View Full Version : Greetings from Chicago - Willkat98

08-22-2003, 09:00 PM
I had posted my bio in a number of places, but since I am a perpetual pain in Phils ass, and since I have pissed off many, I am posting seperately as well.

26 years on the South Side (10/2 update: And farking pissed off how the Sox just ended their season!)
Still liveon the South Side, just 40 miles west.

What does that mean. That means, that I am passionate about everything. I live and breath White Sox, they are a baseball team. I despise the Cubs, they are an excuse to get together and drink. You might think that admirable, but in this town it is not. Where do you think my Yipee recipe came from. It was a take off on fried cub fan.

2 girls, 11 and 4.
37, married to a gal that does'nt deserve a **** like me. (although you really can't beat a guy that cooks 95% of the time, AND cleans up afterwords, can you)

Smoking for 4 years, 1 on the Bandera, 3 on ECB.

Patio toys:
Weber Kettle Gold (not like Phils Silver) (Sorry, running joke on the only thing I hold above Master Rizzo)

Kenmore (Sears) Dual Burner Gas
Bayou Classic Turkey Fryer
Smokie Joe for camping or starting coals
A new NB cast iron pot to do chili and stuff in the Dera.
(10/3/03) And a Weber Smokey Mountain from Phil!!!!!!

I love to cook, and I love to have fun. I have used this group, and the Yahoo group to have some of the best times of my life. PLEASE, unless I am being explicitly honest, you'll know when, don't take my light heartedness seriously. I am not out to offend anyone. I have done so twice now, and am sorry. We are brothers. I am the wise ass brother with the college education. The one where you are on your way home after a party and realize you just got slammed. But when you come back to the yard, you laugh, because your little brother got the best of you. He didn't mean to offend, for he got slammed the night before, and took it in stride also.

So sorry DL and BD, I was just being the little brother that you always wanted.

Thats about it.

Oh, a 4yr Lab named Annie that loves Q.

08-23-2003, 09:28 PM
You owe me a beer. Little Brother.

08-23-2003, 11:28 PM
Glad that you are a whole lot younger then I !!! Been cooking with wood since about 1965 or so(about same time as first Harley), started doing comp this year--damn 5that is fun!! Got 3 daughters9one just moved home to have baby in 'puter room but thats kinda fun too!!! Life ain't too bad iffen them foreign companies(Stora Enso) would keep there hands outof

see ya
Well Buzz'd in Wi

08-24-2003, 07:11 PM
I tried to post a reply Saturday but obvioulsy the ISP decided to eat it. Bash II will be most interesting. Let's have a beer and forget past problems.

After all, we're "family".

Looking forward to the Bash.

08-28-2003, 01:55 AM
Nice Post

08-18-2004, 12:51 PM
This guy sounds like alot of fun.

What happened to him?

08-18-2004, 02:11 PM
This guy sounds like alot of fun.

What happened to him?

Too farkin chatty!!!!!
Good Riddance :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: