PDA

View Full Version : Competition trailers

MattG
07-23-2009, 06:24 PM
I don’t know if this is the right spot to post this so please forgive me if I’m wrong. I’ve just had the opportunity to get an all steel 8x16 dove nosed trailer. I’m going to build an open competition trailer. I was wonder if anyone has any pics they could share so I could get some more ideas. Maybe share some likes and dislikes, would do or not do over again, and must haves on their comp trailers. My wife and I had the chance to go to Memphis in May this year and see a lot of trailers and got so good ideas from that, but any help would be great. Thanks!

eagle697
07-23-2009, 10:18 PM
I will be interested in seeing what pops up, as i am considering the same thing. Of all teh trailers i have seen at comps, the one that always sticks out in my mind is Rub of swamp boys. His is an open design that i really liked. He is a brother, you may try a PM.

Dcnlarry
07-24-2009, 10:55 AM
Eagle, that trailer by Swamp Boys was just recently sold, and it seemed a real good price. He now runs a Stump Trailer. Go to stumps site and you can see the deal.

KC_Bobby
07-24-2009, 11:14 AM
Matt, do a search on trailers. We've had a handful of threads about trailers over the past few months - lots of good info.

MattG
07-24-2009, 09:02 PM
thanks KC