PDA

View Full Version : Question to BOD Reps, or, others that may know....

U2CANQUE
03-30-2009, 09:23 PM
I was wondering, there are a few new contests in Ohio that in their first year of being put on are having difficulty obtaining a Governors Proclamation. Word from the event coordinators is actually that the Governor will not sign any Proclamations at all. Is there a way to verify, if they obtain letter stating the fact that he will not sign proclamations, if it would/could still be a qualifier. I have no idea why it is rumored that he will no longer do that, but, I cannot see them surviving if they are not qualifiers.....
Any input or suggestion is more than welcomed, and will be passed along....

ThomEmery
03-30-2009, 11:18 PM
Some states have blanket proclamations others cant get a single one
Jeez This system needs to change

Plowboy
03-31-2009, 12:43 AM
Contact the American Royal, GAB, and Jack to see what their positions are on the issue. KCBS has nothing to do with invitationals. The BOD won't be able to help you. Talk to the contests. Qualifier criteria are their business, not KCBS.

U2CANQUE
03-31-2009, 05:13 AM
I didnt even think of it that way.....Talk to the contests. Qualifier criteria are their business, not KCBS.
Was just wanting to make sure that all ducks are in a row.....and was putting the cart before the horse....

U2CANQUE
03-31-2009, 05:15 AM
and, now looking even at title....should have been....Question to BOD, Reps, or, others that may know....
was a long night at work....phew....