PDA

View Full Version : buisness brings me to Boston

firecracker jack
05-26-2010, 04:37 PM
Leaving monday headed for Boston on a service call....Need some advise on finding some good bbq there...I will be staying around the peabody area in north Boston.. First time I'll have traveled that far east, looks like I'll be close to the coast so seafood's definately on the menu but good bbq is a must...Any suggestions????Anybody out there from the New England BBQ Society?????

firecrackerjack:-D

bbqpitstop
06-02-2010, 12:25 AM
Joe's...or it's smokin joes.....I'll have to check my friends listings and I'll get right back to ya.

HeSmellsLikeSmoke
06-02-2010, 01:00 AM
I very much like and trust pigtrip.org for great reviews of New England barbecue. Gary, who writes the blog, is a Brother here and knows his stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bbqpitstop
06-02-2010, 01:36 AM
http://smokenjoesbbq.com/ Here's the link for smoken joes.....I've talked with him on another forum, he's been open 15 months with great reviews...I think pigtrip covered him too and liked it.....let us know how it goes.

RichardF
06-02-2010, 10:35 AM
if you can go to only one place, the place to go is east coast grill - not your typical down and dirty q-joint, but a boston food instituion. chris schlesinger is a food master, not just q. you may be tempted to try the seafood and you should. if you could possibly be hungry after eating at east coast, go down the street two doors and try the ice cream ;-)