PDA

View Full Version : SmACk TaWK Swinebucks/Too Sauced to Pork MIM

Redheart
05-16-2010, 08:00 PM
Neil and Mike,
Thank so much for EVERYTHING! :clap2:
You guys are tops in my book. :thumb::thumb: I am in for next year for sure!

Schotzie is one of the greatest Mom/Wife any guy could ask for. I know you realize this, just don't forget to let her know it every know and again. Give her a big ol' :kiss: from me.

Your local guys, Shane, Danny, James, Jonnie, Blake, Chester and Brad were top of the line cooks and even better people. :grouphug: You gotta talk them into joining the Brethren.

Dave & Frank you guys are a hoot! You may not realize this but I had more to drink this weekend than I have had in the past 2 year. I am really gonna have to start practicing now to keep up with you next year. :sick: Is drinking the state sport up in NH?

Mike and George, hate to tell ya this but I walked out with CJ's numbers before it was all over. :jaw: She is just 3 short hours away.
Ellen and Barry, what can I say other than I would not have made turn-in without you two! You are team players to the max, and I hope our paths cross again. I am thinking about doing the FBA Funcook and Class in September. Maybe you can come up for that one.

Robyn, You Grill Grrrl! :dancer:I will be following you and your blog. You should check out the FBA Funcook too! Loved the veggies, you can over-marinate my summer squash any time! :hungry: Tell your dad hello, he was a lot of fun and is a great guy. But you already knew that.

Cheeseheads!!!!!!!! I will let ya know if I get the gig in Janesville. Who knows? I could be at Ribfest 2010! Thanks for bringing down the Limburger, who would have thought that something that smells like :puke:could be so creamy and smooth. I am gonna have to work it into a few of my recipes. Course I won't be telling anyone what kind of cheese it is. I will let them guess.

Thanks again to Mike and Neil. You put together good bunch of people and a great time! Count me in again for next year. I am saving my change in jars for it now.

Next year we talk a couple of money walks! :rockon:

Swinebuck
05-17-2010, 06:11 AM
Thanks Marc we loved every minute even the rain. Your seafood turn in tasted great. I will post photos later. We did have a great group of Brethern and everyone pulled together and supported one another. Great teamwork! Only 51 weeks to go untill MIM 2011
Thanks
Mike
(Swinebuck)

BoneDaddy's
05-17-2010, 08:39 AM
Thanks to Mike, Neil, Schotzie, etc. for all of your hospitality. Bone Daddy's had a great time and plan to back in 2011!

Thanks

deguerre
05-17-2010, 11:58 AM
Missed seeing you Marc! You had gone to the hotel when we arrived. :doh: Next year though! Two Sauced to Pork - Swinebuck, I can't say enough good things about y'all. :clap2:

Redheart
05-17-2010, 12:58 PM
BoneDaddy's (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/member.php?u=10898)
Got Wood.

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/images/avatars/fire01.gif (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/member.php?u=10898)

Frank I had to laugh at "Bone Daddy's Got Wood"