PDA

View Full Version : Contest Results Ponca City

musicmanryann
09-19-2009, 05:11 PM
I heard Kosmo just won Ponca city. Twin oaks was reservve.

Way to go Kosmo!!!! I'm guessing you used your new injection. Sounds like a good marketing strategy to me! ;-)

Brewmaster
09-19-2009, 05:19 PM
Good thing I bought some of that on Thursday. The price might be going up after this weekend. :mrgreen:

Congrats Kosmo.

Nate

Skip
09-19-2009, 05:42 PM
You can buy it? I thought he only gave it out to like 20 people as a test?

Have to find that link! :lol:

I was like day late dollar short on that one. I read the "first ten to respond" and then counted 11. :icon_sad

EDIT: BTW Congrats!

GratefulSmoker
09-19-2009, 07:45 PM
Yes, it is true Darian/Kosmo won Ponca City!! He picked up 4,000 in cash and a brand new FEC100 for his hard work! Glad we were there to see him win his first contest! It was also nice to finally meet Andy and Kim with Smoke on Wheels! Congrats again to Kosmo!

Jeff Hughes
09-19-2009, 07:45 PM
He took first in brisket and chicken...

He's got a site up and running now...

pat
09-19-2009, 08:07 PM
Congrats Kosmo! Nice work.

House
09-19-2009, 08:23 PM
CONGRATS Darrian, glad I was there to see it! Weren't you just trying to buy my FEC last week!!! Awesome!

Kosmo's Q
09-19-2009, 08:35 PM
Thank you to everyone. I had a great time and the people and competitors were awesome. What a great venue. I can't wait to fire up the new smoker! Congrats to all who walk. It was a tough crowd!!

SmokyOkie
09-19-2009, 08:56 PM
Congrats Koz!

Shotgun
09-20-2009, 09:49 AM
Congrats kosmo!

Stu's Q
09-20-2009, 10:04 AM
Congrats Kosmo! What a nice showing in that tough crowd of great cooks! Hell of a job!

Stu

Smokin' Joe
09-20-2009, 10:10 AM
Congrats Kosmo!!

Dale P
09-20-2009, 10:19 AM
congrats Kosmo..

HoDeDo
09-20-2009, 10:25 AM
Great Job Koz!!!
It was a fun weekend meeting a bunch of great guys down there, Nice to meet Josh, Mike, Don, and seeing other friends again. TOUGH Competition down there! But a great venue, and super nice folk.
:twisted:Hey Koz, Next time you are gonna own the comp like that, At least let a brother win the tie breaker on the brisket LOL:wink: Congrats again on a great win!!!

Meat Burner
09-20-2009, 10:57 AM
Kosmo, congrats on a great win!! What a great testimonial for you new injection!!

SmokyOkie
09-20-2009, 11:02 AM
Congrats Kosmo! What a nice showing in that tough crowd of great cooks! Hell of a job!

Stu

We thought we had quite an accomplishment placing ahead of you.:wink:

Kosmo's Q
09-20-2009, 11:42 AM
Great Job Koz!!!
It was a fun weekend meeting a bunch of great guys down there, Nice to meet Josh, Mike, Don, and seeing other friends again. TOUGH Competition down there! But a great venue, and super nice folk.
:twisted:Hey Koz, Next time you are gonna own the comp like that, At least let a brother win the tie breaker on the brisket LOL:wink: Congrats again on a great win!!!

Thanks, I couldn't believe it when I seen the results. Their were some of the best teams in the nation there and I tried my best to tone down the refreshments.:roll: But all I can say is WOW! Thanks to everyone!!!!!

Westexbbq
09-20-2009, 11:52 AM
Sounds like a great time by all and a great win for Kosmo Q.
Congratulations all around.

bruskee
09-20-2009, 01:06 PM
Great Job Kos, great to see ya hit it like that...

Great to see everyone, Andy take care till next time...

Cya soon

Scot

HoDeDo
09-20-2009, 05:17 PM
Thanks, I couldn't believe it when I seen the results. Their were some of the best teams in the nation there and I tried my best to tone down the refreshments.:roll: But all I can say is WOW! Thanks to everyone!!!!!

That feeling never gets old. :-P

Great Job Kos, great to see ya hit it like that...

Great to see everyone, Andy take care till next time... Cya soon Scot

See you in two weeks!

Jorge
09-20-2009, 05:36 PM
Great Job Koz!!!

I thought you guys were taking the weekend off?!:lol:

SmokyOkie
09-20-2009, 09:14 PM
Great Job Koz!!!

I had wanted to meet you. I get confused between scfreen names and team names. Hell, sometimes I just get plain confused. did I get to meet you, or do you know?

Seems like there always are down here, doesn't it? I mean, Donny, Scott, Bart, David.........and that's just a starting point. IMHO, any team that even comes in the top 5 around here has proof that they are damn good cooks.

Kosmo's Q
09-20-2009, 10:04 PM
Seems like there always are down here, doesn't it? I mean, Donny, Scott, Bart, David.........and that's just a starting point. IMHO, any team that even comes in the top 5 around here has proof that they are damn good cooks.

Dang good competitors for sure. To have your name next to this guys is a definitely a honor in my opinion or luck as some call it. LOL

SmokyOkie
09-20-2009, 10:06 PM
Dang good competitors for sure. To have your name next to this guys is a definitely a honor in my opinion or luck as some call it. LOL

funny thing about luck Koz. The harder and smarter you work, the luckier you get. Ever notice?:wink: