PDA

View Full Version : Any Brethren Coming to Wyoming State BBQ in Worland?

thirdeye
05-20-2009, 10:34 PM
I've been trying to make it over there since the first year and was curious if any of y'all were going to visit?

I have finally signed up for a judges class there (I've been dragging my feet on that one for a long time) so unless it's he** or high water, I should be there. (Also a bluegrass festival, car show and horse shoe contest)

chibi
05-21-2009, 12:15 AM
Not planning on Worland. But am going to Laramie. They are also haveing the judging class there.that is alot closer for you ?

Merl
05-21-2009, 08:44 AM
Not planning on Worland. But am going to Laramie. They are also haveing the judging class there.that is alot closer for you ?

Carol and I are excited about teaching and doing the Laramie contest. Great organizer and a wonderful contest.
See you soon
Merl

Ponderosa BBQ
05-22-2009, 02:13 AM
Ponderosa BBQ is planning on going.

thirdeye
05-22-2009, 05:31 PM
I'll take a look at the time line for Laramie, but I kinda like the other activities in Worland...

got14u
07-19-2011, 07:19 PM
How about this year? Anyone headed to Worland????

Scottie
07-20-2011, 12:11 AM
Ill be there. So will Quau. We are doing a fundraiser/class on thursday. After a few days of running away from bears in Yellowstone....

Horse shoes? I used to be able to throw some shoes in my youth...

Plus big Moe is coming? I better bring a bigger prime rib... especially with Qua cooking it. it will be awesome...

got14u
07-20-2011, 07:49 AM
Look forward to meeting you at the class and pet a buffalo for me would ya! :heh:Ill be there. So will Quau. We are doing a fundraiser/class on thursday. After a few days of running away from bears in Yellowstone....

Horse shoes? I used to be able to throw some shoes in my youth...

Plus big Moe is coming? I better bring a bigger prime rib... especially with Qua cooking it. it will be awesome...

Scottie
07-20-2011, 09:27 AM
Look forward to meeting you at the class and pet a buffalo for me would ya! :heh:

I'm not sure a buffalo could toss me as high as some of those idiot tourists... ive read that they like to have their tails pulled though...

GQue
07-20-2011, 02:25 PM
Going to try to make it!

bover
07-20-2011, 04:44 PM
Enjoy yourselves! I went to college in Powell and have fond memories of making some drunken runs down to Worland with friends. Good folks there in the Basin.

got14u
07-21-2011, 09:14 AM
LOL...ya they sure do love their tummies rubbed also....If I can help ya in any way while your up here or anything just let me know. I'm not sure a buffalo could toss me as high as some of those idiot tourists... ive read that they like to have their tails pulled though...

I to am a graduate of that place.....good college for a small one in my opinion. Enjoy yourselves! I went to college in Powell and have fond memories of making some drunken runs down to Worland with friends. Good folks there in the Basin.