PDA

View Full Version : KCBS ToY Points Chase

Alexa RnQ
07-30-2009, 11:44 PM
http://www.kcbs.us/pointschase.php

MilitantSquatter
07-31-2009, 06:31 AM
Congrats to the familiar Brethren member names !!

Question - Does anyone know if KCBS has plans to be able to drill down on a team name like on Pickled Pigs rankings list to see what contests the points were earned and where the team placed out of how many ?

I think Pickled Pigs site does a great job in that regard.. Interesting though how with different scoring systems, different teams will move up or down a few spots.

CajunSmoker
07-31-2009, 06:47 AM
Congrats to all the brethren that have made the list.:cool:

It was nice to see my buddies from Delta Smoke on the list too. They were our neighbors at Lula and then again at Memphis. My wife almost had them talked into dancing to our Zydeco music:biggrin:

DMDon
07-31-2009, 10:45 AM
I think Paul's site does a great job. We will never compete for team of the year, simply because we don't cook enough contests. Is there a way to to filter the results by the number of contests cooked. We will do 9 this year and would like to see how we stack up against others who have 9 contests also.

VGuilford
07-31-2009, 11:19 AM
I think Paul's site does a great job. We will never compete for team of the year, simply because we don't cook enough contests. Is there a way to to filter the results by the number of contests cooked. We will do 9 this year and would like to see how we stack up against others who have 9 contests also.

I agree, we'll probably never cook 9 contests a year unless we hit the lotto.

Smokin' Joe
07-31-2009, 12:05 PM
Do they consider the 10 highest results?

KC_Bobby
07-31-2009, 12:13 PM
KCBS does - I believe overall and per category - so those competing in many comps may not necessarily use the same comps for their 10 results for each category