PDA

View Full Version : LI Holiday Bash

motoeric
11-14-2008, 02:13 PM
Hi,

The concept has been bandied about of having a holiday get together/bash for Brethren in general, but specifically for those that have children of the appropriate age.

We were thinking of inviting a local CBJ who is also a professional Santa to come down and distribute gifts that have been garnered via a 'secret santa' while we have some great food and good company.

The tentative location is Islip.

Please post here if this is something that would be of interest.

Eric

Sledneck
11-14-2008, 02:27 PM
Will he come to NJ? Sunday December 28th tailgating at the JETS/DOLPHINS game. So far its me, poohbah and willy(ie)

Smokin J
11-14-2008, 02:30 PM
I'm in. Right in my home town too! Let me know what I can do to help.

motoeric
11-14-2008, 03:02 PM
Will he come to NJ? Sunday December 28th tailgating at the JETS/DOLPHINS game. So far its me, poohbah and willy(ie)

You would have to ask him yourself. To be honest, I'm not doing the legwork on something that I wasn't even invited to.

LMK if you need his contact info.

Eric

Sledneck
11-14-2008, 03:21 PM
You would have to ask him yourself. To be honest, I'm not doing the legwork on something that I wasn't even invited to.

LMK if you need his contact info.

EricNo invitation or announcement was made with regard to the Jets games yet. It is something that we discussed at lunch today. Thought I would put it out there since it is in the middle of the holiday. If you would like a formal invitation then here it is: Eric would you like to join us for tailgating at the Jets/Miami game on December 28th?