PDA

View Full Version : Fab B availbility

Kirk
08-17-2009, 07:51 AM
Anyone using Fab had issues with delivery? I want to try something different for New Holland this year but wanted the Fab for a backup, and I just realized I'm out. I know shipping has been an issue in the past and I just wanted to be sure I could get it in time.

MilitantSquatter
08-17-2009, 07:57 AM
Kirk - maybe you can call them to see if they will be at the NH contest like they were last year and save a few $ on shipping and pick it up from them...

watg?
08-17-2009, 08:05 AM
My last couple of orders were delivered without delay. If you tell them you need it soon, they will expedite the shipping, at least, that has been my experience. Good folks, good service.

ique
08-17-2009, 08:15 AM
My last couple of orders were delivered without delay. If you tell them you need it soon, they will expedite the shipping, at least, that has been my experience. Good folks, good service.

I've noticed they have improved their service and shipping times lately as well

Skip
08-17-2009, 08:15 AM
We received our order in a timely fashion as well. Also as Vinny said they were at New Holland last year so they could probably bring it for you.

Kirk
08-17-2009, 08:29 AM
Yeah, I sent Joe Jr an email this morning asking if they'd be there but I figured I'd see what your experiences have been with them lately. Glad to hear that things are running smoother for those guys.

Skip
08-17-2009, 08:35 AM
Kirk if you really get stuck I am certain I will have an extra packet with us (Swamp Pit). So come on over with your measuring cup. :wink::tongue:

Kirk
08-17-2009, 09:12 AM
Thanks Skip, I appreciate that.