beer later this afternoon. After all I donít have to go back to work
until tomorrow. :(
Damn, I could have gone all day without saying that!! :x :x
Harry S.C.

willkat98
09-23-2003, 11:00 AM
Glad to see you coming around Harry.

Me too.

Way to much of that beer stuff this weekend. Sunday was straight to the Jack Daniels and 7up while yesterday was vodka lemonades. Didn't get home from the wake until 8:30 last night. Needed to get where I wanted to be in a hurry. 1 large drink was all I needed, versus 15 beers. I can't beleive I drank that many beers, but I could swear that meat slows down my alcohol absorbtion.

I had Chinese food, mostly rice, and a little bit of mongolian beef Sunday night. Wife wanted to surprise me, since Chinese is one of the favorites, but I turned up my nose at the beef. LAst night, there was half rack ribs in there from the previous Sunday. My wife "are you sure those are still good (edible)", me holding up the last bone "Yeah, they're edible, cuz I ate them"

So tonight I'm making cheesy beef.

When I got home I got on the scale. No effect. no gain or loss (lost 2# last time) Got on again last night, down 2 pounds. Wife nearly kicked my ass.

Telling all my friends about the Cabo. Just want to ensure I get something to drink for Christmas, along with my Weber Smokey Mountain. Thanks to Gary, I am starting to plant that suggestion around to the various people who gift me at Christmas.

Have a good day Harry.

Oldtimer
09-23-2003, 11:13 AM
Added what Jpegs I had this morning and didn't fark anything up. Miracles never cease. Bacon Eggs last night cause I was lazy. :lol:

chad
09-23-2003, 11:15 AM
I had Chinese food, mostly rice, and a little bit of mongolian beef Sunday night

Did you say "rice" :D

Same for me as you guys. Got home Monday evening -- we stopped for something to eat going home and I wound up with a club sandwich and onion strings :D

Laying completely off the beer and booze, again. I don't drink at home and mostly gave it up about 15 years ago -- family alcohol problems. However, it was nice to drink a few with friends and try a couple of new things -- Cabo being one and plum whatever that was that George brought over :D

Got blood work tomorrow and imagine my doc is going to put me back on glucophage since I've been a bad diabetic boy the last 4 months -- oh well, if I gotta, I gotta.

Had an outstanding weekend and look forward to meeting more Brethren in the future.

gary
09-24-2003, 10:58 AM
Telling all my friends about the Cabo. Just want to ensure I get something to drink for Christmas, along with my Weber Smokey Mountain. Thanks to Gary, I am starting to plant that suggestion around to the various people who gift me at Christmas.

]

Bill use this site for info about the wsm.
Gary
http://www.virtualweberbullet.com/