PDA

View Full Version : Contest Results Battle of the BBQ Brethren

LindaM
08-08-2010, 04:06 PM
Does anyone have any results yet? I am sure awards are about over, but I am also sure someone can get that early post out there. Thanks

MilitantSquatter
08-08-2010, 04:30 PM
Congrats to

GC : Out of the Ashes
RGC : Chubby Hubby

:clap2:

BBQ_MAFIA
08-08-2010, 04:51 PM
Congrats to Out of the Ashes and Chubby Hubby.

I can't wait to see the full results.

rookiedad
08-08-2010, 05:45 PM
congratulations to all and to all those who walked!! it was a fun time.

boogiesnap
08-08-2010, 05:53 PM
congrats everyone!!
bet it was a blast, hope there are some pics posted!

B C BBQ
08-08-2010, 06:06 PM
Full results are up on the KCBS site.

MilitantSquatter
08-08-2010, 06:20 PM
Full results are up on the KCBS site.

The Battle of the BBQ Brethren

STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

Holtsville, NY
Starts: 08/07/2010
Ends: 08/08/2010
Website: http://www.bbqbattleli.com (http://www.bbqbattleli.com/)
KCBS Reps: THERESA LAKE, MIKE LAKE

Prize Money: $4100.00

Contact Information:
Rich Gorgone
30 Yaphank Ave
Yaphank, NY 11980
Phone: 631-852-6109
events@bbq-brethren.net

Contest Results: [View Printable (http://www.kcbs.us/results_print.php?id=2418)]

Grand Champion: Out Of The Ashes
Reserve Champion: Chubby Hubby BBQ

Overall:
1 Out Of The Ashes
2 Chubby Hubby BBQ
3 Smoke In Da Eye
4 T'N'T Dynamite BBQ
5 Brothers In Smoke
6 Swamp Pit BBQ
7 Ed-Que' Cators BBQ Comp.
8 Jacked Up
9 Team Bigbarry Q
10 Big Guns BBQ
11 Purple Pork Masters
12 Better Days Barbeque
13 FatGuys In A Little Smok
14 Babylon Grillbillies
15 Blazzin' Butt BBQ
16 Ma's Que Crew
17 Gotham City Grillers
18 Smokin Irish
19 I Like Smoke N Lightning
20 T Smoke & The Revolution
21 Purple Turtle Catering C
22 Yankee Rebels
23 Smokers Lounge BBQ
24 Ribs Within
25 Smokin Aces
26 Moosehead BBQ
27 Pit Posse
28 Two Fat Polocks
29 Smokenstien & His Bride
30 Baldwin Butt Burners
31 The Smoke'n Barrel
32 Bad Ass Competition BBQ
33 Shake N Bake BBQ
34 Stack-Rackers
35 Grim Reapers Smokers
36 Up In Smoke BBQ

Chicken:
1 Out Of The Ashes
2 Jacked Up
3 Ed-Que' Cators BBQ Comp.
4 Chubby Hubby BBQ
5 Shake N Bake BBQ
6 I Like Smoke N Lightning
7 Smoke In Da Eye
8 Ribs Within
9 Pit Posse
10 T'N'T Dynamite BBQ
11 Better Days Barbeque
12 Swamp Pit BBQ
13 Bad Ass Competition BBQ
14 Brothers In Smoke
15 FatGuys In A Little Smok
16 Yankee Rebels
17 Baldwin Butt Burners
18 Smokers Lounge BBQ
19 Up In Smoke BBQ
20 Moosehead BBQ
21 Two Fat Polocks
22 Babylon Grillbillies
23 Big Guns BBQ
24 Smokin Irish
25 Team Bigbarry Q
26 Ma's Que Crew
27 Purple Pork Masters
28 T Smoke & The Revolution
29 Stack-Rackers
30 Blazzin' Butt BBQ
31 Smokin Aces
32 Gotham City Grillers
33 Smokenstien & His Bride
34 Purple Turtle Catering C
35 The Smoke'n Barrel
36 Grim Reapers Smokers

Ribs:
1 Brothers In Smoke
2 Swamp Pit BBQ
3 T'N'T Dynamite BBQ
4 Purple Pork Masters
5 Purple Turtle Catering C
6 Out Of The Ashes
7 Team Bigbarry Q
8 Two Fat Polocks
9 T Smoke & The Revolution
10 FatGuys In A Little Smok
11 Chubby Hubby BBQ
12 Smokin Irish
13 Smoke In Da Eye
14 Better Days Barbeque
15 Ma's Que Crew
16 Pit Posse
17 I Like Smoke N Lightning
18 Gotham City Grillers
19 Baldwin Butt Burners
20 Smokin Aces
21 Smokenstien & His Bride
22 Big Guns BBQ
23 Blazzin' Butt BBQ
24 Babylon Grillbillies
25 Ed-Que' Cators BBQ Comp.
26 The Smoke'n Barrel
27 Moosehead BBQ
28 Smokers Lounge BBQ
29 Yankee Rebels
30 Up In Smoke BBQ
31 Ribs Within
32 Grim Reapers Smokers
33 Shake N Bake BBQ
34 Bad Ass Competition BBQ
35 Stack-Rackers
36 Jacked Up

Pork:
1 Swamp Pit BBQ
2 Out Of The Ashes
3 Jacked Up
4 The Smoke'n Barrel
5 Smokin Aces
6 Purple Pork Masters
7 Chubby Hubby BBQ
8 T'N'T Dynamite BBQ
9 Smoke In Da Eye
10 Brothers In Smoke
11 FatGuys In A Little Smok
12 Babylon Grillbillies
13 Ed-Que' Cators BBQ Comp.
14 Blazzin' Butt BBQ
15 Moosehead BBQ
16 Big Guns BBQ
17 Ribs Within
18 Smokers Lounge BBQ
19 Better Days Barbeque
20 Yankee Rebels
21 Ma's Que Crew
22 Team Bigbarry Q
23 Purple Turtle Catering C
24 Smokenstien & His Bride
25 Grim Reapers Smokers
26 T Smoke & The Revolution
27 Gotham City Grillers
28 Smokin Irish
29 I Like Smoke N Lightning
30 Two Fat Polocks
31 Bad Ass Competition BBQ
32 Baldwin Butt Burners
33 Stack-Rackers
34 Shake N Bake BBQ
35 Pit Posse

Brisket:
1 Gotham City Grillers
2 Blazzin' Butt BBQ
3 Big Guns BBQ
4 Smoke In Da Eye
5 Jacked Up
6 Ed-Que' Cators BBQ Comp.
7 Team Bigbarry Q
8 Babylon Grillbillies
9 T'N'T Dynamite BBQ
10 Chubby Hubby BBQ
11 Ma's Que Crew
12 Out Of The Ashes
13 Brothers In Smoke
14 Smokin Irish
15 Better Days Barbeque
16 Up In Smoke BBQ
17 Yankee Rebels
18 Purple Turtle Catering C
19 Smokers Lounge BBQ
20 Stack-Rackers
21 Purple Pork Masters
22 I Like Smoke N Lightning
23 FatGuys In A Little Smok
24 Pit Posse
25 Ribs Within
26 T Smoke & The Revolution
27 Bad Ass Competition BBQ
28 Smokenstien & His Bride
29 Baldwin Butt Burners
30 Swamp Pit BBQ
31 The Smoke'n Barrel
32 Moosehead BBQ
33 Shake N Bake BBQ
34 Smokin Aces
35 Two Fat Polocks
36 Grim Reapers Smokers

CTSmokehouse
08-08-2010, 06:54 PM
Congrats to the GC, RGC and all who walked and participated!!!

WTG Brethren!!!

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

SmokeInDaEye
08-08-2010, 06:58 PM
Wow is all I can say. I didn't think I was going to finish this morning but my brothers got me through and I'll always have visitation rights on the RGC trophy!

I'm off to blackout after I finish the sausage I picked up in Willie B's site this morning. Didn't love the garnish though...

Sir Winston Smoker
08-08-2010, 07:05 PM
Congrats to everyone. I found out about this AFTER my wife made plans for us. Looking forward to meeting some of you guys soon at a comp.

Smokenstein & monster crew
08-08-2010, 07:35 PM
Congrats to all...da winners
No brisket glue ?
Awesome time, lots of laughs......good times
Hopefully i can pull this bbq plane up, diving !
need to stick with a recipe soon & just cant seem to find the magic juice yet

Alan in Ga
08-08-2010, 07:40 PM
Congrats to everyone who competed good job guys

Ron_L
08-08-2010, 07:43 PM
Congrats to all!

Look at Brothers in Smoke in there with first in ribs!

SmokeInDaEye
08-08-2010, 08:04 PM
Congrats to all!

Look at Brothers in Smoke in there with first in ribs!

BIS did alright but it wasn't a 619.4286. Tied for RGC (solo), 3rd overall 2009, 1st overall 2008, 10th overall 2007 (but I was tired after the grilling GC the day before). Let the smack twack 2011 begin. Can't wait to come back up and beat folks with a hand tied behind my back!:boxing:

Some day ya'll are going to miss my hard working ways.:-P

Ron_L
08-08-2010, 08:12 PM
BIS did alright but it wasn't a 619.4286. Tied for RGC (solo), 3rd overall 2009, 1st overall 2008, 10th overall 2007 (but I was tired after the grilling GC the day before). Let the smack twack 2011 begin. Can't wait to come back up and beat folks with a hand tied behind my back!:boxing:

Some day ya'll are going to miss my hard working ways.:-P

I didn't mean to diminish your accomplishments! Sorry. Congrats on a great job!

MilitantSquatter
08-08-2010, 08:13 PM
BIS did alright but it wasn't a 619.4286. Tied for RGC (solo)

619.4286 is great !!!! :clap2: ... Will you love it as much when you move down to Memphis and vicinity and it gets you a middle of the pack placing ?? :wink:

Should I post the picks of your muffin pan chicken prep (round and square trays) :confused: ?

motoeric
08-08-2010, 08:20 PM
Congratulations to Out of the Ashes and Chubby Hubby.

Thanks to Rich for providing a great venue and for hosting the 2010 Battle of the BBQ Brethren.

Thanks to Phil for letting me drink all his water and for all the ribs.

Eric

motoeric
08-08-2010, 08:30 PM
There was a tie for RGC? Wow. I've never seen that before.

Did they just split the $ from 2nd and 3rd?

Eric

SmokeInDaEye
08-08-2010, 08:43 PM

Eric

Nah, I didn't even get a dollar just another trophy for the big box of BBB trophies. I got nothing but the honor of getting made fun of by Vinny who won't even cook.:boxing:

Me and the Chubbies worked out the trophy sharing!

SmokeInDaEye
08-08-2010, 08:58 PM
619.4286 is great !!!! :clap2: ... Will you love it as much when you move down to Memphis and vicinity and it gets you a middle of the pack placing ?? :wink:

Should I post the picks of your muffin pan chicken prep (round and square trays) :confused: ?

What would you do when you spend all day setting up, trimming, getting fires going, and doing turnin boxes ALONE only to find that your chicken didn't have bones? I made a move that could have killed me or could have tied me for RGC. My bet paid, sassy pants. What would you do....

SmokeInDaEye
08-08-2010, 09:03 PM

And your concept of me not being able to cook as well down south is f'd up too. Why are you such an arse?

biggs98
08-08-2010, 09:05 PM
Nah, I didn't even get a dollar just another trophy for the big box of BBB trophies. I got nothing but the honor of getting made fun of by Vinny who won't even cook.:boxing:

Me and the Chubbies worked out the trophy sharing!

We got ya covered Clint!!!!!:thumb::becky:

Great venue and a great weekend!!!! Everyone was really awesome as usual. A big thanks to Rich for putting on a great event.

boogiesnap
08-08-2010, 09:08 PM

Eric

nice job fellas, but just askin',

a tie is a tie, 2nd and 3rd is 2nd and 3rd.

what gives?

i apologize if its a sore subject and just ignore me.

SmokeInDaEye
08-08-2010, 09:12 PM
We got ya covered Clint!!!!!:thumb::becky:

Great venue and a great weekend!!!! Everyone was really awesome as usual. A big thanks to Rich for putting on a great event.

Thanks brother man and congrats again! What a great weekend and having it end in a tie is so appropriate. Every BBB has a story and this is it.

SmokeInDaEye
08-08-2010, 09:17 PM
nice job fellas, but just askin',

what gives?

i apologize if its a sore subject and just ignore me.

Not at all. I was just shocked (and barely functional) when I looked at the scores and me and Chubby Hubby laughed about how crazy it is. I tried to get a dollar from them as a settlement and didn't so we struck a joint custody thing for the big arse trophy.

Since most of the Battle of the BBQ Brethren awards live at my house I thought I should get a bit more time but we're working through it. ;)

motoeric
08-08-2010, 09:18 PM

what gives?

I don't know, but my assumption is that it is similar to the tie break rules for the categories.

If everything else is equal after all tie breaks systems are utilized and there is still a tie, there is a computerized 'coin flip' that determines who placed higher.

It would be cool to know how it is determined, but I'm just taken aback by how rare that is. Pretty freaky.

Eric

SmokeInDaEye
08-08-2010, 09:29 PM
I don't know, but my assumption is that it is similar to the tie break rules for the categories.

If everything else is equal after all tie breaks systems are utilized and there is still a tie, there is a computerized 'coin flip' that determines who placed higher.

It would be cool to know how it is determined, but I'm just taken aback by how rare that is. Pretty freaky.

Eric

Nah, we'll leave it unless you really care. I'm kind of trying to forget the zero cash I took home for 4 calls and 2/3 overall. We're good.

boogiesnap
08-08-2010, 09:41 PM
gotcha. nuff said.

congrats again to everyone who walked, called, and had a good time!

Q Haven
08-08-2010, 10:26 PM
If there is a tie the KCBS computer programs breaks the tie, I believe starting with the thrown out 6th scores and going from there. Congrats to all who walked!

Sledneck
08-09-2010, 12:41 AM
Congrats to all! Had an awesome time this weekend. Thanks to my teammates Muzzle and BBS for all the laughs. For a new venue/organizer things ran very smooth. A big Thank You and round of applause to the Suffolk County PAL for putting this on.

Sledneck
08-09-2010, 12:52 AM
BTW, that pot luck saturday night was the best one I have ever been to at a contest . I think im still stuffed. Congrats to Bad Ass, the 2010 winner of the Sledneck Memorial 13th place chicken.

Sledneck
08-09-2010, 01:42 AM
Competition sizzles at barbecue cookoff
Originally published: August 7, 2010 10:58 PM
By KAITLYN DEFOTO kaitlyn.defoto@newsday.com

QUICK SUMMARY
The event features 36 teams cooking off to raise money for the Suffolk County PAL Children with Special Needs program.
http://cdn.newsday.com/polopoly_fs/1.2187633.1281238670!/httpImage/image.JPG_gen/derivatives/display_600/image.JPG

Photo credit: Newsday/Alejandra Villa | Scott Johnson of Smokinstein and his Smoking Bride works on his pork ribs during today's 4th Annual Battle of the BBQ Brethren in Holtsville. (Aug. 7, 2010)
galleries

"It's not all about the brisket, it's about the friends you make."

That was the view of Clint Cantell, 40, of Garden City, one of the competitors at this weekend's fourth annual Kansas City Barbecue Society-sanctioned New York State BBQ Championship, a two-day contest and fundraiser that began at the Suffolk County Police Athletic League Sports Complex in Holtsville yesterday.

Cantell said he bonded with fellow competitors when he flew to Kansas City for the American Royal - an invitation-only barbecue competition of grand champion teams - with just one suitcase, and was forced to borrow all his utensils, cookers and rubs for the competition. "They become your family away from home," he said of fellow competitors yesterday.

The event features 36 teams cooking off to raise money for the Suffolk County PAL Children with Special Needs program and the New Interdisciplinary School in Yaphank, which offers education to children with developmental disabilities from birth through age 5, according to Rich Gorgone of the Suffolk PAL, who organized the event with BBQ Brethren.

Judges score the teams in four categories - chicken, ribs, pork and brisket - each judged on appearance, texture, and taste, said Phil Rizzardi, 50, of Nesconset, who founded the BBQ Brethren in 2003. There is more than $8,000 in prizes up for grabs.

"Win, lose or draw, it's a whole lot of fun," said Gary Kowalski, 52, of Hicksville, who has competed with his family team for five years in various states.

"These people would give the shirts off their backs, but it might have some barbeque sauce on it," Rizzardi said of the charity event. He described BBQ Brethren, which he said has 1,700 members from 190 countries, as a brotherhood that "promotes the art of low and slow barbecue."

During Bucks for Bones, the people's choice rib competition yesterday, attendees purchased tickets from the PAL for a dollar per rib. Those who purchased at least five tickets were eligible to vote for their favorite. There is also a $5 donation per vehicle for parking. All proceeds go to the program and school, said Gorgone, 39, of Bohemia.

Competition gets more serious today when teams vie to see who will be the reigning grand champion and eligible to represent New York in the American Royal in October.

Rizzardi, competing in the Brothers in Smoke team, will watch his barbecues through the night on computer screens that give temperature readings. "You cook the meats up to 18 hours but then have a 10-minute window to impress the judges with perfection," he said. "The best in the world can be beaten by a rookie; it all comes down to the taste buds."

Sledneck
08-09-2010, 01:48 AM
Barbecue teams compete in 2-day tourney in Holbrook
Originally published: August 8, 2010 7:09 PM
Updated: August 8, 2010 9:48 PM
By DENISE M. BONILLA denise.bonilla@newsday.com

http://cdn.newsday.com/polopoly_fs/1.2189710.1281310192!/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/display_600/image.jpg

Photo credit: Newsday / Alejandra Villa | Rocco Camastro of Shake n Bake ribs serves pork ribs during the 4th-Annual Battle of the BBQ Brethren in Holtsville. (Aug. 7, 2010)
galleries

For Matt Scheiner and Paul Polichronakis, the goal of Sunday's barbecue competition was simple: to place anywhere except dead last.

"We're just two guys who like to cook in our backyards," said Scheiner, 29.

The high school friends from Massapequa, who dubbed themselves Moosehead BBQ, were among 36 teams that competed meat-to-meat at the 2010 Battle of the BBQ Brethren held at the Suffolk County Police Athletic League Sports Complex in Holtsville.

The two-day event was the fourth annual Kansas City Barbecue Society-sanctioned New York State BBQ Championship The teams battled one another for $8,000 in prizes as well as a chance to take part in the granddaddy of all barbecue competitions, the Jack Daniels World Championship Invitational Barbecue in Lynchburg, Tenn.

The event also was a fundraiser for PAL's Children with Special Needs program and the New Interdisciplinary School in Yaphank, a private school for children with developmental disabilities, said Rich Gorgone, special needs coordinator for PAL. Gorgone helped organize the event with BBQ Brethren, a barbecue association that boasts 17,000 members from 190 countries, according to founder Phil Rizzardi, 50, of Nesconset.

A team of judges ate through 2 1/2 pounds each of ribs, pork, chicken and brisket, judging them on appearance, texture and taste, Rizzardi said. More than 2,000 showed up on Saturday to taste the different ribs, he said, estimating that an equal amount showed up Sunday.

Rizzardi said a big part of the Brethren is having more experienced teams mentor the newcomers. The Moosehead guys saw this firsthand when they were taken under the wing of a fellow competitor, Baldwin Butt Burners, a team that has won awards for five years.

Kathy Burke, 51, who with her husband, Jimmy, make up the Burners, said the newbies did well.

Turns out Moosehead finished 20th; the Burners 17th.

"You want to encourage people to get involved in this," she said. "This is not cutthroat. It's good, fun competition."

Sawdustguy
08-09-2010, 06:16 AM
Lets not forget to congratulate Skip and Julie of Swamp Pit on their first ever catagory win in a KCBS Contest with a first in Pork. Skip and Julie also got second in Ribs. Congratulations Swamp Pit!

exhorns
08-09-2010, 06:33 AM
BTW, that pot luck saturday night was the best one I have ever been to at a contest . I think im still stuffed. Congrats to Bad Ass, the 2010 winner of the Sledneck Memorial 13th place chicken.

What a weekend. Meeting with the teams and seeing the folks again was great. We were shocked to win 13th Place Chicken. What a stunner to hear our name called. After we got "The Chicken" the handshakes and congratulations from the other teams was appreciated. Can't wait until next years BBB to defend the title. A big thanks to Phil for making this event happen (not in October) and Sled for being the inspiration for the award. Congrats to all who walked.

big brother smoke
08-09-2010, 07:07 AM
I would like to thank all you New Yorkers for showing this left coaster the greastest time. Sean and Steve were excellent host and cooks. I will be back!

Smokin' Gnome BBQ
08-09-2010, 07:15 AM
congrats to all who walked, must have been a fun weekend!!!

Sawdustguy
08-09-2010, 08:04 AM
I would like to thank all you New Yorkers for showing this left coaster the greastest time. Sean and Steve were excellent host and cooks. I will be back!

It was my pleasure to meet one of my West Coast Brothers in Smoke.

CMALANGA
08-09-2010, 08:14 AM
Bad Ass is truly honored to have taken home the 13th place chicken award. We would like to thank the academy, Sled for setting the bar so high, and of course the judges, without whom we may have come in 14th. We hope to live up to the awesome responsibility that comes with the trophy.

We had a great time and especially enjoyed talking to the other teams and of course the Brethren.

Congratulations to all the teams who walked.

Chris

Bob S
08-09-2010, 08:20 AM
Congratulations to all who walked! It was a great contest and a great weekend. Many thanks to Richie, the PAL, Phil and the many volunteers that made it happen. :clap2:

Sawdustguy
08-09-2010, 08:33 AM
It was evident that the one year layoff has left us a little rusty but this year our highlight came in the form of a little girl. As the spectators were making their rounds, a little girl and her mom stopped by to purchase a rib during the buck a bone on Saturday. While her mom was handing us the ticket, her little girl was standing there, hand in hand with her mom, kissing the piggies in our logo on our banner. After we handed over the rib, her mom picked her up and started to move away. The little girl started crying and pointed to our banner crying, "piggies". It gave us a chuckle and my wife quickly yelled to the mom to wait. With that, my wife rummaged through our stuff and picked out one of our team tee shirts still in the wrapper and brought it to the mom. The little girl immediately stopped crying and her eyes widened to the size of a baseballs, whenh suddenly a big smile appeared as she kissed the pigs on our logo on the tee shirt. The mom was about to say thank you when the little girl uttered, "luv piggies". All of our hearts melted and win, loose or draw it made our contest.

Sledneck
08-09-2010, 08:40 AM
It was evident that the one year layoff has left us a little rusty but this year our highlight came in the form of a little girl. As the spectators were making their rounds, a little girl and her mom stopped by to purchase a rib during the buck a bone on Saturday. While her mom was handing us the ticket, her little girl was standing there, hand in hand with her mom, kissing the piggies in our logo on our banner. After we handed over the rib, her mom picked her up and started to move away. The little girl started crying and pointed to our banner crying, "piggies". It gave us a chuckle and my wife quickly yelled to the mom to wait. With that, my wife rummaged through our stuff and picked out one of our team tee shirts still in the wrapper and brought it to the mom. The little girl immediately stopped crying and her eyes widened to the size of a baseballs, whenh suddenly a big smile appeared as she kissed the pigs on our logo on the tee shirt. The mom was about to say thank you when the little girl uttered, "luv piggies". All of our hearts melted and win, loose or draw it made our contest.
Great story, it was also great to see the polocks back in action.

KC_Bobby
08-09-2010, 08:41 AM
Congrats to all. Sounds like it was a great time.

drumfreak
08-09-2010, 09:11 AM
Congrats to all! Sorry that I missed it this year. I hope to see you all next year!

BBQchef33
08-09-2010, 09:22 AM
Thanks all for a great time and helping to make it a success(i think so anyway). PAL was thrilled and shocked at what took place. Although I tried geting thru what we were all about, they never understood the extent.. The buck a bone contest generated over $4000 for the Special needs division, other folks were going up to richie handing him $$ for other things too. (Vitale contributed all profits from the ranch kettle raffle to the cause. ) I dont have a $$ figure yet but im sure we didn't go in the red.

thanks again for everyone for coming down and making it a great contest.. congrats to the winners!

Did anyone take any pictures? I was running around so much that i didnt have a chance.. Wanted to get a photo of the venue from the top of the stadium and never made it.

WannaBeBBQueen
08-09-2010, 09:26 AM
AWESOME event!! and not just because of the first place call...lol. Everything was right on the money...we never went without water, electric bathrooms or people to help us. So now I say to Phil, Rich and all those wonderful volunteers EXCELLENT job!! Thank you! thank you! thank you!!

I'm sure you guys will find some way to make it better next year, but at this moment I'm not even sure what to suggest because it was SO AWESOME!!

Smokin J
08-09-2010, 09:29 AM
What a great time! As always, it was great to see everyone. We had alot of fun this weekend. Congrats to everyone that walked. Especially Chubby Hubby, SIDE & and our neighbors Swamp Pit! It was Julie's Coffee that fueled us sunday morning! We also had a great time hanging with the guys from The Smokers Lounge too.

Special "Thanks" to Phil for all of his hard work and countless hours spent organizing the event. Also for relocating us to a bigger spot last minute.

I think the PAL did a great job. It was very organized.

Willie couldn't keep his hands off the big wiener this weekend. I busted him trying to steal it at about 3:00am. That was pretty funny!

Thank you to everyone that came by to congratulate us. Can't wait for the next one!

BBQchef33
08-09-2010, 09:38 AM
Oh.. remember when richie said he has DNA evidence to track down folks who leave the site a mess. :heh: The site was left in 95% original state(other 5% being from normal wear and tear). Only trash left behind was set at the 'curbs'(site edges... perfect), no damage, no piles of ash on the floor, Teams did an outstanding job compared to what i have seen previously.. just basic litter that comes with a festival .. I REALLY thank everyone for that becase its one less thing that would count against us being invited bacl..so far there are none. :clap2:

except for one group... heres what we found in the middle of the site... I had to haul it off so THEY dont have to.. So I covered your ARSE...., its at the curb by MY HOUSE. You'll know who u are.!

SHAME ON YOU!!!!:boxing::becky:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs303.snc4/40483_1458007883728_1039316847_31135312_3411390_n. jpg

WannaBeBBQueen
08-09-2010, 09:44 AM
Oh.. remember when richie said he has DNA evidence to track down folks who leave the site a mess. :heh: The site was left in 95% original state. Only trash left behind was set at the 'curbs'(site edges... perfect), no damage, no piles of ash on the floor, Teams did an outstanding job compared to what i have seen previously.. just basic litter that comes with a festival .. I REALLY thank everyone for that becase its one less thing that would count against us being invited bacl..so far there are none. :clap2:

except for one group... heres what we found in the middle of the site... I had to haul it off so THEY dont have to.. So I covered your ARSE...., its at the curb by MY HOUSE. You'll know who u are.!

SHAME ON YOU!!!!:boxing::becky:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs303.snc4/40483_1458007883728_1039316847_31135312_3411390_n. jpg

We were one of the last teams to leave and I was amazed at the cleanliness of the site, great job teams...except the team shown above:tsk:

Big George's BBQ
08-09-2010, 09:47 AM
Congrats to all who walked

Anchors Smokeshop
08-09-2010, 10:02 AM
This was my first competition and I was amazed at how friendly and helpful all of the teams were.
Phil and Rich did an amazing job.
Congrats to all the teams that walked.
Special thanks to Julie from Swamp Pit for all of your help. Congrats on the 1st place pork.

MattCom
08-09-2010, 10:03 AM
Congratulations to all of the competitors!! Thank you to our host PAL and all of those involved with the countless hours of preparation. The venue was excellent!

Cue's Your Daddy
08-09-2010, 10:06 AM
http://cranburysauce.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/speedbump.jpg

Anchors Smokeshop
08-09-2010, 10:07 AM
What a great time! As always, it was great to see everyone. We had alot of fun this weekend. Congrats to everyone that walked. Especially Chubby Hubby, SIDE & and our neighbors Swamp Pit! It was Julie's Coffee that fueled us sunday morning! We also had a great time hanging with the guys from The Smokers Lounge too.

Special "Thanks" to Phil for all of his hard work and countless hours spent organizing the event. Also for relocating us to a bigger spot last minute.

I think the PAL did a great job. It was very organized.

Willie couldn't keep his hands off the big wiener this weekend. I busted him trying to steal it at about 3:00am. That was pretty funny!

Thank you to everyone that came by to congratulate us. Can't wait for the next one!

Congrats on the GC!

Anchors Smokeshop
08-09-2010, 10:08 AM
Congratulations to all of the competitors!! Thank you to our host PAL and all of those involved with the countless hours of preparation. The venue was excellent!

Congrats on the GC!

SmokeInDaEye
08-09-2010, 10:09 AM
Also thanks to Sledneck for lending me his son to run turn-in boxes. It was a life saver. Don't think I've laugh as much as I did this weekend.

http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp15/SmokeInDaEye/IMG00225-20100808-0610.jpg

http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp15/SmokeInDaEye/IMG00228-20100808-0846.jpg

Sledneck
08-09-2010, 10:10 AM
http://cranburysauce.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/speedbump.jpg

now THAT is funny

Cue's Your Daddy
08-09-2010, 10:23 AM
great contest. Very well run. Rich (and his wife) did a great job for a 1st time organizer of a bbq contest. Special thx to 84 year old "Jack Palance" Sacco for setting up the water pipes. That guy is awesome. Especially when he was picking up the pipes sunday night telling his grandson he is doing it wrong. And then started doing it himself. All the volunteers were awesome. The ice was always flowing and the shirts were very bright. Good to see everyone there. No complaints here. wish i had some so i could start a blog. And awesome that $4k raised from Saturday's Buck a rib.

ique
08-09-2010, 10:36 AM
Not at all. I was just shocked (and barely functional) when I looked at the scores and me and Chubby Hubby laughed about how crazy it is. I tried to get a dollar from them as a settlement and didn't so we struck a joint custody thing for the big arse trophy.

Since most of the Battle of the BBQ Brethren awards live at my house I thought I should get a bit more time but we're working through it. ;)

I assume chunks of this part of the thread imply a :wink: but this wasnt a tie. There are well documented scoring rules and per those rules you came in 3rd.

Yakfishingfool
08-09-2010, 10:38 AM
Squeaked out swamp pit by this "l l" much to win ribs. Tough weekend...very tough but always great laughs. Do yourself a favor and ask sacco about the cuban and the "cheep". Empty your bladder first as it was that funny. I'm still chuckling about it. Additionally ask him about the peanut butter smell...still haven;t figured that one out yet.

SIDE - what can I say...you're a media whore with a small box of trophies...sometimes third place is perfect. :) Thanks for the sticks, very much enjoyed them.

BBS and Bigguns, you guys are freaking hysterical. Eyes glazed over Saturday evening at 1pm. Laughed and laughed.

Great to see the Pollocks back, they be kicking us in the butt again soon.

Paul at Cues your daddy...Diorama in motion.....

What a weekend. Scott

Ron_L
08-09-2010, 10:38 AM
If there is a tie the KCBS computer programs breaks the tie, I believe starting with the thrown out 6th scores and going from there. Congrats to all who walked!

The whole tie breaker process is documented here...

http://www.kcbs.us/pdf/HowToBreakATie.pdf

That doesn't make it any easier when you're involved and end up on the "losing" side of the tie breaker, but it is well documented.

I wish competitions would pay out to 5th place overall at a minimum and maybe even out to 10th overall. If you make it into the top 10 in most competitions you should get something to recognize the accomplishment.

But that's another topic... :-D

SmokeInDaEye
08-09-2010, 11:02 AM
The whole tie breaker process is documented here...

http://www.kcbs.us/pdf/HowToBreakATie.pdf

That doesn't make it any easier when you're involved and end up on the "losing" side of the tie breaker, but it is well documented.

I wish competitions would pay out to 5th place overall at a minimum and maybe even out to 10th overall. If you make it into the top 10 in most competitions you should get something to recognize the accomplishment.

But that's another topic... :-D

Yeah, next year I hope they give some money with the third place trophy. I know they did last year as I was the returning third place recipient.

Sledneck
08-09-2010, 11:28 AM
Frank Sacco has officially passed the torch:roll:

Yakfishingfool
08-09-2010, 11:36 AM
There was another person to thank, and I think he flew under the radar which appears where he likes to ride. A big thanks should go to Eric Vitale for a lot of the things that happened. I won't go into details, but he's a great guy to the BBQ brethren as well as the BBQ competition world. Thanks Eric, great spending time with you this weekend. Scott.

Sledneck
08-09-2010, 11:44 AM
Video from this weekend with a couple a brethren in it. Unfortunately The king of all bbq media was not in it. he was to busy crying about something else :) http://www.newsday.com/video/newsday-video-1.1482431?idno=20562

motoeric
08-09-2010, 12:05 PM
There was another person to thank, and I think he flew under the radar which appears where he likes to ride. A big thanks should go to Eric Vitale for a lot of the things that happened. I won't go into details, but he's a great guy to the BBQ brethren as well as the BBQ competition world. Thanks Eric, great spending time with you this weekend. Scott.

That is a great point. Eric did a fantastic job all weekend of cooking food for the crowd, talking up grilling and BBQ and creating a tactile experience for those that wanted to come down and have a good time.

Additionally, his generous support of Brethren events is VERY much appreciated and his donations for the prize pool were a fantastic addition.

Great job Mr. Vitale!

Solidkick
08-09-2010, 12:13 PM
Nice job everyone!

Westexbbq
08-09-2010, 12:28 PM
Almost feel like a human beeing again after a great weekend in beautiful Holtsville, Long Island. What a great venue and lots of fun for all. We all worked hard on our craft and congratulations again to all those who walked and competed.
The "Buck-a-Bone" event was a lot of fun and the money raised (over 4K) was pretty darn good.
Special thanks to the Baldwin Butt Burners (Jim and Kathy) for swapping spots with us so I could be on firmer footing.
The organization was very well done, the staff and all the amenities were excellent and kudos again to Rich Gorgone, his staff of volunteers and the PAL for a job well done.
I too wanted to get an overhead shot of the teams et al from the top of the stadium but alas, did not. Here are a few of the few that I did manage to take.
Looking forward to next year already.

SmokeInDaEye
08-09-2010, 12:31 PM
Video from this weekend with a couple a brethren in it. Unfortunately The king of all bbq media was not in it. he was to busy crying about something else :) http://www.newsday.com/video/newsday-video-1.1482431?idno=20562

They didn't get the midnight Homer Simpson dance party either.

I may be a media whore but I also got the contest a lot of coverage which was great for everyone. Only 363 days until Battle of the BBQ Brethren 5.

Sledneck
08-09-2010, 12:36 PM
They didn't get the midnight Homer Simpson dance party either.

I may be a media whore but I also got the contest a lot of coverage which was great for everyone. Only 363 days until Battle of the BBQ Brethren 5.
Homer simson never stood a chance after the cameraman got a glimpse thru my crystal trophy. We all appreciate what you do clint and we ordered an award for you. Unfortunately no prize money is involved:becky:

SmokeInDaEye
08-09-2010, 12:47 PM
Sweet! I hope it's a jar of Jif. Here's some more great pics here (http://www.facebook.com/#%21/album.php?aid=238830&id=569919672&ref=mf). Hope to edit my video with aerial shots this week.

Sledneck
08-09-2010, 12:49 PM
Almost feel like a human beeing again after a great weekend in beautiful Holtsville, Long Island. What a great venue and lots of fun for all. We all worked hard on our craft and congratulations again to all those who walked and competed.
The "Buck-a-Bone" event was a lot of fun and the money raised (over 4K) was pretty darn good.
Special thanks to the Baldwin Butt Burners (Jim and Kathy) for swapping spots with us so I could be on firmer footing.
The organization was very well done, the staff and all the amenities were excellent and kudos again to Rich Gorgone, his staff of volunteers and the PAL for a job well done.
I too wanted to get an overhead shot of the teams et al from the top of the stadium but alas, did not. Here are a few of the few that I did manage to take.
Looking forward to next year already.
Always great to see you at the local contests wes. Something about rolling in to the comp and seeing that oh so familiar blue canopy makes me feel so at home

Sledneck
08-09-2010, 12:50 PM
Sweet! I hope it's a jar of Jif. Here's some more great pics here (http://www.facebook.com/#%21/album.php?aid=238830&id=569919672&ref=mf). Hope to edit my video with aerial shots this week.

linky no worky

SmokeInDaEye
08-09-2010, 01:04 PM
Oh, maybe only her friends can see photo albums in Facebook? I'll see if I can save an post a few.

early mornin' smokin'
08-09-2010, 01:23 PM
wish I could of made it, congrats to all who walked! Yea Clint, those pictures are in a private album.

MikeR
08-09-2010, 02:07 PM
What a great time- now if only I could learn to cook like my bro (TimzCardz). Clint/ Sled/ Steph, and everyone else in my area- thanks for the entertainment. Couple of friends that were helping me give BBQ a bad name could not believe how much camaraderie and good natured joking was going on between competing teams. Some how my twelve yr old daughter slept in the EZ up from 8pm sat unti 7am. I don't know how she did it-- BIGGUNS...BIGGUNS..BIGGUNS...GET ME A ROLL OF TOILET PAPER.. and then some crazy guy danicing in front of a framed picture trying to hum some disco beat while flashing lights emanated from the brim of his hat. "BBQ comps- the maker of great memories". Good to see all the brethren that I have met in the past and some that met for the first time.
Congrats to all who walked.

PS. I like the score sheets better when turned upside down.

Jacked UP BBQ
08-09-2010, 02:45 PM
I assume chunks of this part of the thread imply a :wink: but this wasnt a tie. There are well documented scoring rules and per those rules you came in 3rd.

Chit and if they basically didnt fark up my rib box you would have had fourth place and this would have been settled really easy!!!!:laugh:

SmokeInDaEye
08-09-2010, 02:52 PM
Chit and if they basically didnt fark up my rib box you would have had fourth place and this would have been settled really easy!!!!:laugh:

What happened to your rib box?

Jacked UP BBQ
08-09-2010, 02:55 PM
What happened to your rib box?

Thats a good question? :thumb:

deez20
08-09-2010, 03:15 PM
I must say that I had a great time this weekend. Thanks to everyone that worked to make this event happen and run smoothly the entire weekend, couldn't have asked for a better venue.

Congratulations to Out of the Ashes for taking GC and to everyone else that walked. Clint i'm sure we can work out some visitation rights with you and the trophy. :)

I also wanted to throw out there that I tried to deposit the check but was denied because they were made out to my team name. I called up rich gorgones office and they had me come down and they made it out to me. The woman (margaret) said she thought they were going to get a bunch of those since KCBS had her make the checks out to the team names instead of individuals. So if anybody has the same issue give rich's office a call and they will straighten it out for you.

SmokeInDaEye
08-09-2010, 07:13 PM
I also want to thank Phil once again for all of the hard work he put in to making this happen including running water lines! It may not always be apparent but we'd all fall on a sword for you when the heat of the battle is on.

BBQchef33
08-09-2010, 07:28 PM
thanks side.. :)

Met briefly today with PAL. Venue was immaculate.. they had some folks come down for community service to sweep the parking lot, and even the grounds keeper from hell was happy at the lack of damage to the lawns and grounds in general. I thank everyone again for that. its one less thing they have to worry about.

The final tally... We helped raise between $8,000 and $10,000(closer to 10K). The BBQ portion alone was responsible for approximately $5,500 of that. SCPD is thrilled and are already looking to next year. A date will be announced asap and we will get on the KCBS Calendar.

SmokeInDaEye
08-09-2010, 08:05 PM
Cool. Looking forward to making it 3 for 3 at 3rd! By the way, my wife finally saw the nekkid lady picture and thought I had replaced the photo of my kids I keep in the trailer with Erma the elderly lap dancer. That was not pleasant but luckily I had a box of fairy tissues from Frank Sucko to stop the tears. :)

CBQ
08-09-2010, 08:24 PM
A date will be announced asap and we will get on the KCBS Calendar.

Hopefully not the same weekend as a nearby auto-qualifier for the Jack :becky:

Frank Sacco
08-09-2010, 08:35 PM
Cool. Looking forward to making it 3 for 3 at 3rd! By the way, my wife finally saw the nekkid lady picture and thought I had replaced the photo of my kids I keep in the trailer with Erma the elderly lap dancer. That was not pleasant but luckily I had a box of fairy tissues from Frank Sucko to stop the tears. :)

I believe I was the only Brethren to capture Clints Trophy table on film.

SmokeInDaEye
08-09-2010, 08:39 PM
I believe I was the only Brethren to capture Clints Trophy table on film.

Check and mate!

Where the hell was I with my new video camera sitting there?

BBQchef33
08-09-2010, 08:41 PM
is that of box of tinkerbells kleenex on the floor?

SmokeInDaEye
08-09-2010, 08:45 PM
Yes, Frank scoured the globe for them. The peanut butter was for my bouncy castle but it had a hole in it thanks to Sucko's stilletos.

MilitantSquatter
08-09-2010, 08:45 PM
is that of box of tinkerbells kleenex on the floor?

yes... perfect for a real life Spice Fairy. :clap2:

SmokeInDaEye
08-09-2010, 08:47 PM
yes... perfect for a real life Spice Fairy. :clap2:

You're just jealous cause you want to be a fairy when you grow to full size.:laugh:

08-09-2010, 09:09 PM
you guys are to freakin funny

congrats on all the money raised, & all the hard work you guys put in to make this happen....shout out to phil & rich ....nice job, congrats to big barry & crew, & the man to my left...trying to catch some secrets--but not happening yet

Im glad the groundskeeper is happy, could of been real interesting next year, wonder what surprises he would of had in store ??

UNCLE EGGY
08-09-2010, 09:14 PM
Just wanted to Thank everyone for the weekend past you Guy's and Gal's are great people :clap2:. Had a great time weather was good and I can't say enough good things about you all. With the way things went sounds like the KIDS were the big winners this weekend and that's what it is all about! Well got to get back to cleaning the Q;s Thanks Again and hope to see you all soon. Eric Vitale:becky:

psny75
08-09-2010, 11:03 PM
Do you know who won the people's choice for ribs from Sat. 8/07?

BBQchef33
08-09-2010, 11:20 PM
blazing butts.

Sledneck
08-10-2010, 05:09 AM
Just wanted to Thank everyone for the weekend past you Guy's and Gal's are great people :clap2:. Had a great time weather was good and I can't say enough good things about you all. With the way things went sounds like the KIDS were the big winners this weekend and that's what it is all about! Well got to get back to cleaning the Q;s Thanks Again and hope to see you all soon. Eric Vitale:becky:
Amen!!! BTW, dont share with phil the stuff i gave you to make the cevapcici:wink:

tugbone
08-10-2010, 07:33 AM
Is there a link to het the judges scoring.

Sledneck
08-10-2010, 07:35 AM
Is there a link to het the judges scoring.
you should of received a copy then after awards

Yakfishingfool
08-10-2010, 07:42 AM
"How come...Sacco smells like peanut butter and Clint is walking around panting." This question and many more were heard Saturday at about 1 am. I was so confused.

Frank Sacco
08-10-2010, 07:44 AM
Don't chit where you sleep Scott... :-P
You're the only male Brethren member who wears daisy duke cut off shorts to a predominately male venue. Cute legs!

tugbone
08-10-2010, 09:48 AM
you should of received a copy then after awards
Yes but I cant find it.:confused:

paulpoli
08-10-2010, 10:19 AM
Matt and myself (Moosehead BBQ) want to thank everyone for a great time this weekend. As first timers in competition, and as non-pro cooks, I think we did well for newbs and of course need to thank the folks at Baldwin Butt Burners, Gotham City Grillers and Phil for their guidance. Also, if anybody has suggestions or comments, we are very open to constructive criticism.

With a few tweaks, we hope to be back next year to exercise our legs on that walk across the stage!

Cue's Your Daddy
08-10-2010, 11:04 AM
Matt and myself (Moosehead BBQ) want to thank everyone for a great time this weekend. As first timers in competition, and as non-pro cooks, I think we did well for newbs and of course need to thank the folks at Baldwin Butt Burners, Gotham City Grillers and Phil for their guidance. Also, if anybody has suggestions or comments, we are very open to constructive criticism.

With a few tweaks, we hope to be back next year to exercise our legs on that walk across the stage!

for a first contest you guys did good. Hope you hit a couple more contests.

Muzzlebrake
08-10-2010, 12:38 PM
Don't chit where you sleep Scott... :-P
You're the only male Brethren member who wears daisy duke cut off shorts to a predominately male venue. Cute legs!

and you managed to get the picture when he was standing upright and not bent over at the waist sticking his arse out

Jacked UP BBQ
08-10-2010, 12:42 PM
who won peoples choice?

BigBarry
08-10-2010, 01:15 PM
WOW! I want to thank Phil, Rich, the PAL staff and volunteers, Motoeric, Eric Vitale, the Lakes and all who made this a fantastic contest. Thanks also to my wonderful wife Trish and Chris (nonthink) for his tireless assistance and suggestions.

I could not believe we got 7th in ribs and brisket and 9th overall!! We have had some great advise over the years!!

Great weather, great venue and great people. See you next year (on the podium again!!)

Yakfishingfool
08-10-2010, 01:53 PM
Actually my back made it out better this time then in previous attempts. Working on shorts for muzzlebrake at ribfest. Sacco, bring the peanut butter!!!

Anchors Smokeshop
08-10-2010, 04:17 PM

I have to say, the guy in the first segment of this video clip is pretty good lookin. :cool:

Sledneck
08-10-2010, 04:25 PM
Any final words from ya'll??

Westexbbq
08-10-2010, 04:43 PM
Any final words from ya'll??

Yes.

Always remember,
no matter where you go,
there you are!

SmokeInDaEye
08-10-2010, 04:48 PM
It's not the size of the man's sausage, it's the quality of his garnish.

08-11-2010, 08:50 PM
How do we get or scores ???

deez20
08-11-2010, 09:20 PM
How do we get or scores ???

They were handed out after the awards up by the stage.

SmokeInDaEye
08-11-2010, 09:26 PM
Anyone know how to get checks recut with non-team names?

rookiedad
08-11-2010, 09:33 PM
They were handed out after the awards up by the stage.

is there anyone to contact to get score sheets if we didn't get them at that time?

deez20
08-11-2010, 10:57 PM
Anyone know how to get checks recut with non-team names?

I know your upset with me that I didn't give you that dollar so you must have missed my post. :-D

I also wanted to throw out there that I tried to deposit the check but was denied because they were made out to my team name. I called up rich gorgones office and they had me come down and they made it out to me. The woman (margaret) said she thought they were going to get a bunch of those since KCBS had her make the checks out to the team names instead of individuals. So if anybody has the same issue give rich's office a call and they will straighten it out for you.

BBQchef33
08-11-2010, 11:11 PM
To get checks re-cut, call Margaret at 631-852-6109.

deez20
08-11-2010, 11:13 PM
is there anyone to contact to get score sheets if we didn't get them at that time?

Here is a copy of the score sheet, not sure if you can get your unweighted scores still though. The unweighted sheet will list your score from 1-9 from each judge in the 3 categories appearence/taste/tenderness.

08-12-2010, 09:01 AM
I see the score sheet....thank you
anyone have the individuals ???
want to check my appearences....
looking back.. umm what was i thinkin' ?

SCPD PAL
08-12-2010, 10:08 AM
1. Just wanted to thank all the teams for doing a great job this weekend and especially those teams that competed in the "buck a bone" peoples choice on saturday!!!!! Thankyou!!!
2. Apparently the KCBS reps misinformed Margaret(office manager) of PAL as to who to make the checks out to.....SO, ANYBODY WHO NEEDS A NEW CHECK ISSUED OR CHECKS ISSUED (MORE THAN ONE) PLEASE RETURN THE ORIGINAL CHECK(s) BY MAILING TO: ATT: MARGARET PAL P.O. Box 26 Yaphank ave Yaphank, N.Y. 11980. Include with original check: the name you want check(s) made out to, address, phone number, social security number.
3. If you (one person) recieved more than $600 in winnings unfortunately you will be 1099. PAL is a non-for-profit organization and fundraisers are heavily scrutinized. If you recieved two checks and each are less than $600 you can request to have one made out to you and one made out to someone else...like your spouse and you will avoid being 1099.

WE NEED TO RECIEVE CHECKS BEFORE ISSUING NEW ONES.

If you want to go down to police hqtrs in person you should call Margaret first at 631-852-6109.

SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION BUT KCBS REPS DID MISINFORM PAL.

Stoke&Smoke
08-12-2010, 10:29 AM
Sounds like the whole thing was a great time for a great cause! Sorry we couldn't be there. Nice job all!

SCPD PAL
08-12-2010, 08:49 PM
up in smoke
smokenstien and his smokin bride
better days
pit posse

I have your personal scoring sheets. Please contact me to work out how your going to obtain them. If your interested. I am on vacation till monday. But I have a fax machine. Thanks.

Anchors Smokeshop
08-12-2010, 08:52 PM
up in smoke
smokenstien and his smokin bride
better days
pit posse

I have your personal scoring sheets. Please contact me to work out how your going to obtain them. If your interested. I am on vacation till monday. But I have a fax machine. Thanks.

Rich, just wanted to say that you and your family did a great job! Thanks for all of your hard work and for taking care of my boo boo. :thumb:

motoeric
08-12-2010, 08:52 PM
I just saw roughly 1/2 of the video from this years event.

Best one yet! Lots of great interviews.

It should be up by next week.

Eric