PDA

View Full Version : Bandera in San Francisco area?

chaserot
02-17-2004, 03:04 AM
In general I can be fairly assertive in finding something I want - but I have had a heck of a time locating a Bandera in northern California.

I have been on the phone with Charbroil and several of their customer service management folk on several occasions - they must have one of the worst websites and their "partner" list has non-existent contact information.

On my 6th call they were able to give me the Home Depot SKU#, 133742 - discontinued according to Home Depot in San Rafael - and they will no longer place any special orders.

Help!! Anyone know how to get one of these units in/to CA??

Thanks very much for any help.

Craig

rbinms33
02-17-2004, 04:29 AM
You might try Wal-Mart. If they don't carry it, they should be able to order it for you.

willkat98
02-17-2004, 07:35 AM
Welcome Chas, and good luck on your quest.

Brothers, check out your local Home Depot and see if you can find the new Charbroil version of the Bandera, not the old New Braunfels model.

I'll bet Chaserot needs the SKU from the new model to get the idiots at HD to flinch.

tommykendall
02-17-2004, 08:00 AM
Doesn't Badger Racing John have one? He's in Redwod City - not too far away. Maybe he can help.

willkat98
02-17-2004, 08:31 AM
Larry in Rocklin too

BigAl
02-17-2004, 09:23 AM
In general I can be fairly assertive in finding something I want - but I have had a heck of a time locating a Bandera in northern California.

Craig

I had to drive to every Wal-Mart from mid Denver south to Castle Rock before I found one, it took all day. It is a waste of time to call them, you have to go and look for yourself in the garden area or clearance storage (other that directing you to these areas of the store, the clerks are of no use, they don't know what the Dera is). Deras are most likley to be on the lowest shelf behind something else. When I found mine, the kid asked what is that, we have been moving those thing around since I started working here two years ago. Got mine for $150 (box had fork lift dammage), plus tank of gas, lunch and a road six pack.

Good Luck and Happy Hunting!