PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Ohio Veteran Barbecue Cook-Off Kettering, Ohio, July 9-10

JayAre
06-24-2010, 08:25 AM
I'm surprised noone has started this yet...this is a great contest, pleanty of trees for shade, electric and well organized...Who's Goin??

The Pigman
06-24-2010, 08:38 AM
JayAre thought Jim would have by now guess he's BUSY....Lots for him to get ready. Smokin' Blues will be pulling in Thursday and won't make the same mistakes as last year. Just new ones.

Looking at the site www.ohiovetbbq.com (http://www.ohiovetbbq.com) we have 36 teams so far.

NRA4Life
06-24-2010, 11:36 AM
Smitty's Real Pit BBQ will be there and it will be our first KCBS sanctioned event. Looking forward to it.

Podge
06-24-2010, 12:14 PM
I'll be there early evening, thursday

roksmith
06-24-2010, 12:24 PM
Brutus and Company is planning on being there.

CaptTable
06-24-2010, 12:26 PM
Kathy & I hope to pull in around mid-afternoon on Thursday. Really looking forward to it!

INmitch
06-24-2010, 01:32 PM
We're going to try to make it Thur eve. Looking foward to it. I think the whole Fowl Butt crew is gonna make it.:thumb:

whodeyQ
06-24-2010, 05:20 PM
bullet bbq will be there Thursday night to find our site. We are only minutes away so we'll set up Friday. Look forward to meeting everyone...:grin:

pbrianstark
06-25-2010, 07:14 AM
Went to Jim's last nite and filled out the paperwork and payed. I'm throwing my hat in the ring. This will be my first pro comp. and I can't wait. Maybe then I will stop waking up at nite, having bad bad dreams of my smoker someware around 500 degrees.:-D

JayAre
06-25-2010, 09:12 AM
Went to Jim's last nite and filled out the paperwork and payed. I'm throwing my hat in the ring. This will be my first pro comp. and I can't wait. Maybe then I will stop waking up at nite, having bad bad dreams of my smoker someware around 500 degrees.:-D

the dreams only get amplified after your first comp...even worse after your first call.

:mad2:

CaptTable
06-25-2010, 09:46 AM
For all you 1st timers . . Kathy & I (Contest Reps) will be on site early Friday morning to start passing out turn-in boxes so PLEASE take that time to ask us questions or just talk! Looking forward to meeting you all.

Phillip

Podge
06-25-2010, 10:09 AM

This will be my 37th contest and I still have those kind of nightmares !

Smokesman
06-25-2010, 12:14 PM
Velvet Smoke will be at the 2nd leg of the Ohio Triple Crown. As always looking forward to it. This will be sanctioned comp #3 for us and looking for some improvement over our results in Marietta.

Looks like we should be over the 40 team mark with late entries. At least 3 brethren teams here don't appear to be on the current list.

http://www.ohiovetbbq.com/teams2010.htm

Smokesman
06-25-2010, 12:22 PM
JayAre thought Jim would have by now guess he's BUSY....Lots for him to get ready. Smokin' Blues will be pulling in Thursday and won't make the same mistakes as last year. Just new ones.

Looking at the site www.ohiovetbbq.com (http://www.ohiovetbbq.com) we have 36 teams so far.

Hey - another Cinci team! Actually we are a dual team Cincy & Columbus but still counts. I've seen you on here before but don't think I noticed your location. Any other Cinci teams heading to Kettering? Go Reds!

SaucyWench
06-25-2010, 05:12 PM
We'll be there to judge, and after looking at the teams list, I'm drooling already! We'll be going to my sister-in-law's after awards, will all you cooks give me a pass if I bring a cooler so she can taste real Q?:-D

The Pigman
06-26-2010, 04:47 PM
Any of the teams pulling in on Thurs they are doing a pot luck type dinner for us. They ladies axuilliary use to do this i think and cant this Year..... Dave stamper of Rib and Bibs has taken over putting this together. So if you will be in on thur he is having it at 8pm so all can get in set up and join in with the pot luck. We will have shelter and if you need to plug something in ( Crock pot ) there will be electric and also bring serving item to serve it with. Dave asks that you email him at stam@ccrtc.com with what you will be bringing and he is keeping us uptodate and I will get list of what is being brought and list it here.

The Pigman
06-26-2010, 04:52 PM
Brian you have watched JayAre and myself since we started screw up, cuss, beat our heads against the wall, do stupidthings, almost come to tears when something dosent go right, stay up wondering if you packed everything or have the items on the list to pack, a notebook next to the bed for 4 am when you cant sleep the weeks before. Welcome to the nightmare. Seriously all you got to do is ask we are there for you buddy.

Really seriously ENJOY it you only get 1 first time.

The Pigman
06-26-2010, 05:18 PM
Pot luck

Smokin' Blues BBQ -- BBQ Potatoes Bacon Corn salad
Ribs and Bibs -- Old Daves sausage medley
powells up in Smoke-- Cajun rice w/ smoked sausage
Eagle river BBQ -- Peach cobbler
Rib Runners -- Cheese potatoes
Pappy Q -- Cornbread salad

Dave Stamper is doing this stam@ccrtc.com

Smokesman
06-26-2010, 08:52 PM

Hi Brian - what is your team name?

This will be our 3rd sanctioned and the obsession only gets worse (or is that better???). Enjoy the ride! As I'm sure you know, BBQ folk are some of the friendliest around.

See you in 2 weeks, Matt

dhuffjr
06-26-2010, 11:57 PM
We'll be there. Might be setting up Thursday to get a nice shady spot....although our spot last year was not bad at all. Pigman makes a good neighbor.

Smokesman
06-27-2010, 04:17 AM
Brian - Answered my own question after checking the teams list. Harley Q!

We were both at Jim Dandy's last year in September. Per Jim Emig I believe you won the "Most beer consumed" category? :laugh:

Good on ya for making the jump to sanctioned. See ya again soon.

pbrianstark
06-27-2010, 04:19 AM
Hi Matt. My team name is Harley Q. Its 5;15 on sunday morning and i've been up since 2;38. I have smoker fired up with two butts and a brisket. :) If i'm going to have nitemiers mite as well not sleep through them LOL. Look forward to meeting you in Kettering. I will try and post some pics of the pratice.

Smokesman
06-27-2010, 04:22 AM
Too funny - we overlapped posts! Your up doing what I wish I was doing. I'm up because of a cranky 2 yr old. Good luck with the cook!

The Pigman
06-27-2010, 08:21 AM
Is Jim dandys one of the santioned ones you were refering to as 3 that you did?????

Brian - Answered my own question after checking the teams list. Harley Q!

We were both at Jim Dandy's last year in September. Per Jim Emig I believe you won the "Most beer consumed" category? :laugh:

Good on ya for making the jump to sanctioned. See ya again soon.

Smokesman
06-27-2010, 08:26 AM
Is Jim dandys one of the santioned ones you were refering to as 3 that you did?????

No - JD's was sanctioned in 2007 & 8 but not last year. Still not sure what happened back then but he is keeping his competition small these days. Kettering will be our 3rd after Liberty in May and Marietta a few weeks ago.

The Pigman
06-27-2010, 09:07 AM
Emig didnt play by the rules.....what part of Cincy you in????

No - JD's was sanctioned in 2007 & 8 but not last year. Still not sure what happened back then but he is keeping his competition small these days. Kettering will be our 3rd after Liberty in May and Marietta a few weeks ago.

Smokesman
06-27-2010, 09:44 AM
Emig didnt play by the rules.....what part of Cincy you in????

That's what I've heard. Apparently over promised and got pinched for it. Now that I remember think you and I discussed this a bit a while back? I should say I think Jim is a great guy and he speaks highly of Jim Ferguson and the Kettering event (getting this back on topic).

I'm in Monfort Heights. My BBQ partner is up in Hilliard so we are looking forward to the easy drive to Kettering. You?

Anyway, I was looking at Google maps and the comp location looks pretty tight for 40 plus teams but the pics on the website look like everyone is pretty well spread out under the trees? All the shade must be great!

The Pigman
06-27-2010, 11:24 AM
Mt. Airy, The sites have been large and shaded and alot of great people..... But the bigger it gets the smaller the sites become. The Reps say it is one of the best run santioned cookoffs in US. Jim and Jim are great.

That's what I've heard. Apparently over promised and got pinched for it. Now that I remember think you and I discussed this a bit a while back? I should say I think Jim is a great guy and he speaks highly of Jim Ferguson and the Kettering event (getting this back on topic).

I'm in Monfort Heights. My BBQ partner is up in Hilliard so we are looking forward to the easy drive to Kettering. You?

Anyway, I was looking at Google maps and the comp location looks pretty tight for 40 plus teams but the pics on the website look like everyone is pretty well spread out under the trees? All the shade must be great!

Smokesman
06-27-2010, 01:14 PM
Mt. Airy, The sites have been large and shaded and alot of great people..... But the bigger it gets the smaller the sites become. The Reps say it is one of the best run santioned cookoffs in US. Jim and Jim are great.

We are in the same neck of the woods! Look forward to meeting you. Any other active Cinci teams on this side of the river? How many comps do you do a year?

Yes - Jim Weaver as well! Those two sure have a good reputation. With 42 last year any expectation on # of teams this year?

The Pigman
06-27-2010, 03:19 PM
No but probually be a cap at some point.

We are in the same neck of the woods! Look forward to meeting you. Any other active Cinci teams on this side of the river? How many comps do you do a year?

Yes - Jim Weaver as well! Those two sure have a good reputation. With 42 last year any expectation on # of teams this year?

juicybuttsbbq
06-27-2010, 08:01 PM
Maybe then I will stop waking up at nite, having bad bad dreams of my smoker someware around 500 degrees.:-D

What wrong with 500 degrees,, that's Perfect :heh::shocked::heh:

Diva Q
06-28-2010, 06:42 AM
We will be in Kettering and we are bringing in our kids!! Can't wait!

JayAre
06-28-2010, 05:33 PM
We will be in Kettering and we are bringing in our kids!! Can't wait!

Hope your having a good time in NY, look forward to competing with you guys, my wife and i think you are very fun to hang out with

The Pigman
06-28-2010, 08:51 PM
Pot luck

Powells up in Smoke-- Cajun rice w/ smoked sausage
Hoosier Crawdaddy-- "Kroger Surprise"
Shigs In Pit-- N'Awlins Jambalya Meatballs
Jimmy's Hog Pen-- Chocolate Cake
Monty Pigthon-- "Sweet Heat" cookies
Hossier Que Daddy-- Sauerkraut & Brats and Pineapple Cake
3 Meat Mafia-- Chocolate Fudge Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
Party Pigs BBQ--Chipotle Grilled BBQ Wings

Dave Stamper of Ribs and Bibs is doing this stam@ccrtc.com please contact him with what you are bringing

JayAre
07-01-2010, 07:24 AM
Pot luck

Dave Stamper of Ribs and Bibs is doing this stam@ccrtc.com please contact him with what you are bringing

We will be bringing shrimp cocktail (non oil covered of course) :fish2:

Sarge
07-02-2010, 09:31 AM
Lifesaving BBQ will be there, but sorry Pigman, we will not be rolling in until Friday afternoon. Looking forward to seeing everyone again this year.

Sarge
Lifesaving BBQ Team

The Pigman
07-02-2010, 06:57 PM
Harley Q---- Green Bean casserole
Getta-Que----Brownies
Rub Me Tender---Beef Stew
JayAre---Shrimp Cocktail

I will be leaving town in the morning july 3 for Indiana and will be returning july 6th and wont have internet. I am cooking for 400 people. Let Dave know what you are bringing. See everyonr next week.

The Pigman
07-02-2010, 06:58 PM
Bring Guns and Hoses with you..........

Lifesaving BBQ will be there, but sorry Pigman, we will not be rolling in until Friday afternoon. Looking forward to seeing everyone again this year.

Sarge
Lifesaving BBQ Team

Rolling Smoke
07-05-2010, 08:14 AM

Sarge
Lifesaving BBQ Team

Why aren't you on the list? :heh:

Rolling Smoke
07-05-2010, 10:00 AM

Roger, I don't know where you're getting your information. The size of the sites in Kettering are not getting smaller and I have yet to hear anyone complain about not having enough room.

Podge
07-05-2010, 10:12 AM
Roger, I don't know where you're getting your information. The size of the sites in Kettering are not getting smaller and I have yet to hear anyone complain about not having enough room.

I've always had enough room. I've not seen a team there that was squished in on top of another team. There seems to be plenty of room for growth on that site, even after all the shaded spots are taken.

beardjp
07-05-2010, 02:51 PM
Why aren't you on the list? :heh:
It's in the mail. Do you still have room. I counted more than 2009 on the list. Oh yes, BBQ in Ohio!!!

Rolling Smoke
07-05-2010, 03:37 PM
It's in the mail. Do you still have room. I counted more than 2009 on the list. Oh yes, BBQ in Ohio!!!

Yes Dan, we have room. I was just picking on Mike.

beardjp
07-05-2010, 03:44 PM
Yes Dan, we have room. I was just picking on Mike.
OK, but picking on Mike is my job. Well Ok, Roger does a pretty good job of it too. The more I think of it you better chip in too, he ca always us more picking on. Is everything ready for the weekend? I am looking forward to another great weekend in Kettering.

Big Mike
07-05-2010, 06:34 PM
I made the list, woohooo!!! :-D

Eagle River Barbecue will be hauling in around noon Thursday. It's been a few months since the last comp so I'm looking forward to this. Look forward to seeing everyone again and meeting some new folks.

Looking at the list of teams, I must say that I am impressed by the number of Ohio teams.

bbqbull
07-05-2010, 07:14 PM
I made the list, woohooo!!! :-D

Eagle River Barbecue will be hauling in around noon Thursday. It's been a few months since the last comp so I'm looking forward to this. Look forward to seeing everyone again and meeting some new folks.

Looking at the list of teams, I must say that I am impressed by the number of Ohio teams.

Welcome back to the forum Big Mike.
You were missed.

Big Mike
07-05-2010, 08:12 PM
Thanks Bull! I've just been taking a bit of a break I guess. I've been on reading every now and then though.

Lippy
07-05-2010, 09:44 PM
Wish the Perry Bros could be there. Y'all have fun, be safe, and kick the Shig's arse.

CaptTable
07-06-2010, 08:22 AM
Really gonna miss you guys, Matt!

Phillip

Lippy
07-06-2010, 09:53 AM
You to Phillip. Tell Kathy we said hi and we'll see ya on the road.

The Pigman
07-06-2010, 11:21 AM
Jim wasnt complaining about size.......love the large sites just fig the bigger it gets the less room for walkways..........and hog pens bed

The Pigman
07-06-2010, 11:27 AM
Again.......... I was not complaing you will not hear one complaint from me about the cookoff in kettering or the people in charge.....

I've always had enough room. I've not seen a team there that was squished in on top of another team. There seems to be plenty of room for growth on that site, even after all the shaded spots are taken.

The Pigman
07-06-2010, 11:29 AM
You guys will be missed..........

Wish the Perry Bros could be there. Y'all have fun, be safe, and kick the Shig's arse.

Smokesman
07-06-2010, 01:44 PM

Hi Jim,

Well over 45 teams this year - fantastic! Ohio may be a little late to the BBQ game but seems to be catching up quickly!

Question: The post by podge made we wonder, will there be enough shaded spots to go around with the added teams this year? We only need 10x20 and a nearby spot for a truck. Marc and I are considering bringing our 6 & 7 yr old girls along but we won't be in until Friday afternoon. A nice shady area would certainly help for supervision and so they aren't stuck under a canopy all day. Or would it behoove me to come up Thursday evening from Cincy with canopy to get a site assignment? Thanfully it looks like this weeks heat should subside by the weekend.

Thanks for your time. Looking forward to it!

cmcadams
07-07-2010, 11:16 AM
I'm not competing this year, but I'll be there for much of the weekend, drinking all your beer, etc... with no responsibilities at all, and a nice bed in the a/c just 11 miles away from the site.

Smokesman
07-07-2010, 11:29 AM
I'm not competing this year, but I'll be there for much of the weekend, drinking all your beer, etc... with no responsibilities at all, and a nice bed in the a/c just 11 miles away from the site.

Hi Curt - see you popping up on the foodie sphere down here in Cincy all the time. Stop in and say hello. Are you judging and why do you consider yourself still a neophyte after 9 comps? We are very much still in that category but have certainly shaken the dew off as they say!

cmcadams
07-07-2010, 11:40 AM
Matt,

Is that better? I guess I'm a bit past neophyte, but that's about it, and potentially retired from competing, at least for this year. I'm not judging, just haning out this weekend.

I haven't been spending much time in Cincy lately, but live outside Waynesville; I worked in Cincy for several years, and still get down to my favorite restaurants and Findlay Market now and then. I'll be at Bass Pro Shops on Sunday to buy a shotgun. :)

Rolling Smoke
07-07-2010, 03:55 PM
Hi Jim,

Well over 45 teams this year - fantastic! Ohio may be a little late to the BBQ game but seems to be catching up quickly!

Question: The post by podge made we wonder, will there be enough shaded spots to go around with the added teams this year? We only need 10x20 and a nearby spot for a truck. Marc and I are considering bringing our 6 & 7 yr old girls along but we won't be in until Friday afternoon. A nice shady area would certainly help for supervision and so they aren't stuck under a canopy all day. Or would it behoove me to come up Thursday evening from Cincy with canopy to get a site assignment? Thanfully it looks like this weeks heat should subside by the weekend.

Thanks for your time. Looking forward to it!

Matt, there's quite a bit of shade but as you can imagine, it goes quickly.if there's anyway you can make it tomorrow then you stand a better chance of finding a good spot.

Rolling Smoke
07-07-2010, 03:59 PM

We wish you guys could be here too Matt. It won't be the same without the Perry Bros

Rolling Smoke
07-07-2010, 04:01 PM

What happened to your offer to help that I graciously accepted? ;-)

beardjp
07-07-2010, 05:35 PM
Bring Guns and Hoses with you..........

Roger,

The guns I know, the hoses?? You plan on burning something up this year in your smoker, again???

Sarge (logged in as Bear)

whodeyQ
07-07-2010, 07:28 PM
Is it unheard of to get a picture of all the Brethren at an event such as this ? I would really like to get a shot at all of the Brethren that are there. :-D

beardjp
07-07-2010, 07:31 PM
Is it unheard of to get a picture of all the Brethren at an event such as this ? I would really like to get a shot at all of the Brethren that are there. :-D

I think this would be great!! I have the camera and tripod, and I am willing to get the picture out if everyone is good with it.

JayAre
07-07-2010, 08:29 PM

Yeah, A picture would be cool, but a brethren karaoke song would be more fun saturday night...the legion has one heck of a party on saturday night!:thumb:

SaucyWench
07-07-2010, 09:17 PM
Yeah, A picture would be cool, but a brethren karaoke song would be more fun saturday night...the legion has one heck of a party on saturday night!:thumb:

Something like "We are family! I got all my brethren with me!"

Rolling Smoke
07-08-2010, 05:25 AM
That's funny Jan!

cmcadams
07-08-2010, 02:39 PM
What happened to your offer to help that I graciously accepted? ;-)

I'm still willing to help... but I hadn't heard anything more, so I thought you were passing. :) What do you need me to do?

U2CANQUE
07-09-2010, 05:57 AM
Best of luck to everyone, hate that I have to miss it this year

beerguy
07-10-2010, 06:18 PM
Anybody got the results yet?

Smokin' Gnome BBQ
07-10-2010, 07:14 PM
Grand Champion: Moonswiners
Reserve Champion: Ribs & Bibs

Overall:
1 Moonswiners
2 Ribs & Bibs
3 Whiskey Bent BBQ
4 Hoosier Crawdaddy
5 Shigs in Pit
6 Hoosier Favorite Que
7 Diva Q
8 Smokin' Wally's BBQ
9 Pappy Q
10 Fowl Butt BBQ
11 Scramblin' Eggs BBQ
12 Harley Q
13 Brutus and Company
14 Hickory Flats BBQ
15 Bones Brothers Barbecue
16 Double D's BBQ
17 Bullet BBQ
18 Smokin' Blues BBQ
19 4:20 Q
20 Monty Pigthon/Holy Grill
21 Timothy T/BBQ Hi-Rollers
22 Can't Stop Grillin'
23 Rick's Tropical Delight
24 Missouri Avenue Barbeque
25 Getta Que
26 Eagle River
27 JayAre-B-Q
28 Rib Runners
29 Hogaholics
30 Smitty's Real Pit BBQ
31 Velvet Smoke
32 LifeSaving BBQ
33 Las Chuletas de Cerdo
34 Firehouse Pantry Smokin
35 Powell's Up in Smoke BBQ
36 Hoosier Que Daddy
37 ExFed BBQ of Indiana
38 District Barbecue
39 Mr. Jimmy's Obsession
40 3 Brothers and a Pig
41 Rub Me Tender
42 Nostrabobus BBQ Team
43 Zachariah's Redeye BBQ
44 Cincinnati Kids
45 The Red Ring BBQ
46 Biff's BBQ
47 We Smoke Them Butts
48 Team Rine-O
49 Party Pigs BBQ
50 Partners in Swine
51 3 Meat Mafia

Chicken:
1 Moonswiners
2 Whiskey Bent BBQ
3 Fowl Butt BBQ
4 Getta Que
5 Missouri Avenue Barbeque
6 Pappy Q
7 Diva Q
8 Bullet BBQ
9 Monty Pigthon/Holy Grill
10 Timothy T/BBQ Hi-Rollers
11 Shigs in Pit
12 Can't Stop Grillin'
13 Scramblin' Eggs BBQ
14 Smokin' Wally's BBQ
15 Smitty's Real Pit BBQ
16 4:20 Q
17 Hoosier Crawdaddy
18 Hickory Flats BBQ
19 LifeSaving BBQ
20 3 Brothers and a Pig
21 Hogaholics
22 Ribs & Bibs
23 Bones Brothers Barbecue
24 Zachariah's Redeye BBQ
25 Partners in Swine
26 Brutus and Company
27 Nostrabobus BBQ Team
28 Eagle River
29 JayAre-B-Q
30 Team Rine-O
31 Biff's BBQ
32 ExFed BBQ of Indiana
33 Harley Q
34 Rib Runners
35 District Barbecue
36 Velvet Smoke
37 Firehouse Pantry Smokin
38 Smokin' Blues BBQ
39 Rub Me Tender
40 Las Chuletas de Cerdo
41 Double D's BBQ
42 Hoosier Favorite Que
43 Powell's Up in Smoke BBQ
44 The Red Ring BBQ
45 Cincinnati Kids
46 Hoosier Que Daddy
47 Rick's Tropical Delight
48 3 Meat Mafia
49 We Smoke Them Butts
50 Party Pigs BBQ
51 Mr. Jimmy's Obsession

Ribs:
1 Hoosier Crawdaddy
2 Ribs & Bibs
3 Whiskey Bent BBQ
4 Smokin' Blues BBQ
5 Rub Me Tender
6 Pappy Q
7 Moonswiners
8 Double D's BBQ
9 Hoosier Favorite Que
10 Fowl Butt BBQ
11 Hoosier Que Daddy
12 Shigs in Pit
13 Hickory Flats BBQ
14 Eagle River
15 Can't Stop Grillin'
16 Bullet BBQ
17 Zachariah's Redeye BBQ
18 Diva Q
19 Monty Pigthon/Holy Grill
20 Powell's Up in Smoke BBQ
21 Bones Brothers Barbecue
22 LifeSaving BBQ
23 Smokin' Wally's BBQ
24 The Red Ring BBQ
25 Rick's Tropical Delight
26 Harley Q
27 District Barbecue
28 Rib Runners
29 Cincinnati Kids
30 Firehouse Pantry Smokin
31 Scramblin' Eggs BBQ
32 JayAre-B-Q
33 4:20 Q
34 Missouri Avenue Barbeque
35 Smitty's Real Pit BBQ
36 Brutus and Company
37 3 Brothers and a Pig
38 Timothy T/BBQ Hi-Rollers
39 Getta Que
40 Party Pigs BBQ
41 Las Chuletas de Cerdo
42 Nostrabobus BBQ Team
43 Hogaholics
44 We Smoke Them Butts
45 Velvet Smoke
46 Mr. Jimmy's Obsession
47 Biff's BBQ
48 ExFed BBQ of Indiana
49 Team Rine-O
50 3 Meat Mafia
51 Partners in Swine

Pork:
1 Mr. Jimmy's Obsession
2 Hoosier Favorite Que
3 Rick's Tropical Delight
4 Scramblin' Eggs BBQ
5 Brutus and Company
6 Las Chuletas de Cerdo
7 Harley Q
8 Missouri Avenue Barbeque
9 Velvet Smoke
10 Timothy T/BBQ Hi-Rollers
11 Smokin' Wally's BBQ
12 Partners in Swine
13 Hoosier Crawdaddy
14 Shigs in Pit
15 Fowl Butt BBQ
16 Diva Q
17 3 Meat Mafia
18 4:20 Q
19 Smitty's Real Pit BBQ
20 Ribs & Bibs
21 JayAre-B-Q
22 Getta Que
23 Nostrabobus BBQ Team
24 Bullet BBQ
25 Smokin' Blues BBQ
26 Whiskey Bent BBQ
27 Bones Brothers Barbecue
28 Powell's Up in Smoke BBQ
29 Double D's BBQ
30 Hickory Flats BBQ
31 Moonswiners
32 The Red Ring BBQ
33 Monty Pigthon/Holy Grill
34 We Smoke Them Butts
35 Can't Stop Grillin'
36 ExFed BBQ of Indiana
37 LifeSaving BBQ
38 Biff's BBQ
39 Pappy Q
40 Hogaholics
41 Rub Me Tender
42 Rib Runners
43 District Barbecue
44 Eagle River
45 Hoosier Que Daddy
46 Zachariah's Redeye BBQ
47 Firehouse Pantry Smokin
48 Party Pigs BBQ
49 Cincinnati Kids
50 3 Brothers and a Pig
51 Team Rine-O

Brisket:
1 Moonswiners
2 Hoosier Favorite Que
3 Brutus and Company
4 Ribs & Bibs
5 Smokin' Wally's BBQ
6 Harley Q
7 Double D's BBQ
8 Hogaholics
9 Scramblin' Eggs BBQ
10 Bones Brothers Barbecue
11 Rick's Tropical Delight
12 Shigs in Pit
13 4:20 Q
14 Timothy T/BBQ Hi-Rollers
15 Hoosier Crawdaddy
16 ExFed BBQ of Indiana
17 Diva Q
18 Pappy Q
19 Hickory Flats BBQ
20 Firehouse Pantry Smokin
21 Velvet Smoke
22 Rib Runners
23 Eagle River
24 Smokin' Blues BBQ
25 Hoosier Que Daddy
26 Mr. Jimmy's Obsession
27 3 Brothers and a Pig
28 Monty Pigthon/Holy Grill
29 Las Chuletas de Cerdo
30 Can't Stop Grillin'
31 Whiskey Bent BBQ
32 Getta Que
33 Cincinnati Kids
34 JayAre-B-Q
35 Bullet BBQ
36 We Smoke Them Butts
37 Team Rine-O
38 Missouri Avenue Barbeque
39 Fowl Butt BBQ
40 District Barbecue
41 Powell's Up in Smoke BBQ
42 Smitty's Real Pit BBQ
43 Biff's BBQ
44 LifeSaving BBQ
45 Partners in Swine
46 Nostrabobus BBQ Team
47 Party Pigs BBQ
48 The Red Ring BBQ
49 Zachariah's Redeye BBQ
50 Rub Me Tender
51 3 Meat Mafia

http://www.kcbs.us/images/kcbsgear-buy-cookbook.jpg (http://www.kcbs.us/25th-anniversary-order.php)

The Perfect Performance!
See Details (http://www.kcbs.us/180club.php)
http://www.kcbs.us/images/180club.jpg (http://www.kcbs.us/180club.php)

beerguy
07-10-2010, 07:29 PM
Thx Gnome! RTD 3rd in pork, 11 in brisket way to go Rick!

Brauma
07-10-2010, 08:33 PM
Congrats to Rick and Diva

Dale P
07-11-2010, 05:25 AM
That a boy Podge!