PDA

View Full Version : Ashland, MS

rbinms33
05-07-2009, 02:04 PM
Anybody else cooking here this weekend?

Big Tom
05-07-2009, 10:11 PM
The Mississippi Division of the Pigs-R-Us team will be there. Its only a 45 mile haul for them. I won't be making the 700 mile round trip.

Stop by and tell them Big Tom sent you.

CajunSmoker
05-09-2009, 08:31 AM
Looks like you guys had another stormy night, with a flash flood warning on for today:mad: Hope everyone is OK:!:

rbinms33
05-09-2009, 06:55 PM
The Mississippi Division of the Pigs-R-Us team will be there. Its only a 45 mile haul for them. I won't be making the 700 mile round trip.

Stop by and tell them Big Tom sent you.

Tom....I had all good intentions of stopping by but every time I walked by they looked busy. If they go to the Variety Club in June, I'll stop by then. They did do a 2nd place ribs though. :eusa_clap

Looks like you guys had another stormy night, with a flash flood warning on for today:mad: Hope everyone is OK:!:

Weather started off really good and then about 5:30 this morning we see a squall line approaching on Doug's Blackberry. By the time daylight hit, it was dark skies to the NW and the bottom dropped out. Our only saving grace was there was little to no wind (which was very surprising) and I think I only saw one EZ-up casualty. All in all, a good contest. Of course, after today I think I have webbed feet. :lol: Man, I'm spoiled with cooking on asphalt at the last two. :biggrin: All home safe and sound now and about to enjoy my salad!!

BTW....

Pops Blazen Smokers - GC
Boars Night Out - RGC

No walks for us and while that was a little disappointing, we did do 4th overall so we're improving. Really looking forward to the Variety Club.

QueTPiesBBQ
05-09-2009, 09:06 PM
sounded like there was a lot of rain. It came down over here in Sheridan, Ar. I am ready for a good weather contest. Muck boots are wearing out.