PDA

View Full Version : Here it's only January and I'm already STOKED!!

chad
01-15-2004, 06:50 PM
Come on JUNE!! My son may attend (assuming Phil can tolerate two Littles at his house -- Sharon I'm not worried about, we're both paper trained!! :D)

Greg (parrothead) in February here in Florida - gotta get him to Willy's Southern Grill and Eli's if possible. Probably do a beach joint for libations!! Then off to a 'que joint for lunch, then back to the beach, then off to another 'que joint for a light snack before sending him on his way back to Winter Haven. Or if he's only up for one meal maybe we'll do Fred Fleming's -- Fred brags about winning the ribs competition at KC and his motto is "Where the hog meets the log" -- his ribs are pretty good!!

Then the long haul until JUNE!!!

Gotta firm some dates up for airline deals. "WE" need to come up with dates for the mid-west Bash -- again so some of us can plan airline deals.

I am SO ready for a Bash!!! My wife is starting to worry!!

parrothead
01-15-2004, 07:40 PM
I'm pretty stoked also. Got all kinds of plans running through my head. May just have to do a small pig if we get enough people. And a large bag of peanuts. And a truck load of toilet paper. I'm glad mecca is there in the meantime to hold me through til Sep.

I'll put up a pole yet tonight on dates for midwest, and we can get that shored up.

That would be great if your son can make it. The brethren just went generational. Does that make us all his uncle?

chad
01-16-2004, 02:42 PM
Does that make us all his uncle

It could. It also means that Neil would finally have someone in the group younger than him! :D

Bill-Chicago
01-16-2004, 02:52 PM
May just have to do a small pig if we get enough people.

Phil and I will stop at the Restaurant Depot before hopping onto I55 Greg.

We only eat that meat grown in those cryovac bags from seed.

Don't need smoked eyeballs looking at us.

Bill-Chicago
01-16-2004, 02:53 PM
David
I'm sure your son will enjoy the Bash morning Revelry.

Whistling zippity do dah out the ass mod

chad
01-16-2004, 02:55 PM
Greg - a pig would be outstanding. We used to do whole pigs when I was on Okinawa and in the Philippines. Great stuff!! We usually slow roasted them on a spit over a cement block fire pit.

Good eats!! Of course we were doing 80-100 pound pigs at the time. :D

Bill-Chicago
01-16-2004, 03:00 PM
Caveman Bash I