PDA

View Full Version : Big Pig Jig: Vienna GA Nov 6th and 7th: Need to ask to borrow equip again.

NotleyQue
10-22-2009, 12:59 PM
Hey brethern:

Once again I put the call out to see if I would be able to borrow a WSM or 2 and an EZ UP for the Big Pig Jig.

Slap Yo Daddy and myself are cooking this MBN event and we need an extra cooker and a tent as we are travelling very light and only have 2 WSMS. We are only cooking the rib portion, and need a WSM or a small offset for the display (onsite judging) portion.

Anything would be a great help. Please PM me if available.

Bbq Bubba
10-22-2009, 02:47 PM
Coulda bought a bus by now.....:)

warfrat
10-22-2009, 11:51 PM
I don't own a WSM but I could hook you up with a good looking Stump's Smoker or two!:wink: I would offer my EZ up but it's camo and I don't know how them MBM judges would like that :biggrin: Either way, you are welcome to it...I'm only a couple of hours away and would be glad to help out!

smokincracker
10-26-2009, 09:30 AM
I don't own a WSM but I could hook you up with a good looking Stump's Smoker or two!:wink: I would offer my EZ up but it's camo and I don't know how them MBM judges would like that :biggrin: Either way, you are welcome to it...I'm only a couple of hours away and would be glad to help out!

Damon you should ride up and hang with The Cracker team, Jay is flying in

warfrat
10-26-2009, 10:48 AM
I'm coming...Gary is borrowing my Stretch to cook shoulder on.