PDA

View Full Version : any and all boxes

bocephus
03-24-2009, 03:30 PM
Ok guys, I am going to be doing my first comps this year. I have looked through the "worst turn in box" and I thought some looked pretty good. I was really just wondering if you could help me out and tell me what judges are looking for, and maybe post some good pictures of boxes. This is also a chance to make up for thoes other boxes... Show what your really made of :-D

The Pickled Pig
03-24-2009, 04:02 PM
Use the search forum feature and search the Competition Forum using "boxes" as your search term and you will find plenty of good box pics.

Jorge
03-24-2009, 04:04 PM
Use the search forum feature and search the Competition Forum using "boxes" as your search term and you will find plenty of good box pics.

If your results are diplayed as threads, those with a paperclip will be threads that contain pics.

Smokin Mike
03-24-2009, 05:20 PM
another problem, no one likes to share their 9's boxes,,,, it's been asked before

Divemaster
03-25-2009, 10:16 AM
another problem, no one likes to share their 9's boxes,,,, it's been asked before
If I got some '9' boxes I'd show them.....:cry:

Alexa RnQ
03-25-2009, 10:21 AM
Look for PatioDaddio's recent box practice thread -- the first photo is a warmup practice box for this season, but later in the thread he posts a box that got healthy doses of 9s and 8s in appearance.

ique
03-25-2009, 12:09 PM
This one got some 9's. Mostly you want to highlight the meat, make it 'sit up' in the box.

musicmanryann
03-25-2009, 12:56 PM
When I was first trying to get an idea of what a good presentation was, I found that a lot of teams posted pictures of their turn-ins on their website, and found that was very helpful. We have a website now and have our turn-ins on there if you want to take a peek. :wink: