PDA

View Full Version : Seafood party was excellent

parrothead
09-21-2003, 10:43 AM
Completely stuffed. Don't want to see another crableg for awhile. Still full this morning. Steve took a bunch of pics, will have to gat developed first. Duh, had digi with me, but didn't snap a damn thing. Hope everyone makes it home from the bash out east safe and sound.

parrothead
09-22-2003, 05:50 PM
Damn I am jealous! after reading all your bash posts. We only had 1 good one over the weekend.

"Cheri says you have to suck on the head"
everyone

She was talking about crawdads

chad
09-22-2003, 07:14 PM
Sounds like a good time was had by all. Seafood is sounding pretty good about now -- we left Phil with the clams and scallops!

B2 just about maxed everyone one beef and pork!! Phil can give the rundown on totals but I know we took care of the better part of 15 cases of beer, about 1.5 bottles of tequila, George's (friend of Phil/sharon)plum "white lightening", etc., etc., etc.

StLouQue
09-23-2003, 09:43 AM
Great food, unsurpassed hospitality, and good times. Thanks to Greg and the "bar people" of Goose Lake for making my first Seafood Bash a weekend to remember.

Regarding the photos...yes, I still use 1900's technology, film. In addition to having them developed, I've a few OS tasks to do before I can scan them online. I'll try to get these done in a timely fashion. However, my focus during the next few days will be landscaping and grass-seeding the backyard. Your patience is appreciated.

willkat98
09-23-2003, 10:01 AM
Enjoyed talking to you both via phone to "connect the brothers" .

Can't wait to party with you folks.

Instead of Bash 3, lets call it "Spring Fling on Moose Lake"