PDA

View Full Version : Without more teams by 3 today, Chillicothe's going to cancel UNLESS....

Diva
08-18-2008, 11:03 AM
people sign up! If you're sitting on the fence, get off of it! lol! Call Terry Rumery asap 660-973-0075. They have 11 so far and Jim McCullough (Ex Spgs organizer) is going to cook it to try to get the ball rolling on sign-ups! Their meeting is at 3 pm today and it would be a shame if they cancelled it.

****EDIT****Jim McCullough phoned at 5 pm to tell me it has been postponed. He doesn't know what the new date is, he was a sponsor, not the coordinator on this one.******

Steph

Plowboy
08-18-2008, 11:16 AM
What a shame!!!!!

Chris and Neal - You guys need to sign up after the showing you had last week. You are in the run for the money.

Chris Nickelson
08-19-2008, 10:29 AM
i called him and said D.C. was in but it wasn't enough.

Plowboy
08-19-2008, 10:41 AM
i called him and said D.C. was in but it wasn't enough.

Did they say when it would be reschedule to or when we'd get our money back?

If I were Excelsior Springs, I'd be pissed since they did the whole NW Missouri Championship thing with $1500 up for grabs.

As a team who had scheduled and arranged to cook both contests... I'm not very happy. :icon_pissed

Plowboy
08-19-2008, 10:43 AM
Just got this reply to my email.

I am very sorry. You money should be returned immediately. Then you can decide if you want to attend again when the new dates are announced.

Solidkick
08-19-2008, 12:26 PM
Hunting classic has kept us from attending a few contests this year......if it weren't for work situation, I would have seen if we could have pulled this off.....sorry I wasn't able to help.