PDA

View Full Version : FBA Thomaston GA discount entry

TexEx
01-05-2009, 08:58 AM
If your team is planning to enter the FBA 2nd Annual Thomaston Cook-Off then I have a deal for you!
I was lucky enough to win a Paid-For (Free) cookteam Entry for the FBA event at Thomaston GA for April 3 -4. This has a value of $250 - $300.
I don't cook so I won't use it. But I am willing to let it go to the highest bidder.
Email ( [email protected] ([email protected]) ) or PM me soon.

Ray

The_Kapn
01-05-2009, 03:33 PM
Any idea if the organizer will accept the entry after it has been sold to someone other than the winner?

Not suggesting they would not or should not, but that has come up in the past.

If we sort that question out, we may be interested.

TIM

TexEx
01-05-2009, 06:12 PM
Any idea if the organizer will accept the entry after it has been sold to someone other than the winner?
TIM

Tim,
I will check it out. I had not been told of any restrictions.

Ray

TexEx
01-07-2009, 10:01 AM
Not suggesting they would not or should not, but that has come up in the past.
If we sort that question out, we may be interested.TIM

OK TIM. I just got off the phone with the organizer. He said I could transfer the free entry to any cook team I wanted to. They will honor it no matter who uses it. So if you want to bid do it soon because I have some bids already and will shutdown the bidding tommorow....

Thanks
Ray

TexEx
01-08-2009, 09:14 AM
The bidding is now closed and I will notify the winner. If the deal cannot be closed then I will notify the next highest bidder.

Thanks to all who participated.

Ray