PDA

View Full Version : Recipes

Dan - 3eyzbbq
01-03-2010, 08:08 PM
BBQ Bob Trudnak's (BBQ Guru team) ribs:

http://firecooker.com/recipes/entry/bbq-bobs-spicey-ribs/

VA BBQ PIRATES
01-11-2010, 04:40 AM
I've got a new cocktail but first I'd like to tell you how it came to be. I was having
this conversation and as she droned on and on I began to drift away to that "special" place
I tend to spend most of my time. I left the window cracked so I could throw in the
occasional grunt and un huh to hold up the illusion of being there. Well, I was comfortably
secluded in my own little world and POW! It hit me and I zapped back to the now. I had to
interrupt what I’m sure was a very stimulating conversation to explain what I had just
discovered and when I was done she just looked at me like I had 3 Eyz!

Presenting... The Dangarita!!!

Into a cocktail shaker pour:

4 oz Patron
Juice of 1/2 an Orange (for luck)
1 oz Lime juice
1/4 teaspoon 3 Eyz Rub
Fist full of crushed Ice

Shake Shake Shake 'til chilled.

Wet the rim of your chilled cocktail glass and dip it into 3 Eyz to coat. Strain the
Dangarita into the glass and garnish with a rib bone (optional) and a ribbon of orange peel!

Serves one

VA BBQ PIRATES
01-11-2010, 04:42 AM
My wife was inspired after having Tomato Soup for lunch this week. She sprinkled some 3eyz into the Soup and man o man was it good.
And than a little light bulb went off in my head and so the 3eyz Mary was born.

Enjoy!!!!!

3eyz Mary

1 1/2 ounces (1 jigger) vodka (we prefer Stolichnaya)
1/2 cup tomato juice
2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
Worcestershire sauce to taste
1-2 drops Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce to taste
1/4 tsp 3eyz Rub
1 celery stick for garnish

Combine the vodka, the tomato juice, the lemon juice, the Worcestershire sauce, the Sriracha Sauce, 1 cup ice cubes, and salt and pepper to taste, shake the mixture well, and strain it into a tall glass filled with ice cubes. Garnish the 3 eyz Mary with the celery stick

Dan - 3eyzbbq
07-25-2010, 12:48 PM
Look guys....with the amount of rub I'm shipping, I KNOW your using it on something. Please post it here!

Dan - 3eyzbbq
07-25-2010, 12:50 PM
Grill corn on the cob in the husk. Remove from husk slather in butter and sprinkle on the 3eyz rub. Awesome! Sweet, peppery, garlic with a bit of heat.

Try it!

beerguy
07-25-2010, 01:51 PM
Had some on my cherrios this morn, think I'm kidding? Then you dont know we very well!

ThomEmery
07-25-2010, 03:59 PM
Killer on chicken for sure

slowerlowerbbq
08-01-2010, 06:27 PM
Grill corn on the cob in the husk. Remove from husk slather in butter and sprinkle on the 3eyz rub. Awesome! Sweet, peppery, garlic with a bit of heat.

Try it!

+1 on that Dan! I actually tried this about a month ago and it was awesome. I usually use Old Bay (with plenty of butter of course), but I think this might just be my new "go to" for corn.

Big Ugly's BBQ
08-04-2010, 03:08 PM

Try it!

Took it just a hair further brother, light coat of EVOO, grilled (medium heat) till marks showed, sprinkled rub, grilled no more than 3 minutes. Jason ate 4 ears, Teri, Kaiti and Casey 2 each.

Ashmont
08-04-2010, 03:45 PM
Ding Ding Ding!!!! Idear!!!!! Oh now steep ARMKP in oil and while still hot/warm some 3eyesRub let cool for a couple dazes. Then make heat some crusty bread on Italian night meal! Spaghetti and sauce. Dip hot crusty bread in oil and eat. I guess I need to order some.... The recipe is tried and true with just the peppers....

BrisketBelly
08-15-2010, 02:42 PM
When I grill corn, I peel back the husk and remove the silk. I put the husk back in place and soak the ear in water for about an hour. Then I grill it for about 20 mins, put on some butter and 3Eyz. Superb corn.