy the site, ask questions, and share your experiences.

cookswithfire
08-26-2004, 08:15 PM
Welcome Stan
This is the source......This site should have store ....brethren T-shirts...big al charcoal baskets(that we had to outsource to china)..baffles etc. maybe some day

Neil
08-27-2004, 02:57 AM
Welcome aboard Stan. Enjoy what you learn and share what you know. It's what the Brethren is all about.

MikeG
08-27-2004, 06:54 AM
Welcome Stan.
Hope you enjoy the site.
Mikeg

Bellybro
08-27-2004, 09:12 AM
Welcome Stan!

This is addicting for sure!

Arlin_MacRae
08-27-2004, 01:48 PM
Welcome, Brother Stan!

That's a pretty part of the country you're in. I get to fly through there a few times a year.

Enjoy the brotherhood and jump on in!

Arlin

Bill-Chicago
08-27-2004, 02:25 PM
welcome Stan

Glad you found us

BigBelly
08-29-2004, 08:59 AM
Welcome aboard Stan. Do not be bashful, jump right into the fray and start sharing what ya know.

bittertruth
09-01-2004, 11:58 AM
I love UTAH! I lived in Ogden for about eight years. Welcome to the best Qing info board there is.
Is the Green Parrot still open? It used to be right across from the old Salt Palace.

Bigdog
09-03-2004, 01:50 PM
I love UTAH! I lived in Ogden for about eight years. Welcome to the best Qing info board there is.
Is the Green Parrot still open? It used to be right across from the old Salt Palace.

What is the old Salt Palace?

bittertruth
09-03-2004, 02:47 PM

What is the old Salt Palace?

The Salt Palace was the old arena that the Jazz played in. It has been torn down to make room for a new arena. I havn't been back since before they tore it down.

stan
09-03-2004, 03:24 PM

Bittertruth -

I researched a little and the Green Parrot is no longer around. It has been gone for a while. I quess the place is now called Shaggys. I do not get downtown much. Have a great Labor Day weekend!

Stan