PDA

View Full Version : Brethren discount. TexaspepperJelly. com

BBQchef33
04-27-2010, 06:56 PM
Texaspepperjelly.com (http://texaspepperjelly.com/) is offering a 20% Discount until April 30th. Just go to TexasPepperJelly.com (http://texaspepperjelly.com/) and use coupon code 'brethren'. Thanks to Texana for setting this up for us!

Just a heads up. TPJ doesn't always ship the day of the order. Normal time to ship is within 2 days. So if you request a priority ship, your requesting USPS priority shipping, but still make take a day or 2 to get it to them.

MilitantSquatter
04-27-2010, 08:44 PM
Thanks...just placed an order as I had been talking to Zilla about TPJ products a few weeks ago via PM. Took his flavor suggestions to get started in 12 oz bottles.

Please note - the discount that was calculated was at 10%, not 20%.

Subtotal before discounts 31.08
Discounts 3.11

ThomEmery
04-28-2010, 07:43 AM
This is great stuff
We have used it on Ribs with winning results

Texana
04-28-2010, 07:57 AM
Thanks...just placed an order as I had been talking to Zilla about TPJ products a few weeks ago via PM. Took his flavor suggestions to get started in 12 oz bottles.

Please note - the discount that was calculated was at 10%, not 20%.

Subtotal before discounts 31.08
Discounts 3.11

If you use only the code "brethren" you will get 20% ..... Your discount code was a computer generated code for 10% ... this is an automatic code offered to keep get someone to complete an order if they decide not to finish an order .... if you received a computer generated offer and select it thats what you get .... the system will not approve multiple coupons .... if it did you would have received a 30% discount ... we cant have than now can we :grin:....

If you will send me a PM or an email I will discuss an option or two to make it up to you .... after all we want you to get what we advertise ...

Thanks in advance for your help .....

Craig

Typically
04-28-2010, 10:28 AM
just placed an order. can't wait to try it on some ribs, thanks for the generous discount!

Texana
04-28-2010, 12:26 PM
just placed an order. can't wait to try it on some ribs, thanks for the generous discount!

Your very welcome ...

barbefunkoramaque
04-28-2010, 02:21 PM
Comment 1. That stuff shipped from New York City???? Get a rope?

Comment 2 - we Texans use this instead of KY.

Comment 3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg_2yWnjwwE&feature=related

Comment 4 - 4 bucks a quart here. Great to add as a non burning heat and sweetner.

MilitantSquatter
04-28-2010, 07:27 PM
If you use only the code "brethren" you will get 20% ..... Your discount code was a computer generated code for 10% ... this is an automatic code offered to keep get someone to complete an order if they decide not to finish an order .... if you received a computer generated offer and select it thats what you get .... the system will not approve multiple coupons .... if it did you would have received a 30% discount ... we cant have than now can we :grin:....

If you will send me a PM or an email I will discuss an option or two to make it up to you .... after all we want you to get what we advertise ...

Thanks in advance for your help .....

Craig

no problem Craig... PM sent..

I think that's what happened.. I hit the back button to fix an error and saw the 10% pop up.. didn't think it registered as I stayed on the page.. and typed the brethren promo code at the end.

qndummy
04-30-2010, 12:59 AM
I've tried to place an order three times and I keep getting a 'brethren is an invalid code' message. Am I doing something wrong?

deguerre
04-30-2010, 11:21 AM
Texaspepperjelly.com (http://texaspepperjelly.com/) is offering a 20% Discount until April 30th. Just go to TexasPepperJelly.com (http://texaspepperjelly.com/) and use coupon code 'brethren'. Thanks to Texana for setting this up for us!

Just a heads up. TPJ doesn't always ship the day of the order. Normal time to ship is within 2 days. So if you request a priority ship, your requesting USPS priority shipping, but still make take a day or 2 to get it to them.
Tried to order but the code "brethren" would not work. Did "until April 30th" mean the code expired on the 29th? I deleted the auto coupon and no go. Received invalid code error message.:confused:

Jorge
04-30-2010, 11:26 AM
"until April 30th" means order before midnight on the 29th to me.

deguerre
04-30-2010, 11:29 AM
Sent a PM, Got an immediate response.:thumb::thumb: Fixed!
Thankyou! I ordered the Texas Star 5 jar sampler, Texas Wild rub and since the coupon took off so much and the customer service was so fast, I added the Apple/Cherry Finishing sauce to the order.:-D

deguerre
04-30-2010, 11:33 AM
"until April 30th" means order before midnight on the 29th to me.
That was my thinking too so I asked and apparently it's midnight tonight.

Jorge
04-30-2010, 12:49 PM
That was my thinking too so I asked and apparently it's midnight tonight.

It has now been extended until midnight on Sunday:becky:

Thanks to Texana for extending the offer!

deguerre
04-30-2010, 02:52 PM

What he said!

smoke-n-my-i's
05-02-2010, 03:16 PM
Thanks. I originally thought I had missed this one. I have been hesitant about ordering because shipping is so expensive these days. So with the discount, it made it worth it.

I just ordered the 12 pack sampler. I have had the pineapple habanaro and loved it. So, why not try more... can't wait for it to arrive.

Thanks for the heads up Phil...

frognot
05-02-2010, 05:46 PM

Alright! Just got in under the wire! Ordered the pineapple, cherry & apple habanero ones.

Thanks Craig!

Typically
05-05-2010, 04:59 PM
mine arrived today and now i can't wait to smoke something this weekend! think im gonna try the texas passion jelly first :biggrin:

MilitantSquatter
05-05-2010, 08:16 PM
mine arrived today as well.. jars were carefully wrapped to protect during transit.

looking forward to trying them out.

ZILLA
05-05-2010, 08:58 PM
Strawbeery Hab on a PB&J with a cold glass of milk...DUDE!:-P

MilitantSquatter
05-05-2010, 09:12 PM

This is your post-sex meal... right ?

I took your top 4 suggestions from this thread...
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1264802&postcount=5

now you go all strawberry hab on me !! I guess that will be in a follow up order.

I'll be sure to try one or two of the jellies I got on a PB&J this week.

GreasePig
05-06-2010, 01:56 PM
Doh! I can't believe I missed this!

MilitantSquatter
05-09-2010, 06:57 PM

This is your post-sex meal... right ?

I took your top 4 suggestions from this thread...
http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1264802&postcount=5

now you go all strawberry hab on me !! I guess that will be in a follow up order.

I'll be sure to try one or two of the jellies I got on a PB&J this week.

I tried the Cherry Habenero & peanut butter on a toasted bagel.

Good stuff.

barbefunkoramaque
05-09-2010, 07:58 PM
Its also the ONLY way Padma gets hotter

ZILLA
05-09-2010, 08:45 PM

Good stuff.

The above post was for BBQ glaze not plain eating. BTW plain peanut butter on toast post coitus. :bow:

willkat98
05-10-2010, 07:21 AM

Good stuff.

Creamy peanut butter Vin?

Wuss.

MilitantSquatter
05-10-2010, 06:48 PM
Creamy peanut butter Vin?

Wuss.

That's nothing... I washed it down with Strawberry milk :cool:

deguerre
08-03-2010, 04:37 PM
After the sampler order became a memory, I Just ordered two 12 oz jars of the Pineapple Habanero, 1 of the Strawberry Habanero, 1 of the Cherry Jalapeno and another Cherry/Habanero finishing sauce. All excellent stuff.
Can't wait as I've got some stuffed jalapeno eggrolls to make!

ZILLA
08-03-2010, 04:48 PM
The new Rib Candy is really good stuff. I prefer the Cherry/Apple Hab. It's part of my winning rib recipe.

deguerre
08-03-2010, 06:35 PM
The new Rib Candy is really good stuff. I prefer the Cherry/Apple Hab. It's part of my winning rib recipe.
:doh:That's what I meant on the finishing sauce. Cherry/Apple Hab. My wife especially is a big fan of this on spares.:becky: