PDA

View Full Version : Smokin' On Oak - Bonner Springs, KS or When Pigs Fly - McPherson, KS INFO???

Smoke & Beers
07-20-2010, 10:51 AM
Both are on 8-27 & 8-28.
Does anyone have info or know where to get some including entry forms for these two events for 2010?
Trying to decide which one to go to and looking for any information.
Thanks!

Sticks-n-chicks
07-20-2010, 11:25 AM
Bonner is supposed to be a good contest, a friend cooked it last year and really liked it. For me it's a no brainer, it's less than 5 minutes from my house.

Smoke & Beers
07-20-2010, 11:35 AM
Bonner is supposed to be a good contest, a friend cooked it last year and really liked it. For me it's a no brainer, it's less than 5 minutes from my house.

I found a contact on the KCBS site and sent them a message. They replied that they filled up on July 1st... but could put us on a waiting list :doh:

Best of luck to you Sticks-n-chicks!

Butcher BBQ
07-20-2010, 09:55 PM
For McPherson I have been looking also for an entry form, so if you find it post here where the rest of us can get it.

Smoke & Beers
07-21-2010, 09:41 AM
For McPherson I have been looking also for an entry form, so if you find it post here where the rest of us can get it.

I contacted Jennifer yesterday going thru the KCBS link (http://www.kcbs.us/events.php?year=2010&month=8&id=2018)...she sent me an e-entry form...but the quality is too poor to re-post here.

Here is the contact info...Jennifer will take care of ya! :thumb:

jennifer@mcphersonks.org