PDA

View Full Version : What to bring

parrothead
06-21-2004, 10:23 AM
It's time Phil. What do I bring besides an appetite and an industrial sized tube of nupercanal?

tommykendall
06-21-2004, 11:45 AM
I was thinking the same thing and PM'd him. Farker didn't reply. I usually bring a couple briskets but that was when I drove there. Still thinking about it though. I'm supposed to have some parting gift trinkets delivered this week. Also got some some special hot nuts for us to try and a Q sauce I bought in AL. When are all the farks arriving? Chad arrives Thursday night so everything should be set up ready to rock by the time I get there Friday morning to fire up the pit.

Bill-Chicago
06-21-2004, 11:59 AM
Bring a sheet. (not kidding)

The rest we'll be buying Friday upon arrival at Restaurant Depot.

chad
06-21-2004, 12:13 PM
I carry a lightweight sleeping bag and a towel! Swimsuit! :D

Personal care stuff (duh! and yes, nupercainal is in the bag!).

I'm planning on a few "give away" goodies - mostly local seasonings that other attendees can take or leave - doesn't hurt my feelings.

OH YEAH: don't forget some kind of hostess gift! Several of us did this at B2 and I think it helped perk Sharon up - she was bummed about missing her marathon. Sharon is a lot like my wife in that it really is the thought that counts - so I'd recommend something inexpensive but identifiable with the giver. ((just my $.02 worth!))

Bill-Chicago
06-21-2004, 12:51 PM
so I'd recommend something inexpensive but identifiable with the giver. ((just my $.02 worth!))

You wrapping up some air?

brdbbq
06-21-2004, 01:52 PM
Swimsuit!

hate missing that

brdbbq
06-22-2004, 07:50 AM
Might suggest Depends cause most of the time you will be laughing so hard you will Blue Pill Mod yourself.

Bill-Chicago
06-22-2004, 07:52 AM
I'm bringing whipped cream

racer_81
06-22-2004, 01:20 PM
I'm bringing whipped cream

I Don't Wanna Know Why Mod

:shock:

Solidkick
06-22-2004, 05:23 PM
so I'd recommend something inexpensive but identifiable

I must have a dirty mind or just too tired to be here, the first time I read this I thought it said "inflatable." I'm thinking, "Ya she's gonna love these guys!"

brdbbq
06-23-2004, 07:45 AM
so I'd recommend something inexpensive but identifiable

I must have a dirty mind or just too tired to be here, the first time I read this I thought it said "inflatable." I'm thinking, "Ya she's gonna love these guys!"

Mr Kick

Great minds think alike.

brucesieg
06-25-2004, 10:21 AM
phil what do you need cigars or beer or both