PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Turn-In Boxes Question

Mike - CSBBBQ
12-30-2009, 07:43 AM
Curious and since everything you need to know (and somethings you would rather not :lol:) is known by the Brethren :-D The question... is it permissable for someone to turn-in boxes for more than one team?

Yakfishingfool
12-30-2009, 07:46 AM
Do you mean a runner? Just delivering? Then yes, but for a team to use other teams boxes and turn in two, their own and the other teams...no one would know I guess, not in the spirit of competition. Scott

Mike - CSBBBQ
12-30-2009, 08:38 AM
Thanks, sorry for the confusion. Was asking if a runner could turn-in for more than one team.

Big Ugly's BBQ
12-30-2009, 08:59 AM
Mike, Kaiti is not running for you...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

She has her hands full, putting up with me:shock::shock:

Now if you want to use one of the boys, then we can negotiate

ModelMaker
12-30-2009, 02:54 PM
Hey that's a GREAT idea... I would like to take all the boxes in for everyone!!!!
ModelMaker

Divemaster
12-30-2009, 03:33 PM
Hey that's a GREAT idea... I would like to take all the boxes in for everyone!!!!
ModelMaker
That was my first thought too!!! The best part is I can show off the results of my juggling class!!!!

Mike - CSBBBQ
12-30-2009, 05:43 PM
Mike, Kaiti is not running for you...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

She has her hands full, putting up with me:shock::shock:

Now if you want to use one of the boys, then we can negotiate

Thanks for the offer but I holding out for Kaiti :-D The boys like to sample on the way :lol: Was trying to have a Plan B if my buddy dosen't make it to Lakeland. Fortunately, got a call and an offer from another friend in FL :-D

You and Dan could take turns running each others box at Little Rock. It is not a bad idea if two teams are solo and close to each other. Which was my orginal thought for later in the year :wink: