PDA

View Full Version : Bayou DIRT on Ribs

thedirtman
01-17-2010, 10:23 AM
I have been getting a lot of comments about the Bayou Dirt being so good. But the one I have been hearing the most is on ribs. Try the Bayou DIRT as a rub on ribs and pulled pork. I think you are going to be surpised how good it is. It has a lot of flavor with a nice spicy finish.

BBQ Grail
01-17-2010, 10:26 AM
Had some Dirty Bayou Veggies for our Thanksgiving Dinner yesterday!

(Yes, I meant yesterday...)

Professor Salt
01-17-2010, 12:36 PM
Waiting on my order to arrive! Hurry up already, snails.

thedirtman
01-18-2010, 11:44 AM
Professor,
I would think you would get it any day. I mailed it on 1/12 and it takes 4-7 days. Sorry it has taken so long. When you taste it, you will realize the wait was well worth it.

"Remember, it is always a good time to get DIRTY!!"
Todd
"The Dirt Man"

thedirtman
09-15-2010, 08:45 PM
I was at a recent event, where they took 5 rubs and put them on ribs and did a blind taste test. I did not know it was going on. One of the rubs they used were the Bayou Dirt. Four of the rubs are sold commercially in stores and online and are tradition BBQ rubs. I was surprised to hear that Bayou Dirt won. They had five judges do a blind taste taste and they were all cooked by the same person. The Bayou Dirt received the most first place votes and never voted less then second. I have been saying all along that Bayou Dirt is amazing on Ribs. Give it a try.