PDA

View Full Version : How to cook lots of Baked Beans

cfbeagle
03-27-2009, 12:12 PM
I would be interested in how you bake large quantities of beans. Such as 2 to 5 gallons.

I am researching opening a roadside BBQ stand. Seems that the HD requirements are not to difficult here in MS. I begin with something simple like Pork Sammies and potato chips.

I would like to also serve baked beans so that brings me to the question how do you cook them efficiently?

Thanks
Blake

Jacked UP BBQ
03-27-2009, 12:15 PM
Buy #10 cans premade.

The Anchorman
03-27-2009, 01:09 PM
Buy #10 cans premade.

R U Serious:eek:

Beans are the easiest thing to make. Where do you think the expression "You don't know beans" came from?

The Anchorman's Bacon Boston Baked Beans

3 # dry beans power soaked (boil 1 1/2 gal of H20, put in dry beans soak for 1 hour)
1 pound bacon cut into small pieces
1 Large Spanish Onion medium diced
2 ounces mustard prepared and your choice
1 12 ounce jar of mollasses
1 1/2 cup brown sugar light or dark your choice
Salt and pepper to taste

cook bacon until almost crisp
add diced onion, cook until desired doneness

add all ingredients into a 2 gallon bean pot

cover with enough water to cover by an inch

place in 350 degree oven for aprox 5 hours

should be just right Yield about 2 gallons

I just made enough for 100 people, they freeze well just defrost them under refridgeration for a couple of days. Do Not heat them from a frozen state they will turn into mush.

Jacked UP BBQ
03-27-2009, 02:16 PM
I am very serious. Making a simple thing like baked beans is a waste of time imo. You can get store purchased and add to them if you want. They are way to cheap to buy, why make them? Concentrate on the important things.

The Anchorman
03-27-2009, 02:24 PM
well cfbeagle you can do what you want. if you want to cook like they do in New Jersey thats well and good. It probably is ok to have your product taste like all the rest of the canned beans. Heck lots of succesful restaurants and cafeterias do that all the time. If you are concerned about what goes into your product and you want be able to say that you made them and mean it, then hand made is always the way to go.

You will hear both sides of the story on this one.

Heck nobody has to know how to cook anymore, you just have to know how to order...

Jacked UP BBQ
03-27-2009, 03:02 PM
One thing I can do is cook, there is no question about that. Actually, probably better than you!!!!! Work smarter not harder. I know you make all of your sauces and rubs for competition too.

The Anchorman
03-27-2009, 03:12 PM
One thing I can do is cook, there is no question about that. Actually, probably better than you!!!!! Work smarter not harder. I know you make all of your sauces and rubs for competition too.

wow that is one trash talking som' bitch.
who are you?
do I know you? Really?

Jacked UP BBQ
03-27-2009, 03:15 PM
Not trash talking, just speaking the truth. Not sure if you know me, I know me, and I am a hell of a guy.

The Anchorman
03-27-2009, 03:20 PM
have we ever competed against each other?
I'm sorry if this is a run away thread, maybe we should take this into a private message.

cfbeagle
03-27-2009, 03:22 PM
What a deal, my second post and I stir up a fight.:eek:

What I am really asking is what sort of pot or cooking apparatus is used to get 5 gallons of beans baked and ready to serve. Do you bake them a gallon at a time, ahead of time and freeze? Or do you have a way of baking them all at once just in time for dinner?

PS I make mine. Not the canned ones.

ASUBBQ
03-27-2009, 03:29 PM
Thanks for taking the time to post your recipe Ray, I for one would rather cook my own vs doctoring up canned beans!

Thanks again!

The Anchorman
03-27-2009, 03:42 PM
[QUOTE=cfbeagle;887780]What a deal, my second post and I stir up a fight.:eek:

LOL

Smack Talk over Beans

I make them at home with one batch at a time, or at work two batches at a time. I just use covered stainless steel brasiers.

Divemaster
03-27-2009, 03:47 PM
well cfbeagle you can do what you want. if you want to cook like they do in New Jersey thats well and good. It probably is ok to have your product taste like all the rest of the canned beans. Heck lots of succesful restaurants and cafeterias do that all the time. If you are concerned about what goes into your product and you want be able to say that you made them and mean it, then hand made is always the way to go.

You will hear both sides of the story on this one.

Heck nobody has to know how to cook anymore, you just have to know how to order...

I am very serious. Making a simple thing like baked beans is a waste of time imo. You can get store purchased and add to them if you want. They are way to cheap to buy, why make them? Concentrate on the important things.
Guys, let's relax... I've done it both ways, in fact they are both on my menu...
No one is saying you can't cook... I agree, I much prefer to work smarter than harder, but if my customer wants the 'Real' baked beans, he also knows that I'm going to charge for them.

Divemaster
03-27-2009, 03:51 PM

What I am really asking is what sort of pot or cooking apparatus is used to get 5 gallons of beans baked and ready to serve. Do you bake them a gallon at a time, ahead of time and freeze? Or do you have a way of baking them all at once just in time for dinner?

A big one....

BBQchef33
03-27-2009, 03:59 PM

ADMIN NOTE.

WTF??

lighten up, or Logout.

The Anchorman
03-27-2009, 04:03 PM
I'm cool.

BBQchef33
03-27-2009, 04:08 PM
As usual. :eusa_clap:wink:

Ron_L
03-27-2009, 04:21 PM
I would be interested in how you bake large quantities of beans. Such as 2 to 5 gallons.

I am researching opening a roadside BBQ stand. Seems that the HD requirements are not to difficult here in MS. I begin with something simple like Pork Sammies and potato chips.

I would like to also serve baked beans so that brings me to the question how do you cook them efficiently?

Thanks
Blake

How are you going to cook them, Blake? if you are going to put hem in the smoker why now use catering pans? You could use disposable ones, but I would double them up for strength. That way you can just serve right out of them

Jorge
03-27-2009, 04:36 PM
You heard it from the Poohbah. If you want to keep it up, take your chances. I have the keys when he turns his back, and I'm in no mood for BS this weekend. Just make that post memorable, because it's liable to be last you have for a while should you make the choice to continue on.

Phil is the 'good cop' but can get really pissed off at times. I'm the 'bad cop', and I'm always pissed off .....and this week isn't nearly as good as most.:eek:

The Pigman
03-27-2009, 04:46 PM
Back to the question at hand and wanting also to know cooking for large groups....would you say 2 gallons of beans would fill a full sheet alum pan and how many would that feed if served with sandwiches and chips?????

smokinit
03-27-2009, 05:09 PM
For my catered events I will do it from scratch but vending on a daily basis I use bushes best and doctor them up but I also smoke them under butts and briskets for 6hrs. They come out great.

Divemaster
03-27-2009, 05:58 PM
I to make them both from scratch and from cans.

Can version includes onions, garlic and often (if I like the customer and I have them) the skirts from my spare ribs, if idon't have the skirts, it's bacon ends.

The Anchorman
03-27-2009, 06:58 PM
oh the bacon that i use has been cured and smoked by myself. i cure and apple wood smoke pork bellies for bacon at work all the time. if you know about pork bellies there is the part that just doesn't lay really flat for serving. well thats the part that goes into the beans.

Spydermike72
03-27-2009, 07:13 PM
When we cook for a catered event, we make them up in full pans (disposable, doubled up) and cook them on the smoker. Then we serve right from the pans. I dont see why that would not work for vending as well... If you have cooling storage you could make them the day before and re-heat the day of serving...

AlabamaGrillBillies
03-27-2009, 07:32 PM
I always make my own beans for catering. Sets me apart from the chain BBQ joints around here. YMMV on that. I use the large foil pans I get from Sam's I figure about a gallon of beans go in one pan. I figure one gallon to make about 50 servings give or take.

leanza
03-27-2009, 10:05 PM
You heard it from the Poohbah. If you want to keep it up, take your chances. I have the keys when he turns his back, and I'm in no mood for BS this weekend. Just make that post memorable, because it's liable to be last you have for a while should you make the choice to continue on.

Phil is the 'good cop' but can get really pissed off at times. I'm the 'bad cop', and I'm always pissed off .....and this week isn't nearly as good as most.:eek:

:eek:

Norcoredneck
03-27-2009, 11:46 PM
Phil is the 'good cop' but can get really pissed off at times. I'm the 'bad cop', and I'm always pissed off

http://www.responsible-investor.com/images/uploads/articles/Good-Cop-Bad-Cop.jpg

Book e'm Dano!

fevoice
03-28-2009, 12:22 AM
I use #10 cans of Bush Beans from Sam's and I doctor them up and people love them. And I'll bet you could make the beans from scratch and get a great product, too. I just don't have that kind of time if I'm cooking for a big group. A small family gathering is another thing, But - taste is everything and I've made some killer beans that got raves and they came from a can. But remember you gotta doctor them or they taste like canned beans.

Plowboy
03-28-2009, 02:49 AM
That was fun!!!

Bigdog
03-28-2009, 08:46 AM

The foil pans in your smoker are the best and most efficient way to do this, granted you have the space. Otherwise a roaster oven works well but can max out your electrical in a hurry. Those suckers draw lots of amps. Lots of good suggestions here. You may want to check out the road map as there are lots of great bean ideas there. Keri C's beans are always a hit and very easy to do. Good luck.

jbrink01
03-28-2009, 09:28 AM
#10 cans of Bush's, 1/2 drained. Add bbq sauce, diced smoked brisket ends, minced onion, brown sugar, diced green chilis, and dutch apple pie filling. Uncovered in steam pans in smoker till thick. Cover and keep in cool spot on pit.

ASUBBQ
03-28-2009, 05:24 PM
2 gals will comfortably feed 60

barbefunkoramaque
03-28-2009, 10:08 PM
Yeah and check those cans of bean to make sure you don't get lids that are bent

LOL... Hold it...I have been writing scores of pages on this forum and hoped people would fall asleep before I pissed them off.... You mean you can just do that like right off the bat? LOL These guys go right for the throat... I love this chit. LOL

barbefunkoramaque
03-28-2009, 10:16 PM

and with that I heraby give up being an ash hole... I am done... If I had of known I coulda just gone out and said it...

I am done! Done I say.

You win... your better... I am done stirring it up. Done.

BBQ Bandit
03-29-2009, 06:33 AM
and with that I heraby give up being an ash hole... I am done... If I had of known I coulda just gone out and said it...

I am done! Done I say.

You win... your better... I am done stirring it up. Done.

Donny!!!! Tell me it ant so!!!!!! (Shane.... come back, Shane mod):mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

barbefunkoramaque
03-29-2009, 10:35 AM
Look, guys lets all get along... there's more than one way to do something... and this forum is about learning and sharing. And loving one another and respecting their artistic expression of this thing we call BBQ.

It doesn't matter where your from or how you cook it, there is not WRONG way to do BBQ. From the thick, Juicy, tender, peppery crusty barked briskets of West Texas, to the Brown Sugary Glazed razor thin and stretchy shavings of the Maine Coast, to the simmered and foiled ribs of the low country, to the sloppy sauce covered, injection infused briskets of the Kansian land-- Its all good! There is not bad BBQ and there is no wrong way to boil, grill, smoke, soak in liquid smoke, crockpot, grind in a food processor or Dutch kettle it. There are no losers here or at the competitions...

Can't we all just get along? Shhesh!

Chuckwagonbbqco
03-29-2009, 01:29 PM
Cost is an important thing. Quality is also important. Canned beans are expensive compared to cooking dry beans if you just price the ingredients. Labor is involved to cook the beans. Figure your cost of product plus cost of labor and compare costs.

Leftover beans are also an issue. Beans have serious cooling and reheating problems. Beans are mentioned at ever Food Safety class as an example of food that can go bad due to cooling or reheating too slow, and remaining at critical temperatures for too long.

If you have a commissary, and a way to heat and cool quickly, then home made beans are a good option. I have found that the beans that we make are much less cost than canned beans, and much higher in quality. We pride ourselves on our fine BBQ and the first time that customers walked away talking about how "awesome" the beans were---It kind of upset me. Most people today are used to getting the same ol' canned beans everywhere they go, so home made beans impress them.

Bean Arithmetic:

One pound of beans equals 2 cups of beans
or 3 pounds or 6 cups of beans will make approx 50 four ounce servings
so for 100 servings use 6 pounds or 12 cups of beans.

I am a BBQ Caterer but I am also a Chuck Wagon Cook and a Dutch Oven Cook so I have been cooking all types of beans for many years. My own belief is that the word "can" and the word "beans" do not belong in the same sentence, but that is only my own humble opinion. Check your costs--include in your cost the fact that you may be throwing out beans due to lack of improper cooling or reheating facilities, or storage facilities. Canned beans are an option. Canned beans are easy to store and are not labor intensive.

I refuse to argue with any caterer that uses canned beans---they may have reasons why they use them. I will simply steal their customers.

Sledneck
03-29-2009, 02:05 PM

Big ole stockpot. Kohls has a good deal on a 20 qt stainless pot

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/kitchendining/cookware/multicookersstockpots/PRD~253397/Food+Network+20qt+Stainless+Steel+Stockpot.jsp

jestridge
03-29-2009, 05:20 PM
I always use can beans use to use Bush but now I buy cheap store brand pork /beans doctor them up throw hickory smoke to them come out wonderful the secret is apple sauce it make beans rock it also store brand apple sauce. We not doing rocket science here.

big brother smoke
03-29-2009, 06:23 PM
I use canned beans for catering. My rig does not allow me to make beans from scratch, I barely have enough room for meat. As said above, your liabiltiy and labor lessens with the can stuff, doctoring is a must and a signature ingrediant will seperate your beans from others. YMMV:biggrin:

JD McGee
04-01-2009, 07:26 PM
Dayum...I'm sorry I missed out on all the fun.:lol::lol::lol: Here's a killer bean recipe for you...getting back on subject...:twisted:

Keri's Hog-Apple Baked Beans

3 or 4 slices bacon, diced
2 (16 oz) cans pork and beans, mostly drained (modified to 2 28-oz cans Bush's Baked Beans - see note below)
1/2 c. Blues Hog BBQ Sauce (or other sweet-spicy favorite)
1 lb. smoked leftover smoked pork or beef, more or less, or 1 lb crumbled cooked pork sausage
1 can apple pie filling (chop up the big chunks some)
1 medium onion, chopped
1/2 green pepper, chopped
1/2 c. brown sugar
2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
2 Tbsp. Mustard (prepared)
1 tsp chipotle or cayenne powder (optional, to taste*)
1 tsp Blues Hog barbecue rub (or your favorite de jour)

Brown bacon, and saute onion and green pepper in bacon grease. Mix in remaining ingredients. Bake at 325 for 1 hour, or simmer on stovetop in large pot for 30 minutes if you don't have time to do them in the oven. Serves 12.

This recipe began life as APPLE PIE BAKED BEANS from somewhere on the web, but I think I've made enough changes to it now to claim it as my own. http://tvwbb.infopop.cc/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif This is my standard for baked beans anymore.

*This is a rather spicy recipe due to the chipotle/cayenne powder. Feel free to leave it out if you'll be feeding those who prefer a less spicy taste.

Enjoy! :biggrin:

fevoice
04-06-2009, 10:24 AM
CAUTION! - I've tried the original Apple Baked Beans recipe! 1 can of apple pie filling was way too much for me! All I could taste were the apples. Cut the recipe to 1/2 can of apples and add more if that's your taste.

CrazyChef
04-07-2009, 11:18 AM
When I had my BBQ joint I didn't have time to make beans from scratch. So I would buy #10 cans of Winn-Dixie original beans, then drain them. Dump into a large bowl, add my own BBQ sauce, pulled pork, onion powder, granulated garlic, a little chili powder. Mix gently so as not to turn to mush. Always got great reviews.

Oh, and I also used (please don't shoot me :icon_shy) a little liquid smoke.:eek:

Seriously, people really liked 'em!

oceanpigassassins
04-07-2009, 09:50 PM
Can't we all just get along and bake some beans (out of a can of course)

Desert Dweller
05-04-2009, 01:15 PM
It was this or the boxing match...

ThomEmery
05-07-2009, 09:58 PM
Leftover Brisket chopped and put into the Beans sure makes em smile

jturk
05-07-2009, 10:07 PM
OK, I'm gonna try doctoring canned beans.

hondad
05-25-2009, 10:40 PM
fresh garlic,jalapenos and dijon mustard added to the usual ingredients [bbq sauce, brown sugar, oninon, green and/or red pepper] can really take beans to a whole new level. Smoking them is the best way to grab accolades.

GrandMaster
07-01-2009, 11:53 PM

How did I miss this thread? Thank you barbefunkoramaque for having it in your signature. Sometimes a good laugh makes a bad day so much better.

I personally doctor the hell out of a can of beans but someday I will master a homemade recipe so I don't have to.

The Anchorman
07-02-2009, 08:57 AM
This thread is still going on:confused:

big brother smoke
07-02-2009, 09:54 AM
Maybe we can lock this one up mods, so we do not have anymore drama!

MrJP1957
07-11-2009, 12:32 PM
I don't cook professionally, and I'm not trying to restart any drama, but to me, doctoring beans from a can makes about as much sense as doctoring a double cheeseburger from McDonalds.

But if I were cooking for a living, I would have to consider the cost and effiency, so who knows. But when it's for me and friends, it's quality.

FatDad
07-12-2009, 05:00 PM
Anchorman Thank You for your recipe.
I used it for my sons wedding and made a double batch and they were all
gone at the end of the reception.
I have that one on my fridge for future use.

Just for fun here is my pictures of the good cop and the bad cop.
Hope you enjoy.

Jacked UP BBQ
07-12-2009, 06:21 PM
Wow!!!!

The Anchorman
07-13-2009, 09:01 AM
Anchorman Thank You for your recipe.
I used it for my sons wedding and made a double batch and they were all
gone at the end of the reception.
I have that one on my fridge for future use.

Just for fun here is my pictures of the good cop and the bad cop.
Hope you enjoy.

Your Welcome!:-D

nzrebel
08-01-2009, 06:30 PM
I don't cook professionally, and I'm not trying to restart any drama, but to me, doctoring beans from a can makes about as much sense as doctoring a double cheeseburger from McDonalds.

But if I were cooking for a living, I would have to consider the cost and effiency, so who knows. But when it's for me and friends, it's quality.

Personally I think you CAN put lipstick on a can of beans...

Dave

Ford
08-01-2009, 07:36 PM

Wow. Didn't see this thread before. I use bushes with black beans, peaches, raisins, pulled pork, bacon onions and seasonings like mustard, etc. Is it worth it. Yup. I can sell out of beans and when catering I always hear about how good the beans are. Not much work and low cost and a big plus for business. Of course YMMV depending on the quality of the beans. Serve a can of beans and they may not come back.

KuyasKitchen
08-02-2009, 08:44 AM
Thanks for the recipes. Where I live (rural Philippines), we're lucky to get beans, period. We can get Bush's in little boxes (yes, boxes!). #10 cans? HAH! Dream on!

So, the only good option is to make from scratch.

yellow1947merc
03-20-2010, 04:35 PM
This is my first post on "The BBQ Brethren" and am happy to have found this pressing issue. All that means is take this for what it's worth:

Just don't do it!! No need to bake beans, when you can make "Killer Beans" that taste better and are just cooked in a pot. The taste improves with time, though the texture softens somewhat.

Ingredients:

lb Bacon
1 lb Hamburger
1 Cup Chopped Onion
1 Cup Brown Sugar
Cup Catsup
1 Large Can Pork & Beans
2 Tbsp Vinegar
1 Tbsp Mustard
1 Can Green Baby Lima Beans or 1 Bag Frozen Baby Lima Beans
1 Can Kidney Beans
Salt & Pepper To Taste

Directions:

Cook bacon until crisp. Crumble and set aside on a paper towel to drain. Brown hamburger and drain on a paper towel. Put all ingredients in a large pot and mix well (a crockpot works great). If you are going to make five gallons, make sure you got a real strong helper to stir that much, as it gets pretty thick. Cook slowly for one hour or until onions are soft and clear.

I seldom measure ingredients. I add brown sugar until I like the size of the pile in the pot. More is better. I squeeze the catsup bottle until just before it is empty and put it back in the fridge. This drives my wife nuts. I squeeze the mustard bottle until my hand gets tired. The point is this will basically come out the same regardless of how much of anything you use (within limits, of course) except for the vinegar. I suggest you not necessarily measure it, just don't stub your toe cause this can make the final batch pretty tart. I also consider the lima beans essential. I have had a number of people tell me how much they hate limas, but love the beans so much they are re-thinking their likes and dislikes.

These beans are awesome. The above recipe makes about a gallon + or -, so just adjust it to suit the size of your pot. I have not tried to keep a pot hot all day like you would do in a cafe, so you may need to experiment with how long the beans will stand up to the extended cooking. The best part is the flavor, but the second best part is the recipe is very insensitive to ingredient measurements.

Hope this helps.

The Original Bad Bill
San Antonio, Texas

bbqbull
03-20-2010, 04:49 PM
Thanks for the recipe Bad Bill, I make my beans similar to yours using burger as well.
Just a different type of beans and I use a lot of onions.

southernsmoker
03-28-2010, 10:45 AM
I would never use canned beans to serve to my customers. We make our own from scratch and there is no comparsion. I can't see wasting time doctoring up someone else's product. I've made them in dutch ovens on the Lang or you can make them in a crockpot, etc...Why spend all day smokin a pork butt and serve it with a tin of beans! imho

Same goes for chili, would you crack open a can or make your own?? :thumb:

I guess it's a personal thing..to each his own,,eh.
Cheers

peppasawce
03-28-2010, 11:36 AM
:thumb:R U Serious:eek:

Beans are the easiest thing to make. Where do you think the expression "You don't know beans" came from?

The Anchorman's Bacon Boston Baked Beans

3 # dry beans power soaked (boil 1 1/2 gal of H20, put in dry beans soak for 1 hour)
1 pound bacon cut into small pieces
1 Large Spanish Onion medium diced
2 ounces mustard prepared and your choice
1 12 ounce jar of mollasses
1 1/2 cup brown sugar light or dark your choice
Salt and pepper to taste

cook bacon until almost crisp
add diced onion, cook until desired doneness

add all ingredients into a 2 gallon bean pot

cover with enough water to cover by an inch

place in 350 degree oven for aprox 5 hours

should be just right Yield about 2 gallons

I just made enough for 100 people, they freeze well just defrost them under refridgeration for a couple of days. Do Not heat them from a frozen state they will turn into mush.

Thanks Anchorman I have the Recipe, and will be cooking these beans....:cool:

Woodreaux BBQ
03-28-2010, 03:48 PM

Thanks
Blake

Blake, It has been a year... How is the business? Are you competing in Columbus in 2 weeks?

Jacked UP BBQ
03-28-2010, 05:16 PM
I would never use canned beans to serve to my customers. We make our own from scratch and there is no comparsion. I can't see wasting time doctoring up someone else's product. I've made them in dutch ovens on the Lang or you can make them in a crockpot, etc...Why spend all day smokin a pork butt and serve it with a tin of beans! imho

Same goes for chili, would you crack open a can or make your own?? :thumb:

I guess it's a personal thing..to each his own,,eh.
Cheers

Chili is an entire different ball game from beans. Since you are looking to stir the pot, lets shall we? Baked Beans???? Crock Pot????? The word baked in the name should give you the cooking method that should be used to make from scratch? Do you use someone elses recipe? Do you make your own ketchup to make these beans you speak of?

We were also speaking of feeding people in the I believe 500 range, not enough for you and 10 other people in your backyard fresh out of the crockpot. There is a reason Bush's beans are on the shelves all over the world, people love them. If you add more flavor to them, then they will only be better. So as you slave over your crockpot, I will roll a can and dump in a pot with some seasonings, and serve and make about a 1000% mark up.

southernsmoker
04-03-2010, 06:08 AM
Wow...LOL...:tape:

Like I said----I guess it's a personal thing..to each his own,,eh.
Cheers

PorkQPine
04-03-2010, 07:12 AM
Why baked beans and not cowboy beans? If you have a propane burner on you smoker fill a pot with water add dry pinto or piquito beans and ham hocks, onions, rub etc. and let them boil/simmer while you cook. Takes about an hour or so and voila. Your customers will see you making them fresh and they taste great. Best thing about them is that they can be made on-site quickly and don't take a lot of attention.

jbrink01
04-03-2010, 08:53 AM
Here's how I do it for caterings;
Full Deep Steam Pan, 1 #10 can baked beans, 1 #10 can great northern beans, 1/2 #10 can pinto or black beans, ~ pint of black strap mollasses, ~ pint of Sticky Pig BBQ Sauce, liberal sprinkling of onion powder, handful of rub, handful brown sugar (I have big hands), and ~ 1/2 pound pulled pork and / or brisket trimmings. Uncovered in pit until thick. Maybe 3 hours at 250.

JD McGee
04-03-2010, 09:11 AM
Just served doctored up canned beans to 50 folks last Tuesday...nothing but rave reviews and happy campers...:thumb: