PDA

View Full Version : Sevierville, TN

drewc
05-05-2009, 11:04 AM
I was wondering if anyone is attending the Bloomin' Barbeque and Bluegrass coming up in Sevierville, TN.??? I figured it would be a great place to meet some people if you were??

I looked around and apologize if this is in the wrong spot, blame it on the newbie!!:lol:

CaptTable
05-05-2009, 12:24 PM
Kathy & I will be there on Friday. We are working the Kid's Q on Saturday morning and then Kathy is working the turn-in-table during the pro comp.

Phillip

Bobby-Q
05-05-2009, 03:02 PM
Charlie and I will be there. I'll be up early in the week to help Lotta Bull with a project and then we'll get set up Thursday evening for the comp.

SaucyWench
05-05-2009, 08:35 PM
billygbob & I will be there too, maybe judging (never heard back, but sometimes that happens) if not, we'll just enjoy!

drewc
05-06-2009, 12:24 AM
COOL!!!! This is the first one I have ever worked at. I do not have the first clue what goes on, but am looking forward to it!!! I hope to meet some of you there!!!!

CivilWarBBQ
05-06-2009, 01:39 PM
Johnny booked FIVE catering jobs that weekend, so it's going to be myself, Warren and Bobby with a little help from Buddy in Sevierville this year, but yes, the Johnny Mitchell's Smokehouse team will be there!

Bobby-Q
05-06-2009, 03:51 PM
Cool Gowen, I was wondering if we were ever going to compete aginst you guys this year. It's been nice seeing you at all the events that you have been judging but it's more fun to compete.

What are y'all cooking on this season? ;)

smoke showin'
05-06-2009, 08:59 PM
is this a big contest thinking of coming up from FL next year

CivilWarBBQ
05-07-2009, 01:27 AM
Cool Gowen, I was wondering if we were ever going to compete aginst you guys this year. It's been nice seeing you at all the events that you have been judging but it's more fun to compete.

What are y'all cooking on this season? ;)

I believe the cat is officially out of the bag that the Johnny Mitchell's Smokehouse team will be sponsored by Primo Grills for the 2009 season.

I agree that cooking is the most fun! Though I do it all, I consider myself a cook first, then a judge and finally and organizer. Our schedule includes Young Harris in a couple few weeks. Are you and Charlie planning on being there?

-gf

blues_n_cues
05-07-2009, 02:27 AM
sorry we're doing glen miller orchestra fri- kentucky headhunters sat & local wahbha's musical appreciation (b.g.,ky) sunday the same wkend.....

blues brewz & Ques wkend tour locally ....:-D

TN_BBQ
05-07-2009, 06:13 AM
I'm thinking about it. I'll probably just hang out with some buddies rather than enter myself in the comp.

drewc
05-07-2009, 10:12 AM
This is going to be fun!!!!