PDA

View Full Version : KCBS Banquet Seats

Plowboy
12-30-2009, 10:13 AM
Anyone looking for two seats at the banquet? Our group went from 2 to 4 and we are looking to sit together, so looks like we are moving to a different table. I have two seats at a table already if there are two people looking for a table. PM me.

I understand that if you don't have a table, it is going to be a free for all once you get there. Getting on a table with a group ahead of time would be advised.

Scottie
12-30-2009, 10:22 AM
Anyone looking for two seats at the banquet? Our group went from 2 to 4 and we are looking to sit together, so looks like we are moving to a different table. I have two seats at a table already if there are two people looking for a table. PM me.

I understand that if you don't have a table, it is going to be a free for all once you get there. Getting on a table with a group ahead of time would be advised.

Have the KCBS gals check out the Quau table. I think we have 5 there Todd. Mike, Beth, my sis, Big Moe and I will try to keep quiet...

Plowboy
12-30-2009, 10:26 AM
I've got a place for the four of us. I just don't want to leave my original table hanging with two open seats. I'm looking to back fill my original two spots.

Jeff_in_KC
12-30-2009, 10:45 AM
I've already paid for just two open seats, first come, first served. I don't know if KCBS would put us at a specific table now or not.

Candy Sue
12-30-2009, 12:19 PM
Sure, Kelly will (I asked). The only reason there's not assigned seating is she said she didn't feel like she knew folks well enough to seat tables.

Jeff_in_KC
12-30-2009, 06:05 PM
What are your seating arrangements, Candy? Any open space or are you just getting first come, first served seating too?

Plowboy
12-30-2009, 06:42 PM
Well, sounds like our plans have changed again and we'll be staying where we are at.

Candy - Andy doesn't have a seat yet.

Jeff - Since you already bought your tickets, I think you may be kinda screwed on getting a table. Tables are purchased in blocks. At least I think this is the case.

Jeff_in_KC
12-30-2009, 06:44 PM
Not really... we'll just get there really early and put our stuff at a table up front then! :-)

Diva
12-30-2009, 07:08 PM
Andy's sitting at the NEBS table : o

ique
12-30-2009, 07:09 PM
Andy's sitting at the NEBS table : o

lmao, of course he is.

Plowboy
12-30-2009, 07:55 PM
Andy who?

BBQchef33
12-31-2009, 01:03 AM
Damnit Andy!

HoDeDo
12-31-2009, 07:21 AM
Well as the western most NEBS member, I figured it was only right. (Besides, they are the only ones that would have me....) LOL

Candy Sue
12-31-2009, 10:27 AM
What are your seating arrangements, Candy? Any open space or are you just getting first come, first served seating too?

I think I'll call Kelly (they aren't working today!) and see if I can go ahead and get an assigned table. I've got 4 seats available, only 2 if you're still needing a seat. Nancee if she needs a seat, that leaves a solo seat. I'm really envisioning musical chairs with the FCFS seating!

Jeff_in_KC
12-31-2009, 11:34 AM
I think I'll call Kelly (they aren't working today!) and see if I can go ahead and get an assigned table. I've got 4 seats available, only 2 if you're still needing a seat. Nancee if she needs a seat, that leaves a solo seat. I'm really envisioning musical chairs with the FCFS seating!

If they have eight pre-paid people who are first come, first served, it shouldn't be a problem. We'd be happy to sit with you folks, Candy!

WannaBeBBQueen
12-31-2009, 12:37 PM
I'm really envisioning musical chairs with the FCFS seating!

I totally see your vision!!:eusa_clap:biggrin: