PDA

View Full Version : Constest Entries for Sale

SmokeMeTender
01-20-2010, 01:21 PM
Would be interested in buying entries in KS / MO.

Scottie
01-20-2010, 01:23 PM
I've got a couple that I will be putting on eBay again. All monies will be donated for cancer research....

Timmy
01-20-2010, 01:53 PM
Do you have a link for this on Ebay?

Scottie
01-20-2010, 02:01 PM
I'll have one. It will be under Cancer_Sucks! But I am not that organized to get it rolling yet. I'm still recovering from all the food I ate last weekend...

KC_Bobby
01-20-2010, 02:02 PM
Scottie, let us know when you have them up please.

Looking for - MO, KS, IA, MN, IL

thx

Podge
01-20-2010, 02:33 PM
Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio entries I would be interested in. PM me if any of you all have some.

Dan - 3eyzbbq
01-20-2010, 02:49 PM
If anyone has entries for VA, MD, DC, NJ, DE, PA, WV let me know. Might be able to work something out!

Mike - CSBBBQ
01-20-2010, 03:04 PM
If anyone has entries for VA, MD, DC, NJ, DE, PA, WV let me know. Might be able to work something out!

Me too :-D

Scottie
01-20-2010, 03:04 PM

I got the DC Dan and I am using it... :rolleyes: I sold off a couple of VA one's at the banquet...

Big Ugly's BBQ
01-20-2010, 03:36 PM
I got the DC Dan and I am using it... :rolleyes: I sold off a couple of VA one's at the banquet...

Sorry Dan, couldn't get to him fast enough......

Scottie
01-20-2010, 03:40 PM
Sorry Dan, couldn't get to him fast enough......

Eventually, I need to get to MD.... If BelAir hadn't changed their electric policy a couple of years ago, I would of had them off my list too!

Dan was too busy dragging around all of those trophies...

Divemaster
01-20-2010, 03:57 PM
Got two that I was looking for but still could use more in the upper Illinois/Wisconsin area...

SmokeMeTender
01-20-2010, 04:05 PM
If you have the entry for these constests, do you want to sell? Looking for others in addition to these.
Golden City,
Racing for the BBQ - Kansas City,
Weston, Mo
Apple Blossom St. Joseph, MO
Lawrence Sertoma BBQ - Lawrence, KS
Wild Blue BBQ - Burlington, KS
Riverside BBQ Classic - Iola, KS
Wheels 'n' Squeels - Olathe, KS
smokin On Oak - Bonner Springs, KS
Cross Points BBQ - Shawnee, KS
Jesse James BBQ - Kearney, MO
Mission Battle of the Brisket - Mission, KS

Thanks

Peteg
01-20-2010, 04:27 PM
What are you guys talking about? I'm curious.

Scottie
01-20-2010, 04:31 PM
Got two that I was looking for but still could use more in the upper Illinois/Wisconsin area...

The only one for Northern Illinois was Shannon. I know that one is out of circulation.... The others did not donate or were not approved for them to give out a certificate entry...

LindaM
01-20-2010, 05:23 PM
What are you guys talking about? I'm curious.

At the Banquet each year they sell raffle tickets for entries to contests. Some make out like bandits. I know a couple of teams won 14-16 entries. See what you missed

Plowboy
01-20-2010, 06:19 PM
Most of the MO/KS contests were gobbled up by the MO/KS teams at the banquet. It is one of the benefits of going to the banquet when it wasn't in KC. What I saved in contest entries paid my airfare and rental car. Last year I came home with seven. This year, only four.

Coz
01-20-2010, 06:22 PM
Any one have Wisconsin ones to sell?

Dan - 3eyzbbq
01-20-2010, 07:07 PM
Oh boy. Scottie - you doing MIM in DC?

ron in boaz
01-20-2010, 07:47 PM
Let me know if you have any entries for these states to sell

Contracted Cookers
01-20-2010, 07:57 PM
TODD I need one for invite at the royal THANKS

Scottie
01-20-2010, 08:14 PM
Oh boy. Scottie - you doing MIM in DC?

Yo buddy. Gave up a VA as well. Just too much traveling and I am doing fewer this year. As we'll be going up to Lake Placid after DC. Well, there might be some stops in between... ;)

MIM might be my calling! Or I might have my daughters do it!!!

See you there. I think that will be the 27th or 28th state off my list. Well, you know what I mean...

Peteg
01-21-2010, 08:06 AM
At the Banquet each year they sell raffle tickets for entries to contests. Some make out like bandits. I know a couple of teams won 14-16 entries. See what you missed

Most of the MO/KS contests were gobbled up by the MO/KS teams at the banquet. It is one of the benefits of going to the banquet when it wasn't in KC. What I saved in contest entries paid my airfare and rental car. Last year I came home with seven. This year, only four.

Thanks for the info. Too bad I missed out on it. Sounds like a great idea.

WannaBeBBQueen
01-21-2010, 08:25 AM
Any one have any entries for NY, NJ, PA, CT or MA...I'm interested in any that are located in the northeast.

musicmanryann
01-21-2010, 10:41 AM
I have one for Laramie Wyoming, I am looking to part with. Any western brethren out there interested?

Buster Dog BBQ
01-21-2010, 11:18 AM
I have one for Laramie Wyoming, I am looking to part with. Any western brethren out there interested?
I think Moe went there last year and sounded like he was going back. Might want to check with him.

Big Ugly's BBQ
01-21-2010, 01:05 PM
Any one have any entries for NY, NJ, PA, CT or MA...I'm interested in any that are located in the northeast.

Julie, thanks for the pics!! You ought to take a look at Que--Cruz (Louisa, VA) in July, great contest, lake, swimming pool, and I hear this year there will be a slip-n-slide............:twisted:

Mike - CSBBBQ
01-22-2010, 09:19 AM
Julie, thanks for the pics!! You ought to take a look at Que--Cruz (Louisa, VA) in July, great contest, lake, swimming pool, and I hear this year there will be a slip-n-slide............:twisted:

For sure check out Louisa. Bill Small the organizer is a cook, a great guy, and puts on an excellent comp :-D Use of the slip-n-slide is at your own risk :lol: Rumor is there will be testing and perfecting during the week :wink: