PDA

View Full Version : Cabela's - Ft. Worth - August 30

nascarchuck
08-26-2008, 02:35 AM
Anyone cooking at this event?

I am going to try to come out about 10:30 or 11 and walk around for awhile. Was just wondering if any brothers were going to be there.

LoneStarBarbeque Co.
08-26-2008, 10:26 AM
Not at that one but we are cooking on 9/19-9/20 at Bass Pro Shop for the 2nd annual BBQ fundraiser for Camp Craig Allen. It's our first real comp so we are super excited.

Jorge
08-26-2008, 10:34 AM
Knocking out the Honey-Do list so I can go dove hunting on Monday.

nascarchuck
08-26-2008, 04:14 PM
Not at that one but we are cooking on 9/19-9/20 at Bass Pro Shop for the 2nd annual BBQ fundraiser for Camp Craig Allen. It's our first real comp so we are super excited.

Same with us.

My buddy and I (and possibly a friend from Indy) are supossed to cook in the BPS cookoff. None of us have ever done this before either.

Right now I am looking for another job and during my search we got buyout packets at work, so everything is up in the air right now for me at the BPS cookoff.

Hopefully I can still participate.

We are called Midnight Blue Smokers and we should have a Star-Telegram banner. Stop by and say hi!

LoneStarBarbeque Co.
08-27-2008, 08:10 AM
Same with us.

My buddy and I (and possibly a friend from Indy) are supossed to cook in the BPS cookoff. None of us have ever done this before either.

Right now I am looking for another job and during my search we got buyout packets at work, so everything is up in the air right now for me at the BPS cookoff.

Hopefully I can still participate.

We are called Midnight Blue Smokers and we should have a Star-Telegram banner. Stop by and say hi!

Cool, we are called RedDirtRookies and will have tyedie team shirts so stop by also.