PDA

View Full Version : Looking for retail shops to carry grates

Smokin Turkey
02-26-2010, 06:20 AM
I'm currently looking for retail shops all over the country to carry our grates and I'm offering great wholesale prices to get your business!

I can put your logo on all the grates for one low price which will have your customers doing advertising for you for years to come!

If you have a shop or are in charge of purchasing or just want to resell, give me a call or drop me a message and I will get back to you. Spring is coming and now is the time to get rolling for the season!

http://i411.photobucket.com/albums/pp199/hccllc2008/sucklebustershotsauce.jpg

Smokin Turkey
02-26-2010, 12:56 PM
We'd like to thank Bruce at www.SpitJack.com for being our first retailer! Stop over to his site and check out all he has to offer!

grossepellets
03-01-2010, 07:00 PM
Hey Brian, Did you decide to make a standard item?

Smokin Turkey
03-02-2010, 02:27 PM
Hey Brian, Did you decide to make a standard item?

I do have a few grates that are standard and I'm making grates to spec for customers. If you have a shop and would like to carry our grates to pair with a grill you carry, I'd be happy to give retailers special rates where we both can make out from the deal. You get a logo or a phrase on a grate to send out the door with a customer that will do all the advertising you will ever need and I get a repeat customer from you. Everyone wins!