PDA

View Full Version : wildwood

dreed
03-04-2010, 11:06 AM
We got our email today for the Wildwood comp. . Anyone else going or not going.......

ique
03-04-2010, 11:28 AM
I just sent in my app and check... hope to get in.

dreed
03-04-2010, 11:56 AM
Good luck

ique
03-04-2010, 02:28 PM
Good luck

Actually just realized I screwed up. I searched my email the other day and found a 2009 entry form and sent it in forgetting it was actually 2010. :oops:

Guess I'll keep waiting for the new team entry form to come out

dreed
03-04-2010, 03:36 PM
"The bottom 1/3 teams in the 2009 overall rankings will be sent an new competitor application along with those people that requested an application be sent to them. These new competitor applications will be sent on or about April 1, 2010 and the remaining open spaces will be filled by the below selection process"

As per the organizers.

butt head
03-04-2010, 04:59 PM
buttheadbbq will be their again, great time

Southern Home Boy
03-04-2010, 05:19 PM
Which "Wildwood" you talkin' about? :confused:

Jacked UP BBQ
03-04-2010, 05:21 PM
NJ in JULY

Southern Home Boy
03-04-2010, 05:26 PM
Ah. K. There's a huge comp in Wildwood, MO in September just before the AR. I knew you guys were N.E., so I was wondering if you'd be talking about one down here so far away time-wise.

Thanks for the clarification.

tmcmaster
03-06-2010, 07:00 PM
I am trying to make it work out... Fingers crossed!

Konrad_Haskins
04-13-2010, 10:51 AM
Ique read your fb post, bummer :rolleyes:

Cigarbque
04-13-2010, 03:04 PM
I made it in. First time for me. See ya'll there.

grossepellets
04-13-2010, 08:33 PM
My family is from wildwood time to revisit!

Born2Smoke
04-14-2010, 11:06 AM
D...why you asking. Are you starting to reconsider?
We got our email today for the Wildwood comp. . Anyone else going or not going.......

PeteN
04-15-2010, 08:03 AM
We got confirmation a couple of days ago...now just have to find some decent accommodations for the family.

Jacked UP BBQ
04-15-2010, 08:13 AM
We got confirmation a couple of days ago...now just have to find some decent accommodations for the family.

The nicest hotel around there is right across the street from the contest. I will try and get the name for you. It is about 350 a night.

PeteN
04-15-2010, 09:27 AM
Thanks any suggestions would be appreciated.

butt head
04-15-2010, 05:31 PM
here's a few that we use and are somewhat close to the comp sites. www.ashoreviewresort.com/ (http://www.ashoreviewresort.com/), www.acropolisoceanfront.com (http://www.acropolisoceanfront.com),www.alohaoceanfrontmo tel.com/ (http://www.alohaoceanfrontmotel.com/),
www.athensiimotorinn.com (http://www.athensiimotorinn.com), jadeeastmotel.com (http://jadeeastmotel.com/)

dreed
04-15-2010, 07:24 PM
The nicest hotel around there is right across the street from the contest. I will try and get the name for you. It is about 350 a night.

That hotel was super nice, One of the competitors were trying to get a group discount for the teams, it may be worth mentioning the competition if you try to reserve there.

ique
04-22-2010, 09:40 AM
FINAL Team List

Fat Angel BBQ
Philly Blind Pig BBQ
Little Lukes BBQ AKA Smokey T's
The BBQ Guru
Ocean County Pig Assassins
Big Bad Wolves
Mikey O's Real BBQ
Fire Ants BBQ
Philly Pigs BBQ
Pig Pen BBQ
Dizzy Pig
Bobs'Barbeque
Verus BBQ
Anglesea Barbecue
Hog Feathers BBQ
Stewed, Qued and Tattooed
Texas Smoke Barbecue
Cooking Commandos BBQ Squad
Ribs Within
The Nectar BBQ Co.
Weekend Porkers aka HMH BBQ
Mason Dixon Smokers BBQ Team
Smokeadelic
Butthead BBQ
Rub Me Tender BBQ
Smokeaholics
Carolina Blue
Smokopolis BBQ
Smokin Fer a Livin BBQ Team
Baba's BBQ
Bear-ly English
Bad Ass Competition BBQ Team
T''N'T Dynamite BBQ
Smokin' S'wine
GoneHoggin.com
Team Old School
We Rib U Long Time
Smoke or BE Smoked (SOBS)
Hawgs Gone Smokin
Shady Crew BBQ
The Stu Pit
Sun of a Beach BBQ
Bob's Hogs
Crazy Sonny Barbeque
Lo' - N - Slo' BBQ
Uncle Pigs Barbeque Pit
New Jersey Fire
Cole's BBQ Co, "Pitt Croo"
Smoke on the Water NJ
Jersey Ernie's BBQ
Salty Dawg's Smoke Pit
Garden State BBQ
Hot Box BBQ
Big Mook's BBQ
All Qued Up
Scoville's Revenge
Our Couch
Out of the Pit BBQ
Dr. Pearl's Medicinal Smoke
Bacon & Bone BBQ Team
Baba and the Pig Man
BBQ Beast LLC
Wilbur's Revenge
QUAU
Grillbillies BBQ
Sweeney Brothers BBQ
Finn's Finest BBQ
Pigheaded BBQ

The Standby's

Blues N' Brodo
PA Midnite Smokers
I- Que

QN
04-22-2010, 09:54 AM
Chris, hope you make it in. Would like to see you there. Do they only have room for 68 teams? They had 62 last year.

butt head
04-22-2010, 11:13 AM
last year they had three teams that had campers. they said last year it was a one time thing. so that would give them some room to add.

nancee
04-22-2010, 06:56 PM
We dropped out this year. Just too many uncertainties in this wonderous economy stilll...

Smokey-T
07-05-2010, 08:19 PM
To those that have attended prior - If finding accomodations close (walking distance) is not possible, is there adequate parking around the area to drive, park and spend the day. May stay in Stone Harbor or Cape May.

Thanks!

Ted

butt head
07-06-2010, 09:27 AM
To those that have attended prior - If finding accomodations close (walking distance) is not possible, is there adequate parking around the area to drive, park and spend the day. May stay in Stone Harbor or Cape May.

Thanks!

Ted

Ted, you can find parking on most of the side streets around the comp. you and yours are welcome at butthead bbq site if you need someplace out of the sun.

John