PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call. Inside 30 days. washington ,mo april 17 -18

beam boys bbq
04-01-2009, 10:43 PM
beam boys bbq & B&B bbq of washington mo have been on this board for two years to bring the best bbq contest that we think that we can bring

the 9:30 shot will be served by beam boys bbq at his trailer

thr night if you breathern want to come early we can have drinks at two bars that i take care of in walking distance of the contest

i will be spending the night at the contest thr night on till we are done

we have four breatheren teams and one team that has done two contest all other are new bees good time hade by all

york:icon_shy:icon_blush::-D

Plowboy
04-01-2009, 11:01 PM
I'll be there.

flatbed82
04-01-2009, 11:58 PM
I'm interested, I live right around Marthasville, I could probably be talked into it. Let me know.

paydabill
04-02-2009, 08:09 AM
We will be at the contest for sure, won't be able to do Thursday, bringing the boy and I think he is too young for the bar scene.

Hey, the Friday thing - no meat - does that include seafood?

stlgreg
04-02-2009, 08:19 AM
I know BBQ ASAP will be there - they won the brisket category in Arkansas last month and had another top 20.

Lion Bout The Q
04-02-2009, 10:41 AM
We will be there friday morning

Brewmaster
04-02-2009, 11:36 AM
I guess I'm going. Where is Washington anyway?

beam boys bbq
04-02-2009, 06:21 PM
I guess I'm going. Where is Washington anyway?

the big speed bump on the way to herman:rolleyes:

jbrink01
04-02-2009, 07:38 PM
I'll be there, but under cover.....The Bank of Washington wanted help spending their money, so I will be known as "Bankin' on the Q" for this one, and forever if they want to keep me!

I cater for them regularly, so the negotiation went something like;
"Hey, you guys want to give me a few employees for the contest to help, and pay for my stuff? Sure, just send us a bill for everything you buy and the entry fee. OK!"

Voila, a sponsor is born.

jbrink01
04-02-2009, 07:39 PM
York,
Don't forget the blues music and drunken women!

jbrink01
04-02-2009, 07:41 PM
I'm interested, I live right around Marthasville, I could probably be talked into it. Let me know.

You, my friend, are SOL. It's full.

Brewmaster
04-02-2009, 08:35 PM
Hey, the Friday thing - no meat - does that include seafood?

I am interested in the answer to this also.

Cheers,
Nate

beam boys bbq
04-02-2009, 09:29 PM
I am interested in the answer to this also.

Cheers,
Nate

we have an meeting tuesday i will bring it up and get back with you
i would say ok
the big thing we wanted is it to be cooked on an grill
not no dam chezze cake:mrgreen:
cook it on the grill
so i would say it is ok but let the board deside
i will tell you tuesday night

york

burnin butts
04-02-2009, 09:42 PM
we have an meeting tuesday i will bring it up and get back with you
i would say ok
the big thing we wanted is it to be cooked on an grill
not no dam chezze cake:mrgreen:
cook it on the grill
so i would say it is ok but let the board deside
i will tell you tuesday night

york
OK York, what's wrong with "dam" chezze cake?

beam boys bbq
04-02-2009, 09:52 PM
OK York, what's wrong with "dam" chezze cake?

( it is not cooked on an grill )

bbq contest!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

:-Dyes your wife chezze cake is dam good from what i recall
but it is an bbq contest:rolleyes:

bbq contest!!!!!!!!!

:razz::grin::mrgreen::wink:

jbrink01
04-03-2009, 10:32 AM
Looks like it's time for a savory cheesecake off the pellet pit!

paydabill
04-03-2009, 11:22 AM
OK York - you are saying bbq contest - but are having an anything but meat contest. :wink:

What is bbq? MEAT!:-D:lol:

beam boys bbq
04-03-2009, 08:15 PM
i heard that jeff was cooking today getting ready for the big show

:icon_shy

Greatgrills
04-03-2009, 09:31 PM
are there any openings left?

CritterCook
04-04-2009, 02:45 PM
I'll be there. Not competing, but just hanging out.

beam boys bbq
04-04-2009, 09:38 PM
we are full
mark

why are you looking to come
we have an meeting tuesday
i can see if we could get you in

york

Plowboy
04-05-2009, 04:33 PM
What's the meat provided for People's Choice?

beam boys bbq
04-05-2009, 05:01 PM
two pork butts:-D

Plowboy
04-05-2009, 06:37 PM
two pork butts:-D

Not blind judging though is it? You should talk to Stan and Jeff about how they did it at Pleasant Hill. If it ain't blind, it ain't very fair. But I'll cook it since it is free and the contest will provide a server.

jbrink01
04-05-2009, 07:55 PM
i heard that jeff was cooking today getting ready for the big show

:icon_shy

Nope. I was cooking to keep the wolf away from the door!! Sold out both days. Did some fish on Friday for the good catholics!! Did pork and beef for the bad ones.

I agree with Todd. Anyway we can do blind peoples choice? Maybe set up tables and serve / vote there? We need to ask Tuesday. Should be easy enough.

beam boys bbq
04-05-2009, 09:44 PM
i think that was the plan was to come and get the meat in an grneral aira so the volonteers can serve it

we will find out for you

york

Plowboy
04-05-2009, 09:51 PM
i think that was the plan was to come and get the meat in an grneral aira so the volonteers can serve it

we will find out for you

york

This is from the application. Makes it sounds like it will be at the sites, but I like the central location better, with no names on the entries.

All teams are required to cook for the public sampling on Saturday and will have meat provided to them. This will take place from 2-4pm. A volunteer will be provided to help promote your entry. All proceeds generated will be donated to Downtown Washington, Inc. The winner will receive a Washington gift basket worth $100. KCBS rules and regulations will be used.

paydabill
04-06-2009, 07:52 AM

Cool - you guys coming down? I thought you would be cooking at Jeff since that is your backyard.

How is eveything going?

Greatgrills
04-06-2009, 08:23 AM
Cool - you guys coming down? I thought you would be cooking at Jeff since that is your backyard.

How is eveything going?

Mark was thinking about going to Washington because he never does any good at JC but since it is only 4 miles away and Washington is full that is where we are headed. Good Luck!!!!

jbrink01
04-06-2009, 08:37 AM
Becky,
Too bad you can't make it here. Now I'll be giving my money to Todd instead......;-)

Plowboy
04-06-2009, 10:41 AM
Becky,
Too bad you can't make it here. Now I'll be giving my money to Todd instead......;-)

Just give me your FEC-500.

jbrink01
04-06-2009, 12:57 PM
Just give me your FEC-500.

I'm sure Mr. Maurin would be happy to arrange for you to have your very own! I need a trailer like yours with all the comforts of home! Now, if we put my FEC-500 on your trailer, we'd be in to something!!!

jbrink01
04-06-2009, 12:59 PM
BTW Todd,
Will Ketel One be acceptable for the Thursday evening libations? How do you prefer to drink it (mixed with what)?

Plowboy
04-06-2009, 01:35 PM
BTW Todd,
Will Ketel One be acceptable for the Thursday evening libations? How do you prefer to drink it (mixed with what)?

There will be no drinking for me. Probably won't be able to drink all BBQ season this year. KILLING ME!!! I had a shot of rye on Saturday that about put me on the ground.

I've got a 1.75 of Ketel One in the freezer that calls to me like a siren luring me into the rocks.

stlgreg
04-06-2009, 02:07 PM
There will be no drinking for me. Probably won't be able to drink all BBQ season this year. KILLING ME!!! I had a shot of rye on Saturday that about put me on the ground.

I've got a 1.75 of Ketel One in the freezer that calls to me like a siren luring me into the rocks.
Thats gonna make for a LOONNNNNGGGG season!

Plowboy
04-06-2009, 02:28 PM
Thats gonna make for a LOONNNNNGGGG season!

That is Fo Sho!

Plowboy
04-06-2009, 02:32 PM
I need a trailer like yours with all the comforts of home!

Wait until you see my new toy that arrived this weekend.

http://www.kingcontrols.com/userfiles/image/vuQube_grayBKG.jpg

Scottie
04-06-2009, 02:35 PM
40 - 50 MPH winds will effect the Cube... I know this first hand...

Otherwise, it's pretty cool.

flatbed82
04-06-2009, 02:53 PM
You, my friend, are SOL. It's full.

What I meant was going to get a drink on Thursday since I am close.

jbrink01
04-06-2009, 03:05 PM

No problem. My doctor prefers I don't drink anyway. The whole blood pressure thing.

beam boys bbq
04-06-2009, 03:45 PM
Wait until you see my new toy that arrived this weekend.

http://www.kingcontrols.com/userfiles/image/vuQube_grayBKG.jpg
what is it plowboy:confused::icon_shy

beam boys bbq
04-06-2009, 03:46 PM
got work the 30 amp boys in the contest we are ok to go that found an place to give us the juice is what i have been told as of to day

york

Plowboy
04-06-2009, 04:07 PM

Satellite Dish

got work the 30 amp boys in the contest we are ok to go that found an place to give us the juice is what i have been told as of to day

york

AWESOME!!!!

Plowboy
04-06-2009, 04:08 PM
40 - 50 MPH winds will effect the Cube... I know this first hand...

Otherwise, it's pretty cool.

As in, toss it around the parking lot? That thing is light.

Scottie
04-06-2009, 04:21 PM
It felt like it was going to go a flying.. So it never came out again... As you say, they are very light and I didn't want to find out what 50 MPH winds would do...

beam boys bbq
04-06-2009, 11:02 PM
tell me more i am in the process of getting tv dish for my bbq trailer

york

Plowboy
04-06-2009, 11:10 PM
Not automatic, but it does have a remote for finding the SAT. Works with DISH Network and Directv. Will not get you HD signals from SAT's. About half the price of the dome dishes that you mount on your trailer. (And I'm not even talking about the in motion units.)

Google: Vu Qube

jbrink01
04-07-2009, 09:06 AM
Last board meeting is tonight. Please chime in with any suggestions or concerns before this afternoon or you'll have to live with what we've done!!!

Plowboy
04-07-2009, 10:18 AM
Last board meeting is tonight. Please chime in with any suggestions or concerns before this afternoon or you'll have to live with what we've done!!!

I think it is going to be a great contest and am very excited to come mix it up with you big dogs. If we can get blind judging on people's choice and REAL 30 amp power, that would be the cat's ass. If not, I'm still excited to be a part of the first Washington, MO contest. It is all good in the East MO hood.

jbrink01
04-07-2009, 10:34 AM
I think it is going to be a great contest and am very excited to come mix it up with you big dogs. If we can get blind judging on people's choice and REAL 30 amp power, that would be the cat's ass. If not, I'm still excited to be a part of the first Washington, MO contest. It is all good in the East MO hood.

We are honored to have the venerable Plowboy in our fair city. I wear you shirt proudly and am constantly asked where it is. It should be a lot of fun, even sober!!

Plowboy
04-07-2009, 10:43 AM
We are honored to have the venerable Plowboy in our fair city. I wear you shirt proudly and am constantly asked where it is. It should be a lot of fun, even sober!!

What about the Plowboy's thong I sent you?

jbrink01
04-07-2009, 11:02 AM
I try not to wear it in public. Really tends to cut down on my business.

beam boys bbq
04-07-2009, 01:48 PM
What about the Plowboy's thong I sent you?
that is just wrong for any man to wear one of them:rolleyes::icon_shy

jbrink01
04-07-2009, 02:58 PM
So, is there a Brethren side bet for this little deal? $20, High Overall Brethren Wins?

paydabill
04-07-2009, 03:32 PM
Why would we give more money to Plowboy?? Just kidding I am in.

We should have a mini party on Friday - everybody bring an appetizer or something.

I want to know if seafood is allowed at the anything but - going to let the kid do it becuase of no kids q - he likes to cook shrimp.

beam boys bbq
04-07-2009, 05:30 PM
i am in :-P

Plowboy
04-07-2009, 07:54 PM
York, do you know if the Friday "No Meat" entry is open garnish/container or KCBS garnish rules & clam shell?

Brewmaster
04-07-2009, 08:46 PM
So, is there a Brethren side bet for this little deal? $20, High Overall Brethren Wins?

I'm in.

beam boys bbq
04-07-2009, 09:18 PM
York, do you know if the Friday "No Meat" entry is open garnish/container or KCBS garnish rules & clam shell?
this was decided to night the no meat entry we will do sea food this means no bacon no has ext but sea food we will do

open garnish todd
and cooked on an grill

what elce jeff that i have missed:rolleyes:

Lion Bout The Q
04-07-2009, 09:30 PM
we are in...

Plowboy
04-07-2009, 09:41 PM
this was decided to night the no meat entry we will do sea food this means no bacon no has ext but sea food we will do

open garnish todd
and cooked on an grill

what elce jeff that i have missed:rolleyes:

Or cooked in a smoker? No meat but you can do seafood? WTF? I've never understood how seafood isn't meat.

jbrink01
04-08-2009, 08:51 AM
Or cooked in a smoker? No meat but you can do seafood? WTF? I've never understood how seafood isn't meat.

Ok Todd, it's like this...Washington is predominantly Catholic. We delude ourselves into thinking that eating crab, shrimp and lobster for 6 weeks of Friday's is somehow a hardship. I don't get it either and I are one.

Open garnish, container of your choice, seafood OK, only meat allowed is for seasoning baked beans.

I'll cook an extra "anything butt" for the Friday appetizer gathering.

If you guys are not using GPS, then from Hwy 100 and 47 intersection drive as follows:
West on 100 to Hwy A / Jefferson Street. Turn North (Right). Go all the way to the riverfront. Turn left. Look for site on left in 2 blocks.

For Plowboy and the other KC guys, come into town on Hwy 47 from I-70. Turn right on 5th street (2nd light after bridge) go to Jefferson and turn right. Follow to river and then left.

For Lion, I'd come in through Wentzville on Z from 61 and pick up 47 South in Dutzow.

2 Meat markets in town - Williams Brothers and Ed's. I like Ed's, York is sponsored by Williams. Schnucks Grocery has a full service, CAB meat counter. We also have a Wal Mart Supercenter.

paydabill
04-08-2009, 10:48 AM
We need to bring in our own contianer for the anything butt?

Sounds great - who is hosting the get together?

Hey instead of $20 - for overall - how about $5 each category and $5 for the overall. Just an idea.

Thanks for the directions!

Plowboy
04-08-2009, 12:39 PM
Ok Todd, it's like this...Washington is predominantly Catholic. We delude ourselves into thinking that eating crab, shrimp and lobster for 6 weeks of Friday's is somehow a hardship. I don't get it either and I are one.

Open garnish, container of your choice, seafood OK, only meat allowed is for seasoning baked beans.

I'll cook an extra "anything butt" for the Friday appetizer gathering.

If you guys are not using GPS, then from Hwy 100 and 47 intersection drive as follows:
West on 100 to Hwy A / Jefferson Street. Turn North (Right). Go all the way to the riverfront. Turn left. Look for site on left in 2 blocks.

For Plowboy and the other KC guys, come into town on Hwy 47 from I-70. Turn right on 5th street (2nd light after bridge) go to Jefferson and turn right. Follow to river and then left.

For Lion, I'd come in through Wentzville on Z from 61 and pick up 47 South in Dutzow.

2 Meat markets in town - Williams Brothers and Ed's. I like Ed's, York is sponsored by Williams. Schnucks Grocery has a full service, CAB meat counter. We also have a Wal Mart Supercenter.

My GPS forces me to use an actual street address. Got one I can plug in for Main Street?

jbrink01
04-08-2009, 02:06 PM
My GPS forces me to use an actual street address. Got one I can plug in for Main Street?

Todd and all you other GPS guys;
Use - 300 W Front Street, Washington MO 63090

jbrink01
04-08-2009, 02:08 PM
We need to bring in our own contianer for the anything butt?

Sounds great - who is hosting the get together?

Hey instead of $20 - for overall - how about $5 each category and $5 for the overall. Just an idea.

Thanks for the directions!

They will have extra containers if you want to use theirs.
York or I?
$5 Each plus overall is great with me.

Plowboy
04-08-2009, 02:28 PM
Todd and all you other GPS guys;
Use - 300 W Front Street, Washington MO 63090

I should have your address, so plan on me staying at your place Thursday night. Before a contest, I require absolute quiet, no feather pillows, and only blue M&M's. Blue!

jbrink01
04-08-2009, 02:47 PM
I should have your address, so plan on me staying at your place Thursday night. Before a contest, I require absolute quiet, no feather pillows, and only blue M&M's. Blue!

But of course!:biggrin:

Shall I schedule a nubile young waif to come in and "turn your bed back" as well sire?

Plowboy
04-08-2009, 03:29 PM

Shall I schedule a nubile young waif to come in and "turn your bed back" as well sire?

Now we're talkin!

nthole
04-08-2009, 03:42 PM
Wait...no Bacon! That's bs. Bacon is not meat...bacon is a base ingredient.

Well this is chit...my Anything Butt includes bacon. This wasn't included in the predelivered rules sheet...so I'm ignoring you. And I'll win because I'll have BACON!

We'll be there for the shot. $25 for a Brethren Side bet. Chit, why not. We doing an apps gathering as well on Friday? Sure, just tell us the time and the place...

nthole
04-08-2009, 03:46 PM

Sorry Jeff, I'm really busy Thursday. I won't be able to make it. Just put a chocolate on his pillow.

jbrink01
04-08-2009, 08:29 PM
Sorry Jeff, I'm really busy Thursday. I won't be able to make it. Just put a chocolate on his pillow.

Oddly enough, when I say nubile, young or waif, you don't come to mind - thank God!!!

jbrink01
04-08-2009, 08:30 PM
Wait...no Bacon! That's bs. Bacon is not meat...bacon is a base ingredient.

Well this is chit...my Anything Butt includes bacon. This wasn't included in the predelivered rules sheet...so I'm ignoring you. And I'll win because I'll have BACON!

We'll be there for the shot. $25 for a Brethren Side bet. Chit, why not. We doing an apps gathering as well on Friday? Sure, just tell us the time and the place...

Don't say a thing and turn it in.:wink:

jbrink01
04-09-2009, 05:59 PM

My 10 year old, Samantha, just spent 30 minutes picking the Blue M&M's out of a xxl bag!!

Plowboy
04-09-2009, 06:14 PM
My 10 year old, Samantha, just spent 30 minutes picking the Blue M&M's out of a xxl bag!!

Peanut or plain?

jbrink01
04-09-2009, 06:25 PM
Peanut or plain?

Plain. Will that be ok, or shall i put her back to work?

Plowboy
04-13-2009, 02:02 PM
Just got the map. Who's bright idea was it to put the turn in three city blocks away from the contestant area? Well, that's how long I'll have to walk since I'm in the far back corner of the lot.

A 1/2+ mile walk for each turn in is gonna suck by the end of the day when you are a one person team.

paydabill
04-13-2009, 02:26 PM
Wow - I did not believe you until I opened my map. That is a long way for turn in, even if you were more than a one person team. We will set up chairs along the way with water and towels.

I wish I could help you out - my 7 year old will be there he can do your turn in :roll:

Just kidding.

Plowboy
04-13-2009, 02:50 PM
My excitement for this weekend is waning.

nthole
04-13-2009, 03:26 PM
Well, Todd, we're half way there, up with a couple other teams on Main Street. You can bring your turn-in to us and we'll make sure it gets the rest of the way!

I still can't figure out how we ended up on Main Street away from everyone else. I think York hates us. I assume water and electricity will still be available. Well, at least it'll be quiet Friday night...boring...but quiet.

CritterCook
04-13-2009, 03:28 PM
Myself and a friend of mine will be around Friday night and Sat morning if anyone needs help running. Let York know, and I will find you guys.

Joel

paydabill
04-13-2009, 03:31 PM
Hey when are we going to meet for the little breathern bash? Want to make sure we do not miss it.

Neil - you can always come and hang out - I doubt we will be that exciting as well. Maybe we need to get a poker game going.

jbrink01
04-13-2009, 03:40 PM
Just got the map. Who's bright idea was it to put the turn in three city blocks away from the contestant area? Well, that's how long I'll have to walk since I'm in the far back corner of the lot.

A 1/2+ mile walk for each turn in is gonna suck by the end of the day when you are a one person team.

The catholic church lot that we were going to use is torn up for construction. That's why it worked out this way. It looks like a long way, but in actuality, it's shorter than from top of the hill to turn in at Laurie. Definitely less than what it was from the far reaches of Columbia in the fall.

Plowboy
04-13-2009, 03:55 PM
Well, Todd, we're half way there, up with a couple other teams on Main Street. You can bring your turn-in to us and we'll make sure it gets the rest of the way!

I still can't figure out how we ended up on Main Street away from everyone else. I think York hates us. I assume water and electricity will still be available. Well, at least it'll be quiet Friday night...boring...but quiet.

Trade ya. I prefer boring and quiet.

nthole
04-13-2009, 03:59 PM
Trade ya. I prefer boring and quiet.

I dunno if I wanna be next the Brewmaster's either!!! :wink:

Brewmaster
04-13-2009, 04:37 PM
I dunno if I wanna be next the Brewmaster's either!!! :wink:

Ouch......I'm starting to feel like Becky in this thread (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59791).

How far is the electric from my spot. I only have 75' of 30amp cord.

Cheers,
Nate

beam boys bbq
04-13-2009, 05:10 PM
Ouch......I'm starting to feel like Becky in this thread (http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59791).

How far is the electric from my spot. I only have 75' of 30amp cord.

Cheers,
Nate
you are going to back right up to it

york

Brewmaster
04-14-2009, 09:51 AM
you are going to back right up to it

york

York I'm not doubting you but I just got an email from Aimee. She said "Your plug will be in the parking lot up against the Otis Campbellís building.":confused:

Maybe she doesn't have all the information?

Cheers,
Nate

nthole
04-14-2009, 09:59 AM
York I'm not doubting you but I just got an email from Aimee. She said "Your plug will be in the parking lot up against the Otis Campbellís building.":confused:

Maybe she doesn't have all the information?

Cheers,
Nate

Hey at least you got an email! I think she's trying to figure out how to tell me my electric is a stationary bicycle with some copper brushes on the rims! :grin:

We've only got a 50ft cord. If my electric is where yours is I'll need...how many feet is 1.5 blocks? :shock:

Brewmaster
04-14-2009, 10:12 AM
Hey at least you got an email! I think she's trying to figure out how to tell me my electric is a stationary bicycle with some copper brushes on the rims! :grin:

We've only got a 50ft cord. If my electric is where yours is I'll need...how many feet is 1.5 blocks? :shock:

Hey I'll peddle for awhile if you need me to.

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i266/ngrodeon/AssCrackFun.jpg

nthole
04-14-2009, 10:57 AM
That's disgusting...I can't believe he'd ride a scooter without a helmet. Just sickens me... :twisted:

Feel free to drop your trailer up off near us. You don't want it to get dinged in that crowded parking lot.

Hey I'll peddle for awhile if you need me to.

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i266/ngrodeon/AssCrackFun.jpg

paydabill
04-14-2009, 11:06 AM
I sent an email about the electric - I got a 25 foot 30 amp and 50 foot 20 amp. I want to hook up the 30 amp, but have not gotten a reply. However, I am sure they are jsut busy with all the stuff.

Looking forward to it.

jbrink01
04-14-2009, 11:50 AM
On Main Street, there is an electric drop on each light pole. In the lot, there are several drops. Paydabill, you should be fine with your chords.

nthole
04-14-2009, 12:25 PM
On Main Street, there is an electric drop on each light pole. In the lot, there are several drops. Paydabill, you should be fine with your chords.

Cool, there are lights on either side of us according the to the map, so then I should easily be within 50 ft.

Jeff, do you know if on Main Street the hydrants will have water hoop ups on them? That's the only last thing we aren't sure of.

jbrink01
04-14-2009, 12:55 PM
Hi Neil,
I'm not sure of the water sutuation on main, but I do know that the corner of main and elm, in a corner of the lot, next top the fountain, there is a spigot under a ground level cover. I'm up on main now, in front of the Church, so just ask me, I'll show it to you.

paydabill
04-14-2009, 01:31 PM
Hey - big question where is a good place for lunch on Friday?

I personally want to thank you and York on how helpful you guys have been answerign questions - a crown and coke on me.

jbrink01
04-14-2009, 02:14 PM
Hey - big question where is a good place for lunch on Friday?

I personally want to thank you and York on how helpful you guys have been answerign questions - a crown and coke on me.

Actually, "The Landing" has great pizza and good sandwiches. They are on the corner of Front and Elm. 200' from your spot. Otherwise, if you want to drive (or walk 6 blocks) Wimpy's has great burgers and chili. Dairy Delight on Jefferson has AMAZING Cheeseburgers (they use Cheez Whiz).

Just can't figure out why I'm fat??:roll:

Oh yea, Los Cabos at Hwy 100 and High Street is good mexican.

Plowboy
04-14-2009, 03:33 PM
I'm officially over my tantrum and am excited to be in the parking lot with a borrowed runner and 30 amp power. It is only Tuesday, and I'm ready for the weekend.

jbrink01
04-14-2009, 03:55 PM
I'm officially over my tantrum and am excited to be in the parking lot with a borrowed runner and 30 amp power. It is only Tuesday, and I'm ready for the weekend.

Sounds great! You also have a double spot to ease coming and going (and leaving the truck hooked up if you want). Aimee moved me up the hill so you can come and go easier (plus I'm across the street from my vending group so I can use my sink and fridge).

What time you expecting to arrive downtown on Thursday?

Lion Bout The Q
04-14-2009, 04:28 PM
Since we are asking questions....It looks like our spot will be tight to get into( you witnessed my backing abilities at Columbia) Have you heard when Code Blue or Brewmasters are comming in? I will try and get there around 10:30 Friday morning and maybe get in before they arive.

Brewmaster
04-14-2009, 04:54 PM
Since we are asking questions....It looks like our spot will be tight to get into( you witnessed my backing abilities at Columbia) Have you heard when Code Blue or Brewmasters are comming in? I will try and get there around 10:30 Friday morning and maybe get in before they arive.

I was thinking of coming in Thursday night for the bar scene. Not 100% sure yet.

beam boys bbq
04-14-2009, 06:03 PM
should i bring the margratia on tap system or not it makes 3 gallons i will need your help on drinking it:rolleyes::wink::-D

york???????

nthole
04-14-2009, 08:20 PM
should i bring the margratia on tap system or not it makes 3 gallons i will need your help on drinking it:rolleyes::wink::-D

york???????

stupidest question ever ... EVER

beam boys bbq
04-14-2009, 09:05 PM
stupidest question ever ... EVER
i dumped two gallons at pacific two years ago

just FYI i will not be down there thr night i have an bacardy meeting in st louis i know it sucks that i have to go hang out with the bacardy girls all night but you know some one has to:wink:

jbrink01
04-14-2009, 09:09 PM

I don't know about Code Blue. You may be able to pull through?

jbrink01
04-14-2009, 09:11 PM
I was thinking of coming in Thursday night for the bar scene. Not 100% sure yet.

Between Doc House and the Landing, it's all walking distance.

Brewmaster
04-14-2009, 09:17 PM

york???????

You can count me in on drinking a few.

I just found out I will not be down Thursday. Men's club meeting.

At least Friday weather looks good...

Weekend Forecast for
Washington, MO [ English | Metric (http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:void%28%29;) ]

http://i.imwx.com/web/blank.gif Friday (http://www.weather.com/weather/wxdetail/USMO0917?dayNum=3&from=weekend) Apr 17 Outdoor Kitchens (http://www.weather.com/partnerships/homedepot/outdoor-kitchens.html)
http://i.imwx.com/web/blank.gif http://i.imwx.com/web/blank.gif
http://i.imwx.com/web/common/wxicons/31/30.gif?12122006
Partly Cloudy High
73°F
Low
52°F
http://i.imwx.com/web/blank.gif Precip: 20% http://i.imwx.com/web/blank.gif http://i.imwx.com/web/blank.gif http://i.imwx.com/web/blank.gif Wind: SE
at 9 mph UV Index: 7 High Humidity: 52% http://i.imwx.com/web/blank.gif Sunrise: 6:25 AM Sunset: 7:43 PM http://i.imwx.com/web/common/nav/half_moon_1.gif Last Quarter Moon

http://i.imwx.com/web/blank.gif http://i.imwx.com/web/blank.gif Partly cloudy. Highs in the low 70s and lows in the low 50s.

http://i.imwx.com/web/blank.gif Saturday (http://www.weather.com/weather/wxdetail/USMO0917?dayNum=4&from=weekend) 18 Fishing Forecast (http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/outdoors/fishing/USMO0917)
http://i.imwx.com/web/blank.gif http://i.imwx.com/web/blank.gif
http://i.imwx.com/web/common/wxicons/31/11.gif?12122006
Showers High
63°F
Low
52°F
http://i.imwx.com/web/blank.gif Precip: 40% http://i.imwx.com/web/blank.gif http://i.imwx.com/web/blank.gif http://i.imwx.com/web/blank.gif Wind: SSE
at 10 mph UV Index: 5 Moderate Humidity: 55% http://i.imwx.com/web/blank.gif Sunrise: 6:23 AM Sunset: 7:44 PM http://i.imwx.com/web/blank.gif

http://i.imwx.com/web/blank.gif (http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:upArrow%28%29) Chance of showers. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the low 50s.

Plowboy
04-14-2009, 09:29 PM
Jeff, I'm leaving here around 6pm, I'd guess. Want to have everything loaded and ready in the driveway so when I get home with the boys, I can leave them with Audrey, hitch up and hit the road.

Figure 9:30p arrival into the lot.

jbrink01
04-14-2009, 09:45 PM
Sounds great. See you then. I'll be sure to have a mint on the pillow.

Lion Bout The Q
04-15-2009, 08:17 AM
I don't know about Code Blue. You may be able to pull through?
Its ok...I am sure we will get in..I just hope to beat the crowd...I have to drop the kids at school and then head out..See everyone on friday..Peter

paydabill
04-15-2009, 08:33 AM

york???????

OWWW - twist my arm harder - I will do Margs - also chip in for the making of it.

River City Smokehouse
04-15-2009, 05:16 PM
Is there a team list? I'm coming up to coach Brewmaster....seems he needs it.:biggrin:

Brewmaster
04-15-2009, 08:32 PM
Is there a team list? I'm coming up to coach Brewmaster....seems he needs it.:biggrin:

When you say "coach" does that mean "steal secrets"

Registered Teams:

K.C. Can Crew
Beam Boy`s BBQ
Bankin` on the Q
Lion Bout the Q
Lip Lickin` BBQ
Pork Pullin` Plowboys
Brewmasters Bar-B-Que
Engine 51 Smokers
Team Sticky
Y-We-Q
Bank of Washington Advisory Board
Lit & Loaded BBQ
Bocce `N` BBQ Boys
Let`s Get Basted
BBQ ASAP
Pork Pistols BBQ
Lincoln County Cookers
Pit Crew BBQ
3 Men & Their Meat
Porkin` Ain`t Easy
Kan U BBQ
Red Grill BBQ
Two Bros and a Brit BBQ
3 Knights and a Lutheran
Code Blue BBQ
Worley`s BBQ
Grilla Maniacs
Charlotte`s Rib

jbrink01
04-15-2009, 09:03 PM

Jim,
You can coach me if yu want. I haven't a clue, it's been a long time.....

beam boys bbq
04-15-2009, 09:40 PM
OWWW - twist my arm harder - I will do Margs - also chip in for the making of it.

chip in for making of them :razz::razz::razz::razz:

that is why i am an sales rep for an liquor company :rolleyes:

lets have an breather lunch at marquarts landing around 12:00
who is in
O by the way i have the liquor packed for the 9:40 shot in the morning

york

Greatgrills
04-15-2009, 10:01 PM
Good luck everyone

Lion Bout The Q
04-16-2009, 10:06 AM

who is in

york
Sounds good...

Plowboy
04-16-2009, 10:30 AM

who is in

york

I'll go for lunch at noon.

nthole
04-16-2009, 10:41 AM
If we're setup we'll see you for lunch.

Brewmaster
04-16-2009, 10:48 AM

who is in

york

I'm in for this. Check out the local scene.

Good luck everyone

Thanks. I need it after last week.

paydabill
04-16-2009, 02:05 PM
We are in.