PDA

View Full Version : Virgina Roadtrip

BBQchef33
07-25-2004, 08:57 PM
ladies.. I will be in the herndon, arlington Washington DC Area all this week. July 25-30....

Anyone wanna go out for a brew and a steak. letme know....

TK.. u gonna be around??

tommykendall
07-28-2004, 01:56 PM
Mary and I are supposed to have dinner tonight :shock:

parrothead
07-28-2004, 02:23 PM
I hope he at least gives you a kiss first.

racer_81
07-28-2004, 02:28 PM
Who's buying?

Jorge
07-28-2004, 02:38 PM
Did Phil pack a turtleneck?

tommykendall
07-29-2004, 08:30 AM
Well we ate a Long Horn steak house. The steak was really good, but I'm not sure what gave me a case of the ****s. 3 times last night and once this morning. Burning sewer water - aint experienced nothing like it since the Texoma days.

racer_81
07-29-2004, 08:37 AM
Well we ate a Long Horn steak house. The steak was really good, but I'm not sure what gave me a case of the ****s. 3 times last night and once this morning. Burning sewer water - aint experienced nothing like it since the Texoma days.

I'd suspect anything named LongHorn. I'm sure Jorge would agree.

:-)

parrothead
07-29-2004, 08:37 AM
Do you have a pounding sensation in your ass?

parrothead
07-29-2004, 08:39 AM
Well we ate a Long Horn steak house.

Here's the problem. You are supposed to go in and order something from the menu.

Jorge
07-29-2004, 08:39 AM

You owe me a keyboard.

racer_81
07-29-2004, 08:41 AM

That implies Mary bought dinner........

Jorge
07-29-2004, 08:41 AM

I'd suspect anything named LongHorn. I'm sure Jorge would agree.

:-)

I resemble the hell out of that! :o

Solidkick
07-29-2004, 09:01 AM
Talk about de-railed!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!! Are you sure Mary didn't slip you a little blue pill? LMFAO!!!!!

tommykendall
07-29-2004, 09:19 AM

Yes I did. It's gone now (my ass that is... :lol: )

brdbbq
07-29-2004, 09:34 AM
You farks owe my work a computer. :lol:

parrothead
07-29-2004, 10:25 AM
Is this what you two did last night?

Thong-Wearing Men Arrested at Wal-Mart

25 minutes ago Add Strange News - AP to My Yahoo!

SCOTTSBLUFF, Neb. - Two men who were arrested for walking through a Wal-Mart while wearing women's thong underwear blamed the stunt on a "triple-dog dare," authorities said.

The men, ages 35 and 36, bought two pair of underwear at the store Tuesday, went into a bathroom and came out wearing only the thongs and T-shirts, police said.

Witnesses said the men walked through the store and out to their car.

Police caught the men in the parking lot, and reviewed a surveillance tape before arresting them for public indecency and disorderly conduct.

When asked why they were wearing thong underwear, one of the men said a friend "triple-dog dared" them. They will not be prosecuted, authorities said.

badger
07-29-2004, 12:36 PM
That would explain this picture then. :lol:

http://www.bandera-brethren.com/modules/PNphpBB2/files/dscn0347.jpg

PitPirate
07-29-2004, 12:58 PM
I was going to invite him over today as I pulled the shoulder I smoked last night and put one in a while ago.

After seeing this image...I think not.

lol

Solidkick
07-29-2004, 01:01 PM
I was going to invite him over today as I pulled the shoulder I smoked last night and put one in a while ago.

After seeing this image...I think not.

lol

Naw, you'd be ok IF he didn't pack and take the gay slippers with him........ :mrgreen:

Bill-Chicago
07-29-2004, 01:07 PM
Naw, you'd be ok IF he didn't pack and take the gay slippers with him........ :mrgreen:

But TK was over, IN his room from what I hear, so him having some Anal Lube leftover still could have been possible.

Solidkick
07-29-2004, 01:17 PM
PitPirate,

OK, only let him in the house if he needs to refrigerate the 80.00 of fatties he just bought. Grocery bags only to be brought into the house, and Frisk his pockets!!

Wait, maybe you hadn't ought to frisk him.................

badger
07-29-2004, 01:32 PM
Bash on PooBah while he is busy working MOD.

BBQchef33
07-29-2004, 01:48 PM
Gone for a few hours and this is what I get.

u guys are having WAY to much fun without me!!!

Pirate... where that butt.... i got the robe with me........

bitch. whos your daddy.... :mrgreen:

Bigmista
07-29-2004, 01:51 PM

But TK was over, IN his room from what I hear, so him having some Anal Lube leftover still could have been possible.

Anal Lube = Pork fat?

kcquer
07-29-2004, 03:02 PM
I'm not sure what gave me a case of the ****s.

I feel your pain TK, I've got the "summer flu", brought on by a diet of garden tomatoes, jalapenos, cayenne peppers and corn on the cob. I can **** through a screen door and never touch a wire. Farts are not to be trusted :shock: :oops: :evil: !!!

parrothead
07-29-2004, 03:04 PM

I feel your pain TK, I've got the "summer flu", brought on by a diet of garden tomatoes, jalapenos, cayenne peppers and corn on the cob. I can **** through a screen door and never touch a wire. Farts are not to be trusted :shock: :oops: :evil: !!!

Through a screen door except for the kernels of corn!

badger
07-29-2004, 04:22 PM

Nice visual just after eating lunch. :lol:

Bigmista
07-29-2004, 05:24 PM

LOL @ Kernels flying out like buckshot!