PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Blues Cruise and BBQ State Championship, New Albany IN, June 26 & 27, 2009

juicybuttsbbq
06-11-2009, 10:29 PM
Two Weeks to go and we're sitting on just Nine Confirmed Pro Teams, 16 committed teams, We Have Room Electric and Water for 30, We were hoping for at least 20 pro teams, We have 18 confirmed Backyard and 8 of those will be cooking all four catagories trying to see if they're ready to Move Up & win the free spot at the "Hoosier Daddy" State Championship during Harvest Homecoming on Oct 9th & 10th 2009.
Entry for Blues Cruise and BBQ is 200.00, Thursday arrivial and out Sunday, Large Paved Parking Lot, Car Show, Live Blues Music, Children Play Area,
www.bluescruiseandbbq.com (http://www.bluescruiseandbbq.com) for info, Call Kevin "Porkchop" at 502-664-7102,, Thanks

CaptTable
06-12-2009, 05:57 AM
For those of you competing in Jeffersonville this is a chance to see me (and Kathy) TWO (2) weeks in a row!!!!! How can you pass that up???

On the serious side, Porkchop told me that the site for the New Albany contest had given their okay for teams to leave their cookers on their parking lot the days between contests. Would save some hauling.

Hope to see the list grow! A good chance to get in the draws as it is a qualifier.

Phillip

Dale P
06-12-2009, 06:11 AM
Im there! See you and Kathy in 6 days!
Dale

juicybuttsbbq
06-12-2009, 02:10 PM
Hey Guys Please be advised that the Church has services on Sat Night 4pm and 6pm and the traffic is usually cleared out by 7:30pm, There is a Large Overflow Parking Lot behind the Main Building with Security Lighting and a well traveled road, New Albany Police routinely cruise the parking lot and the Local Ambulance company keeps a ambulance staffed in the parking lot for emergency runs, Just Give Me a call at 502-664-7102 or email me at info@juicybuttsbbq.com and let me know who will be leaving a rig there,,, Heck I'll see if I can get Phillip & Kathy to "Volunteer" a Wash and Wax for ya,,,hahaha

Sidw
06-12-2009, 02:31 PM
Seeing Phil, Kathy and DaleP in the same weekend - it is worth the price of the entry fee just to see them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dale P
06-12-2009, 10:29 PM
Sid you just say that because you know we are easy to beat!

juicybuttsbbq
06-13-2009, 06:36 AM
hahaha,, Dale are you saying your easy???haha Hey will you have those "Perry Brother Shrooms"???

Dale P
06-13-2009, 07:00 AM
Yes I will have shrooms.
They taste good and will keep you regular.

juicybuttsbbq
06-15-2009, 03:12 PM
We have a TV station that wants to do a live feed Friday Morning, is there anyone who will be setup Thursday that would like to be interviewed??? We will be smoking two Hogs for a wedding Friday Night other than that I thought we'd ask you guys if you are planning on coming early and wanna plug something

Dale P
06-15-2009, 09:52 PM
Tell them to stop by about 11 pm thursday night. That will be a great interview.:razz:

The best bet for them would be to interview Podge about 11.55 am Saturday.:mrgreen:

Getting fired up!

juicybuttsbbq
06-15-2009, 11:18 PM
Now that Funny!!!! You are sooo helpful to Podge! We're sitting on Eleven teams Now and Podge hasn't registered so you Perry Bro's got a pretty good chance of beating him,,, wouldn't that be something if he still beat you and didn't even sign up,,hahahaha,, You know we love ya'll,, I Smell Alder!!!

CaptTable
06-16-2009, 05:48 AM
Okay, guys, you are making this old Rep nervous. We need at least 15 teams by this weekend so Kathy and I can start building our scoring program for the contest. Makes less work for us to not have to add so many teams next week. ;^)

Being in the Louisville, KY area also brings up another question . . . . . do I play the Yankee version of the meeting cd or the Southern one???

Let's get those teams! We need someone from this contest to make it down here to The Jack!

Phillip

Dale P
06-16-2009, 06:27 AM
Phillip, I believe there are 22 teams registered. As for which CD, you better play both. And for the teams coming in from out of town, you better go with mustard base sauces. Just trying to help.

juicybuttsbbq
06-16-2009, 06:53 AM
Yeah Hoosiers love that Spicy Jalapeno Mustard,, Definately,,hehehehe

CaptTable
06-16-2009, 06:55 AM
Man, you guys are soooooo helpful!

juicybuttsbbq
06-16-2009, 07:00 AM
It's called "Hoosier Hospitality"

juicybuttsbbq
06-16-2009, 01:47 PM
Here's the latest guys, 11 Paid Pro, 18 Paid Backyard / 7 cooking all four meats for the Free Spot at "Hoosier Daddy"
18 CBJ Judges for pros & 24 backyard judges (Local CBJ, Pro team members)
Call ME if I can answer any of your questions 502-664-7102 - Porkchop

Hot Racks and BBQ Stacks
06-16-2009, 02:12 PM
Porkchop, We'll be there Thursday Late, See Ya Then, XOXO

Skinny Cook
06-16-2009, 08:17 PM
Pork Chop I'll be there Thursday too. :biggrin:

juicybuttsbbq
06-17-2009, 06:53 AM
Skinny,,make sure you have the Smokey Jeep shined up for the TV camera's,,,and don't just spit on it this time,,

jonboy
06-17-2009, 07:26 AM
I would like to come and check out this competition.
It will be my first. What should i expect and when would be the best time to drop by?

Thanks for any suggestions,
jonboy

juicybuttsbbq
06-17-2009, 09:03 AM
Jonboy
Stop by and see Dale @ Perry Brothers and Sid Monty Pigthon and ask ALL the questions you CAN around let see,,,,,, around 11:45am till 1:15pm Sat would be great!!!! NAW I'm Just Chittin Ya,, Friday Night is Best to see how everyone preps and starts the meat,, Friday Night is Always relaxed and teams will invite you in,, Sat is totally a different story Perry Brothers are usaully up to their shenanigans,, tossing roofing shingles in their neighbor's firebox,, Best was the Pam Label over the WD-40 can,, I couldn't taste the difference,, Stop By Juicy Butts and give me a Shout -
Porkchop

Hot Racks and BBQ Stacks
06-17-2009, 12:51 PM
Hot Racks and BBQ Stacks will be there!! Can't wait for a good time!

Hot Racks and BBQ Stacks
06-17-2009, 12:59 PM
Make sure us girls are parked close to cleanest port-a-pots!

juicybuttsbbq
06-17-2009, 03:07 PM
Hot Racks we're keeping our eyes on ya'll,,and have them putting you right next to us,,It's going to be fun to watch ya'll get in a porta-pot,, we all know you women can't go unless all of you go together,,hahahaha BE Good and Call Me, if you need me 502-664-7102
Chops

Hot Racks and BBQ Stacks
06-17-2009, 05:45 PM
Thanks for watching out for us J.B. / you guys really using mustard,, must be alot of North Carolina judges huh?

Dale P
06-17-2009, 05:51 PM
Dont forget to use vinegar. Lots of mustard & vinegar. I have been told that the Judges in Indiana like cilantro instead of parsley. We will see.
If you need any help, just give us a shout.

Sidw
06-17-2009, 07:11 PM
Dont forget to use vinegar. Lots of mustard & vinegar. I have been told that the Judges in Indiana like cilantro instead of parsley. We will see.

We are taking a lot of notes - great info. We are changing up everything after what we learned from you guys.

Sidw
06-17-2009, 07:12 PM
Jonboy
Stop by and see Dale @ Perry Brothers and Sid Monty Pigthon and ask ALL the questions you CAN around let see,,,,,, around 11:45am till 1:15pm Sat would be great!!!! NAW I'm Just Chittin Ya,, Friday Night is Best to see how everyone preps and starts the meat,, Friday Night is Always relaxed and teams will invite you in,, Sat is totally a different story Perry Brothers are usaully up to their shenanigans,, tossing roofing shingles in their neighbor's firebox,, Best was the Pam Label over the WD-40 can,, I couldn't taste the difference,, Stop By Juicy Butts and give me a Shout -
Porkchop

Dale does love company on comp day.

Dale P
06-17-2009, 08:23 PM
I do. I am bringing my little boy with me to cook the ribs. He hates company so everyone stay away until at least 2:15 Saturday or else he may get upset. I cant figure where he gets that temper.

Skinny Cook
06-17-2009, 09:58 PM
Skinny,,make sure you have the Smokey Jeep shined up for the TV camera's,,,and don't just spit on it this time,,

HA ! Why so they can film more Brats cookin ?? :lol:

I'll even rinse it out for it's 2 in comming guests. :mrgreen:

Skinny Cook
06-17-2009, 10:05 PM

Dale them Judges like those Adobo & Anchoe Chili powders too. Goes good with them Cilantro Vinegar based sauces. :mrgreen:

Ohhh and don't forget to put Jalapeno's on your Fruit Kabobs. :wink:

juicybuttsbbq
06-18-2009, 12:20 AM
Ohhh and don't forget to put Jalapeno's on your Fruit Kabobs. :wink:

Yea who's Idea was that Anyway????
WINNNER! WINNER! NO CHICKEN DINNER!

Dirty R.Bs :lol:

Hot Racks and BBQ Stacks
06-18-2009, 09:23 AM
J.B., you really think Pussywillow wood would work?

Skinny Cook
06-18-2009, 12:32 PM
J.B., you really think Pussywillow wood would work?

It works for Porky Chops. He used that and Sycamore. :lol:

Hot Racks and BBQ Stacks
06-18-2009, 02:39 PM
We have some old water maple wood from a tree we just had cut down. Might bring that too.:wink:

juicybuttsbbq
06-19-2009, 10:13 AM
Hot Racks I heard who you was hanging around last night in Jeff,,,, Better Watch them Guys,,, just ask the Flying Burritos,,,,:shock:

Skinny Cook
06-19-2009, 03:43 PM
Dang Pork Chop that TV work is hard !!! :lol:

I bet I had 20 calls about us smearin BBQ sauce on the camera guys lens. :icon_devil

LeAnn here we come !!!

Come on guys,,,,we need a few more teams to sign up for Cruzin Blues !!!

We not be quite full yet. :!::!::!:

SaucyWench
06-19-2009, 05:24 PM
Saw that saucing, nice, not too thick! How long did it take for the camera guy to clean the lens? And where is that judges' shower located?

HoosierTrooper
06-19-2009, 09:00 PM
I was lucky enough to meet Dale and his team Friday night at the Jeffersonville comp. He took the time to show me and my wife around and answered a few questions. Sure seems to be a lot of misconceptions as to what Hoosiers like. Sycamore? Pussywillow? Water Maple? Might want to leave that stuff on your side of the creek, and bring plenty of pine and locust instead. Guaranteed winning combination.

juicybuttsbbq
06-20-2009, 08:37 AM
Saucy,, He Licked it clean as soon as we were done,,hahaha that Keith Kaiser is a HOOT!!!!
Hoosier Trooper You won't find finer fellas that Loves this Crazy Sport than DP "Fit for Life" and the Bro's

Skinny Cook
06-20-2009, 02:25 PM
Hoosier Trooper you gonna come show us how good that Pine & Locust works up at Cruzin Blues ? I heard them PB guys talkin bout usin Pignut Hickory and Cedar ? Better watch out, they maybe tryin to throw you off the BBQ trail ?? :lol:

HoosierTrooper
06-20-2009, 03:35 PM
Yeah I'll probably be there. I could tell you how good pine and locust is but you really need to experience first hand. The memory of the look on the judges faces will last a lifetime.:shock:

HoosierTrooper
06-20-2009, 07:20 PM
Well I'm registered. T N T Smokers doing all 4 categories in the backyard division.

juicybuttsbbq
06-21-2009, 08:27 AM
Hey! DP "Fit for Life" Sorry I didn't get up to see guys win "BEST COLD CHICKEN" But I Gotta Know Did you see anymore "Motorboats" by the River, Thanks for your Hospitality Friday,, See Ya This Friday

Dale P
06-21-2009, 08:59 AM
Porkchop, after this hot weekend, I am thinking of moving to Alaska. I didnt see anymore motorboats, but I was ready.

juicybuttsbbq
06-22-2009, 07:17 AM
I Ordered the cool weather for this Weekend,,:)

Hot Racks and BBQ Stacks
06-22-2009, 10:21 AM
Well, we might have to hold off on the motorboats until 3am or later Sat. morning. I don't think there's any services at that time. Had a GREAT time hanging with Perry Brothers, Smoke Hawgs and Foo-Man-Que this weekend!! Gonna use the cold chicken idea (yeah right, nice try)!!

Skinny Cook
06-22-2009, 10:29 AM
Hey DP bring my chix bet money up when you come. That cold chix recipe of yours was a hit I hear ? Ahh what do they know ??

Remember what I told ya,,,,to get a better piece of chix, ya gotta be a Rooster !!! :lol:

Dale P
06-22-2009, 11:03 AM
For what its worth, you could have played tennis with our chicken. Skinny you should have bet. I always will take that bet.

Skinny Cook
06-22-2009, 11:41 AM
For what its worth, you could have played tennis with our chicken. Skinny you should have bet. I always will take that bet.

I didn't have time, I was worried about that crowd of women rushin us to get Porky Chops autograph ! He's a FOX 41 star now. :lol:

See ya Friday. :biggrin:

juicybuttsbbq
06-22-2009, 08:43 PM
Here's Our Line Up as of 6/22/09

Monty Pigthon & The Holy Grill
Hot Racks and Stacks
Grillin Villians
Perry Brothers & Sons Bar-B-Q
Pirates of the Grill
Rolling Bones
Hickory Flats BBQ
The Flying Burritos
Pig Pak
Rollin Ribs
Sensational Bastards
Kentucky Smoke Squad
Seymour Smokin' Butt's
CHIKPIGCOW
HOOSIER CRAWDADDY
Acme BBQ
FatBoyz Q

Big Mac's Ribbin and Q's
B and R Smokin Sales
St Luke's Episcopal Holy Smokers
We're Smokin Butt
Harleys Hardwoodz BBQ

juicybuttsbbq
06-22-2009, 09:03 PM
Showtime Rotisserie and BBQ Oven
That's Hilarious,,, I remember when they first came out they were made by "Ronco" for 29.95 and you got a free "Ginsu" Knife,,,Heck it will still cut through anything even my Hard as a brick brisket,, hahaha

juicybuttsbbq
06-23-2009, 08:04 AM
100% Certified BBQ Judges, Thursday Arrivals Hickory Flatts, Pirates of the Grill, Hot Racks and BBQ Stacks, and Juicy Butts BBQ are the teams I know. Generators & Water Lines, Porta Ports will be installed Thursday between 5-8pm, Stage & Food Tents Setup will be Thursday night Friday Morning 6am, Teams can also use the North Entrance (Second Entrance) to avoid other traffic.

Lippy
06-23-2009, 06:35 PM
Perry Brothers may be rolling in on Thursday or atleast I'll be dropping off the trailer.

juicybuttsbbq
06-23-2009, 07:47 PM
Lippy the "Designated Driver"

Sidw
06-24-2009, 05:20 AM
100% Certified BBQ Judges, Thursday Arrivals Hickory Flatts, Pirates of the Grill, Hot Racks and BBQ Stacks, and Juicy Butts BBQ are the teams I know. Generators & Water Lines, Porta Ports will be installed Thursday between 5-8pm, Stage & Food Tents Setup will be Thursday night Friday Morning 6am, Teams can also use the North Entrance (Second Entrance) to avoid other traffic.

Monty Pigthon is planning to be there sometime late Thursday evening.

CaptTable
06-24-2009, 05:50 AM
Kathy & I should be arriving mid-evening on Thursday. Looking forward to seeing everyone! Wow, another 2 weeks in a row in Yankee country! Who woulda thunk?

Phillip

Hot Racks and BBQ Stacks
06-24-2009, 09:00 AM
We're getting revved up! Do you really get more points for basting brush bristles in your pork? And, do we all need to walk up to collect our money or just the chief cook...

CaptTable
06-24-2009, 11:12 AM
You need to talk to The Perry Brothers about any brush question. As far as coming to the stage, anybody that is willing to pay you $10.00 should be allowed to walk up with you. This gives you a chance to make a little more spending money. :mrgreen:

Dale P
06-24-2009, 03:22 PM
Phillip can I get the bristle back? I want to stick it back on the brush.:icon_blush:

Did you find any foriegn material on the mushrooms?

juicybuttsbbq
06-24-2009, 05:34 PM
DP "Fit for Life" I told you those old Toilet Brushes loose their bristles,, we've had great luck with Granny's old tooth brushes and the little rubber thingy is great for diggin the flys out of the honey :)

Sidw
06-24-2009, 09:01 PM
We're getting revved up! Do you really get more points for basting brush bristles in your pork? And, do we all need to walk up to collect our moneyor just the chief cook...

Collect our money - you mean you can actually win money at one of these things - when did that start happening? The Perry Brothers always told us to just go home after they so kindly ran our boxes for us. You don't think they were just bullsh#%ting us do you? http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/images/icons/icon8.gif Dang they seemed like such nice boys.

Hot Racks and BBQ Stacks
06-24-2009, 09:48 PM
Uh, yeah, and they turn in cold chicken as well. Great pointers guys. We know what you're up to...

Well, we're just assuming we're gonna win on our first time out. :wink:

Lippy
06-25-2009, 05:35 AM
The Perry Brothers are always glad to help. Sid puts on a great class around 10am till about 2pm on Saturdays if anyone is interested.

CaptTable
06-25-2009, 05:44 AM
No, you can't have the bristle back! One of the juges probably kept it as a souvenier.

Gotta feeling this is gonna be a wild weekend. Hope thye have our cart all fueled up because it looks like we may be making a bunch of trips out to see cooks during turn-ins!!!!!

Phillip

Rolling Smoke
06-25-2009, 04:10 PM
No, you can't have the bristle back! One of the juges probably kept it as a souvenier.

Gotta feeling this is gonna be a wild weekend. Hope thye have our cart all fueled up because it looks like we may be making a bunch of trips out to see cooks during turn-ins!!!!!

Phillip

Be sure and let me know if the Perry Brothers do any shiggin at New Albany like they did at Jeffersonville. We don't tolerate that in Kettering and if they're still up to their old tricks, I might have to make the cut-off at 36.......which, coincidentally is where we are right now.

Dale P
06-25-2009, 04:53 PM
We had a rough weekend. I am going to drink water & gatorades the whole time while keeping out of sight. :rolleyes:

Well since I am the new shig master, what does everyone use for hangovers?

Sidw
06-27-2009, 05:49 PM
Congrats to Hoosier Crawdaddy (GC) and Perry Brothers (RGC). Great to see these teams take the big calls. Good job guys!!!!

SaucyWench
06-27-2009, 06:36 PM
Congratulations, Doug & Debbie! And to all the Perrys too!

Dale P
06-27-2009, 07:31 PM
We had a great time this weekend. The weather was not as bad as last week so that helped us. Thanks everyone! i didnt drink too much while we competed but it is on now!

kevinl
06-27-2009, 07:45 PM
Congrats Perry Brothers, and thanks for the great shrooms

juicybuttsbbq
06-27-2009, 10:03 PM
WOW!! Who's Idea was that?? to Plan an event in three months two weeks and 8 grand to get everything done,, Guys I Can't express my graditute to ya, for coming and supporting our efforts at a State Championship Event. I'm am Just Tickled for Hoosier Crawdaddy and those Perry Brothers,, see Dale maybe you should pour a basement the day before every contest.. I learned alot this weekend,, delegate, Delegate, DELEGATE!!,, we had so many people on Friday Night they just Rocked me back on my heels and I worked all night Hustling to get Pork ready for Sat Car Show. I came out around Four and the Smoke Smelled Heavenly, All Our Backyard cooked Four and had some great smoke of their own flowing,, a Very Close Backyard results left B and R Sales of Salem Indiana our winning of the Free Pro Spot at Oct 9th and 10 Hoosier Daddy State Championship in New Albany. Here's our top five results:
1 Hoosier Crawdaddy
2 Perry Brothers & Sons
3 Pirates of the Grill
4 Monty Pigthon and the Holy Grill
5 Shigs and Pit
Our Goal Was to put on a Cook Friendly, Family Oriented Event, and Promote KCBS BBQ without disrupting the Weekend church services of our congregation of 7000 people and WE DID IT!! And I Applaud you Guys,,,,and Girls!!!!
Thanks again and see ya down the road
PORKCHOP
PS
KATHY AND PHILLIP, Charles and Velma ARE WONDERFUL PEOPLE,,, and have patience too,,
thanks you for your help,,,and oh yea Mr UT you got one coming friend :)

Hot Racks and BBQ Stacks
06-28-2009, 08:50 AM
We Had a Blast, but no one told me I wouldn't be able to sleep,, gotta get one of those pellet-poopers,,A girl has to get her Beauty Sleep, Oh Yea! P-Brothers it wasn't just your chicken,, It was that New Girlie Basting Brush that SOMEONE got You that put the finish on your Bird :) CONGRATS FRIEND

Sidw
06-28-2009, 09:15 AM
We had a great time this weekend. The weather was not as bad as last week so that helped us. Thanks everyone! i didnt drink too much while we competed but it is on now!

I think we need a ruling on this - I for one believes this type of behavior gives a team an unfair advantage.http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/images/icons/icon8.gif

Lippy
06-28-2009, 09:32 AM
It was a great event and had a great time. Congrats to HG! Good to see everyone. Look out Kettering.

Dale P
06-28-2009, 09:53 AM
Thanks Kendra, its good to have friends and the brush did come in handy. You girls did give it your all. Its tough staying up all night feeding the fire.

Hey Sid, You know what gives teams an advantage? I do. AC! The greatest invention ever. I cant believe Connie told us how you cook brisket. It really helped us so please give her a big ol hug for us!:smile:

Hey Lippy, come on over and we can practice our ribs later today. I have the smoker set up far awy from any shade so we can have that comp feel going on.

Lastly, a big thank you to Porkchop for all the hard work he did.

juicybuttsbbq
06-28-2009, 09:28 PM
DP You didn't have AC?? I thought the chicken had alittle more salt than it usually did!

Dale P
06-29-2009, 04:46 AM
We had AC this time. We didnt have AC at Jeffersonville, but that isnt going to happen again. At Jeff, we got so hot, we quit.

U2CANQUE
06-29-2009, 05:57 AM
Congrats Dale!!!!!!! That is awesome.....good to see Hoosier get it done as well.....damn, Kettering just got a little more interesting.....

HoosierTrooper
06-29-2009, 08:43 AM
Congratulations Dale on a great finish in New Albany.

Skinny Cook
06-29-2009, 10:30 AM
You girls did give it your all. Its tough staying up all night feeding the fire.

WHO stayed up all night feeding that fire ?? DP you must have had your beer goggles on cause that was me !! :eek:

Next time I'll wink. :lol:

Dale P
06-29-2009, 01:59 PM
I am terrible with names but Doug from Hoosier Crawdaddy was a really nice guy so we are happy for them. But I got to tell you we all thought we had it when they called out 1st in brisket. :eek: wow!

I have to say something about our Spicewine. That thing holds temps like a champ. You can sleep for 4 hours easy but I only get maybe an hour. Too excited.
Thanks Rob and everyone.

juicybuttsbbq
06-29-2009, 02:34 PM
Yeah But what went through your mind when we Announced Moonswiners for Chicken?? I just want to say someone else put me up to that,,but I can't Lie,, I thought it was pretty funny especially because I said you had a pretty good chance of beating Podge since he wasn't cooking,,:)

Dale P
06-29-2009, 02:59 PM
I was one of the few that knew about it. We was going to tell everyone he was cooking out back alone so he wouldnt be distracted then the real winner was called. Honestly when our name was called I instantly thought, "i aint falling for this chit". We were thrilled.

Tell Skinny that If it taste that good cold, its got to taste good hot and where is my $5.:mrgreen:

CaptTable
06-29-2009, 03:05 PM
You guys mean that someone played a joke on somebody at the contest???:mrgreen:

Phillip

Scottie
06-29-2009, 03:18 PM
Did they tag your Jeep with a UK bumper sticker too?

Dale P
06-29-2009, 04:02 PM

I see a U of L Cardinal sticker is in someones future. Thanks for the idea Scottie.

Skinny Cook
06-29-2009, 07:19 PM

No,,,I doubt it. I've shot guys just for leanin on Smokey JeeP let alone puttin a Chump Kat sticker on it. :eek:

Phillip if I was you, I'd hide your JeeP in some other town come October, otherwise it might go home a different color ? :shock: :lol:

CaptTable
06-29-2009, 08:58 PM
A major word of warning . . . it's KATHY'S jeep! Trust me, you don't want to fool with it!

Do want to say that we really enjoyed seeing everyone this past weekend. We thoroughly enjoy our little trips "up North", we have met a lot of new friends and hope to continue to be asked back up there!

Phillip & Kathy