PDA

View Full Version : Can't believe I did it again!

Redheart
10-14-2009, 05:55 PM
Well I signed up for the Liberty Tree in Dalton Ga this weekend. It is an IBCA BBQ Sanctioned event. I am gonna enter all four events again. Chicken must be halved so I will be winging that one for the contest. I may even enter the People's Choice, the sauce, Brunswick stew and dessert contest on Friday nite. Saiko, I might even steal your stew recipe for this. :wink:

I sure hope my spot is closer to the turn in site than I was in Newnan. :icon_smil

I will be my own team again so come on up to Dalton and have some "Q" and cheer me and the other Brethren on.

Rich Parker
10-14-2009, 06:39 PM
Good luck!

Rub
10-14-2009, 06:54 PM
Go get 'em :)

Smokin Mike
10-14-2009, 07:19 PM
good luck!

Ron_L
10-14-2009, 08:41 PM
Good luck, Bro!

Solidkick
10-15-2009, 06:16 PM
Have fun!

Greendriver
10-19-2009, 08:45 AM
Redheart is AMAZING! I don't have the full results just yet but he walked two or three times and did peoples choice and desert just like he said and all on TWO ECB's!!! Great to meet you and be your nieghbor. Maybe the weather will be kinder to us next time.

Redheart
10-19-2009, 12:16 PM
Redheart is AMAZING! I don't have the full results just yet but he walked two or three times and did peoples choice and desert just like he said and all on TWO ECB's!!! Great to meet you and be your nieghbor. Maybe the weather will be kinder to us next time.

Greendriver, your the tops! Thanks for all your kind words above, but more importantly thank you for the kindness you shared at Liberty Tree. I am glad I had a chance to meet you and I am sorry that you are leaving the circuit. I hope that you still visit us from time to time and I hope you do well on all your future endeavours, what ever they may be.

May the sun always be on your face and the wind never at your BBQ!