PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Lakeland

Mike - CSBBBQ
01-26-2009, 08:51 PM
CHIX, SWINE & BOVINE Bbq. will arrive Thursday early evening/late afternoon. Our first comp in FL and first after getting addicted to this forum:-D Look forward to meeting Brethren. Please stop by for a beer and/or a shot:-D

Rub
01-26-2009, 09:19 PM
I'll be dropping my trailer off Thursday late, then come back Friday after a half day of work.
I'll be ready for a beer!
See you there.

YankeeBBQ
01-27-2009, 06:48 AM
I'll be there thursday night. If anyone has an extra FE or Backwoods let me know

Nature Boy
01-27-2009, 07:36 AM
Lucky dogs!

You go ahead, I'll just sit at my desk and watch the snow fall.
Good luck yall!
Chris

JohnMcD348
01-27-2009, 07:53 AM
I'm working and on call this weekend so I'll probably drop by Friday night after I get off and then come back later Saturday to root you guys on during the awards.

Sledneck
01-27-2009, 07:59 AM
I'm working and on call this weekend so I'll probably drop by Friday night after I get off and then come back later Saturday to root you guys on during the awards.
Working? I cant believe you are not cooking your hometown contest

Is It Ready Yet?
01-27-2009, 07:48 PM
We roll in on Friday, the MIST will be ready and flowing! I should have some Pittsburgh Brewed Beer as well to all those would would like to try.

Mike - CSBBBQ
01-27-2009, 08:40 PM
Looking forward to meeting you Rub. Will have at the least Dewars, Jack, and cold beer. Do you have a flavor preference? I owe you:wink:

Lucky dogs!

You go ahead, I'll just sit at my desk and watch the snow fall.
Good luck yall!
Chris

Hop on a plane Chris and I'll drop you off on the way home:-DBarbara had to work so I came solo:sad: Should have a buddy to run boxes.

Sorry Yankee can't help...hopefully someone can:sad:

Hope to meet lots of Brethren:-D

Rub
01-27-2009, 08:59 PM
Mike it was funny today when you called ... I was in my class room with a handful of delinquents when you asked what I drink. That's why I really wasn't able to reply :rolleyes:
I like pretty much any cold beer :biggrin:, but you don't owe me anything. I'm liable to head up your way some day and you can help hook me up.

homebbq
01-28-2009, 08:08 AM
hmm... Rub I bet you were in that class of delinquents for a reason!

We will be there Thursday evening..

Nitrofly
01-28-2009, 08:26 AM
I'll be there thursday night. If anyone has an extra FE or Backwoods let me know

You can use mine :biggrin: But it's in Wormtown :icon_blush:
So I don't think that help much.. :confused:
Best of luck if that helps :rolleyes:

smoke showin'
01-28-2009, 03:53 PM
On deck thursday AM Hey Rub need any briskets???