PDA

View Full Version : The Jack Daniels Draw

Pages : [1] 2

ique
08-05-2008, 07:20 PM
I thought I'd start up a discussion about the Jack draw. It would be interesting to see which teams have a bid locked up and where the battles are. Post any info you have. There are a few Brethren teams in the NY draw.... :-D

Oinktoberfest 07 - Lunchmeat
Sayville 07 - BBQ-Brethren
Lake Placid 08 - Jack McDavid
Troy 08 - IQUE
New Paltz 08 - ????

I Smell Smoke has multiple automatics into the Jack

Is PA only:

Yardley 08 - Lunchmeat
New Holland 08 - ???

kcpellethead
08-05-2008, 07:36 PM
Hey Chris,

Are you qualified via an automatic? There are less and less automatics these days. Even Utah and Wyoming have two contests each now. Cool Smoke is in with seven wins, the seventh being Tryon, NC in June. He was already qualified by winning Dover, Delaware last fall though. That's pretty awesome. The best part is that where ever Tuffy was in the draw for a win, his name will be removed from that state draw. This will increase the odds for those in the state draws. Lotta Bull and Smokey Mountain Smokers are both chasing a win or two with four weekends to go. If they reach that goal, it again means that it will be better chances for those in the state draws where they won. As for this part of the country, if you win one in Kansas or Missouri your odds of going to the Jack Daniel's World Invitational is about one in thirty-five.

Sorry I missed you at Harpoon. I was really disappointed I couldn't make that trip. See you in October!

Rod

Butcher BBQ
08-05-2008, 07:48 PM
Hello Rod, haven't you gotten your 7th now?

I think Bart has an auto from New Mexico this year. I thinks it is an only contest in the state. But correct me if I'm wrong.

Alexa RnQ
08-05-2008, 08:01 PM
Jaybird's in for Arizona!

I think we're a pretty far outside chance for a draw, even if we pull one out in the next few weeks.

Plowboy
08-05-2008, 08:02 PM
Rod, Thanks for removing yourself from MO and KS! :mrgreen: Helps the rest of us.

We have three draws... our first ever.

Kearney, MO 2007
Pleasant Hill, MO 2008
Burlington, KS 2008

Three draws and slim chances to getting there. Sad, but true.

Jorge
08-05-2008, 08:06 PM
Rod, Thanks for removing yourself from MO and KS! :mrgreen: Helps the rest of us.

Kearney, MO 2007
Pleasant Hill, MO 2008
Burlington, KS 2008

Three more chances than most folks have, good luck!

Butcher BBQ
08-05-2008, 08:17 PM
We have 2 wins in Oklahoma. My questiion is, does your name go in for everytime you won or just 1 time no matter how many wins in that state you have?

Plowboy
08-05-2008, 08:21 PM
We have 2 wins in Oklahoma. My questiion is, does your name go in for everytime you won or just 1 time no matter how many wins in that state you have?

one draw per contest per state... you have two chances in Oklahoma.

HoDeDo
08-05-2008, 08:38 PM

Kearney, MO 2007
Pleasant Hill, MO 2008
Burlington, KS 2008

Yea thanks Rod!!! I'm hopin' for that slim chance to fly!!!!

Coz
08-05-2008, 08:59 PM
If I am not mistaken 1 in 6 shot for us.I think at the present Buzz (2 Fat Bikers) has 2 chips in and the other name escapes me?Wisconsin by the way has 2 contests left. :twisted:

Big Mike
08-05-2008, 08:59 PM
Right now I have a 50/50 shot for Ohio.

I am also currently the only Ohio team to win a grand so if that holds for another month I can get in the Jack that way.

Plowboy
08-05-2008, 09:06 PM
If I am not mistaken 1 in 6 shot for us.I think at the present Buzz (2 Fat Bikers) has 2 chips in and the other name escapes me?Wisconsin by the way has 2 contests left. :twisted:

2Fat Bikers = 2
Florida Skin and Bones = 1
Bringing the Heat = 1
Princeton - TBD
Milwaukee - TBD

This information has been brought to you by the Pickled Pig Contest Locator Map. :wink: I wonder who's brain child that was. :rolleyes:

ique
08-05-2008, 09:10 PM
Hey Chris,

Are you qualified via an automatic?

Rod

Sadly, No. I got my name in the hat for NY though.

Can't wait for KC in Oct, and hope we'll see you at Harpoon next year.

Jeff_in_KC
08-05-2008, 09:12 PM
Lee and I have one for Missouri as Sloppy Creek BBQ!! Never thought I'd get to participate in these Jack discussions! :-D

Jeff_in_KC
08-05-2008, 09:15 PM

If I'm not mistaken, last year, DD got his only Grand at Glasgow and was the big winner from Missouri. You have three times the chance he had last year, right? Anything can happen.

Coz
08-05-2008, 09:18 PM
Yup that was the one .42 teams were entered for Princeton as of Monday with a couple weeks to go.I havent seen a lot of discussion for Milwaukee.I would think there would be a good amount of cookers there as theres a Harley for GC.

Big Mike
08-05-2008, 09:32 PM
What day is the draw?

Jeff_in_KC
08-05-2008, 09:53 PM
What day is the draw?

All I know is "early September".

Rub
08-05-2008, 10:28 PM
I've got two chances in GA. Tuffy was kind enough to win Dillard and take that out of the equation. I think Joe of Smoky Mountain Smokers has at least 2 in GA, so I almost hope he beats me this weekend. I believe Lotta Bull is in there for a couple too, so go Mike and Debbie! :wink:

Not sure how many total for this qualifying period, maybe 7-8 counting the 2 FBA contests. Regardless, I'm stoked! This is my first time in the mix and I can't wait.

Darryld
08-06-2008, 05:32 AM
You are right brother any thing can happen

VA BBQ PIRATES
08-06-2008, 05:36 AM
If I understand it right in Virginia it's beween Divine Smoke, Chix, Swine & Bovine and us.

I heard somewhere the draw was on Friday the 5th of Sept.

Tom

StayDown
08-06-2008, 06:18 AM
Good luck to the Brethren in the draw...especially Big Mike (since he let me cook with him at that comp)

afreemaniii
08-06-2008, 06:30 AM
Yup that was the one .42 teams were entered for Princeton as of Monday with a couple weeks to go.I havent seen a lot of discussion for Milwaukee.I would think there would be a good amount of cookers there as theres a Harley for GC.
Hey Coz, which Milwaukee contest is this? The one downtown or the one in Menomonee Falls?

YankeeBBQ
08-06-2008, 07:38 AM
I think NJ is between Dizzy Pigs, Black Tie BBQ and Pigs on the Run

YankeeBBQ
08-06-2008, 07:40 AM
In MD Stoddard and Brown has 2 draws against Texas Ribs and BBQ and whoever wins this weekend in Bel Air

YankeeBBQ
08-06-2008, 07:43 AM
Are there any teams from Delaware that won a state championship anywhere in the country ? They would be an automatic since Tuffy won the only Delaware contest

YankeeBBQ
08-06-2008, 07:49 AM
Franklin PA was a State championship but it looks like they only got 14 teams and as a second year event I think they needed 25 to be a qualifier.

I thought I'd start up a discussion about the Jack draw. It would be interesting to see which teams have a bid locked up and where the battles are. Post any info you have. There are a few Brethren teams in the NY draw.... :-D

Oinktoberfest 07 - Lunchmeat
Sayville 07 - BBQ-Brethren
Lake Placid 08 - Jack McDavid
Troy 08 - IQUE
New Paltz 08 - ????

I Smell Smoke has multiple automatics into the Jack

Is PA only:

Yardley 08 - Lunchmeat
New Holland 08 - ???

ThomEmery
08-06-2008, 07:52 AM
I think Bart has an auto from New Mexico this year. I thinks it is an only contest in the state. But correct me if I'm wrong.

Naw there are two state championships in NM now the second is IBCA

YankeeBBQ
08-06-2008, 08:01 AM
Jacks Old South is an automatic for winning the DC bbq battle

EarlyBird
08-06-2008, 08:13 AM
We are in twice.
Marysville, KS June 08
Bellevue, NE July 08
Our odds in KS are not the best but they are alot better for Nebraska. It would be the BOMB to make it to the Jack.

Chris

Diva
08-06-2008, 08:16 AM
It would be the BOMB to make it to the Jack.

Yeah it would!

Scottie
08-06-2008, 09:15 AM
it's overated.... :roll:

And Mr YankeeBBQ... I like your old avatar much better... I can't really make out what it says on this one...8)

YankeeBBQ
08-06-2008, 09:40 AM
it's overated.... :roll:

And Mr YankeeBBQ... I like your old avatar much better... I can't really make out what it says on this one...8)

:rolleyes: It says

Harpoon
Grand
Champion !

I didn't have some Chicago dude forcing gallon bottles of Tequila on me this year so things went well

Scottie
08-06-2008, 09:46 AM
I figured as much.... It was a nice big bottle of Patron though...

Were you able to compete in the grilling contest, now that you have lost your secret weapon?

YankeeBBQ
08-06-2008, 09:52 AM
I figured as much.... It was a nice big bottle of Patron though...

Were you able to compete in the grilling contest, now that you have lost your secret weapon?

Phils gonna yell at us any second for hijacking this thread..... My grilling Guru was there but we didn't do so well in the grilling. I think we ended up around 19th.

Neal
08-06-2008, 10:27 AM
When should we expect our letters informing us that we're in the draw?
Seems like I've had mine by now in years past.

Scottie
08-06-2008, 10:42 AM
I think usually the second week of August they get mailed out.. Last year they were later. so not sure how the new folks will be doing it...

Jaybird
08-06-2008, 10:59 AM
We are in for Boulder City, Nevada. Only contest in the state. I love the Jack!!!:-D

I'm pretty sure the drawing is Sept 5th.

Scottie
08-06-2008, 11:18 AM
I thought someone told me they were going to do them on September 4th this year?

smokincracker
08-06-2008, 11:32 AM
I've got two chances in GA. Tuffy was kind enough to win Dillard and take that out of the equation. I think Joe of Smoky Mountain Smokers has at least 2 in GA, so I almost hope he beats me this weekend. I believe Lotta Bull is in there for a couple too, so go Mike and Debbie! :wink:

Not sure how many total for this qualifying period, maybe 7-8 counting the 2 FBA contests. Regardless, I'm stoked! This is my first time in the mix and I can't wait.

Its the same weekend as battle of the Brethern in Sayville....
Mike Leonardo and I are in the FL draw and I'm not sure how many we are stuffed in the box with us but it should be interesting being that I have my airline tickets in my pocket for Sayville. I don't think I will be able to pass up cooking in the Jack if we get drawn...

Scottie
08-06-2008, 11:38 AM
7 bungs will be in the Florida draw... Not that I am keeping track... :roll:

ique
08-06-2008, 12:14 PM
Its the same weekend as battle of the Brethern in Sayville....

Oh right. I assume Phil wouldn't want to miss the contest named and dedicated to the brethren. I guess he won't include his name in the Jack draw? :-P

Jorge
08-06-2008, 12:17 PM
Oh right. I assume Phil wouldn't want to miss the contest named and dedicated to the brethren. I guess he won't include his name in the Jack draw? :-P

Not as long as you still have that belt:lol: Maybe you can negotiate:wink:

BBQchef33
08-06-2008, 12:31 PM

uh... I thought we had a deal worked out. :)

ique
08-06-2008, 12:42 PM
uh... I thought we had a deal worked out. :)

I think I may have been a few dozen harpoons in at that point. Refresh my memory. :-D

Podge
08-06-2008, 12:44 PM
I've always loved the Jack draw, the anticipation on who's going to get drawn and you always hope all your buddies do !!.. I felt pretty fortunate to have most of by buds there last year !

Plowboy
08-06-2008, 01:59 PM
When should we expect our letters informing us that we're in the draw?
Seems like I've had mine by now in years past.

Patience, grasshopper.

Jorge
08-06-2008, 02:44 PM
Does someone like Johnny Trigg, for example, go through the draw first? I think it was last year where I noticed he was in because he'd been there X number of consecutive years. Or, does the RGC from the contests he has won this year get into the draw?

Scottie
08-06-2008, 02:48 PM
That is only for your 10th year of qualigfying for the Jack that you get an auto if you get the 10th year Grand Championship... so even though Johnny has one from this year, he will have to go through the draw again... No auto's for him this year...

I also heard back from my peeps at the Jack. The draw will be on Thursday, September 4th at 1:00 pm....

Podge
08-06-2008, 03:14 PM
i smell a road trip.

smokincracker
08-06-2008, 03:26 PM

AHHHHHHHHHH I remember now you smoked us all down in Felda in the swamp on New Years Day..... I forgot about that one.

Paola Greg
08-06-2008, 03:37 PM

We tried hard, but we have no bungs this year,,,,,:cry:

Scottie
08-06-2008, 03:41 PM
AHHHHHHHHHH I remember now you smoked us all down in Felda in the swamp on New Years Day..... I forgot about that one.

stealth... Move in and move out... 8-)

Good luck with the draw!

Scottie
08-06-2008, 03:43 PM
i smell a road trip.

Get my bung for me, if you could please... (Florida) I might be on the road, driving off to another contest... So I might miss all the fun and excitement of the draw on the computer...

Plowboy
08-06-2008, 03:58 PM
What is this bung of which you speak?

Scottie
08-06-2008, 04:23 PM
it's a wooden plug that they use to to plug the wooden barrels, so the whiskey doesn't spill out. They use thoese to draw teams for the main event....

Scottie
08-06-2008, 04:26 PM
See if I can post this right... Here is the barrel and bung...http://www.northernbrewer.com/pics/fullsize/barrel.jpg

Podge
08-06-2008, 04:28 PM
Get my bung for me, if you could please... (Florida) I might be on the road, driving off to another contest... So I might miss all the fun and excitement of the draw on the computer...

that'd be nice if i could !

Scottie
08-06-2008, 04:36 PM
you're the mayor of Lynchburg this year buddy. Just remember if I get lucky in the draw, to get me a good spot... 8-)

Big Mike
08-06-2008, 04:51 PM
Do they give you the bung if you get drawn

ique
08-06-2008, 04:56 PM
Do they give you the bung if you get drawn

I think two years ago they included your bung in your goodie bag

Big Mike
08-06-2008, 04:58 PM
That would be sweet. A nice souvenir.

Butcher BBQ
08-06-2008, 05:41 PM
Scottie, how can the draw be on the 4th when it closes on August 31st and they don't even have all the winners yet. Little own us mail back and forth with invites. Just wanting info not trying to corrrect you.

Podge
08-06-2008, 06:06 PM
That would be sweet. A nice souvenir.

for some reason, we didn't get our bungs from last year.

Jaybird
08-06-2008, 06:08 PM
That is only for your 10th year of qualigfying for the Jack that you get an auto if you get the 10th year Grand Championship... so even though Johnny has one from this year, he will have to go through the draw again... No auto's for him this year...

I also heard back from my peeps at the Jack. The draw will be on Thursday, September 4th at 1:00 pm....

Not so fast there Champ:

Word has it that Johnny is coming to Salt Lake on the 23rd. There are only two qualifying contests in Utah this time, Snowbird which he won and Rock'n'Ribs on the 23rd. He's comin to lock it in! If he wins it's an auto for him. If we win it's still an auto for him cause we're in the auto from Boulder City. So....he should just let us win!!:wink:

If someone else wins then it's still a 50/50 draw....not bad. You comin?

Jaybird
08-06-2008, 06:10 PM
Scottie, how can the draw be on the 4th when it closes on August 31st and they don't even have all the winners yet. Little own us mail back and forth with invites. Just wanting info not trying to corrrect you.

They have the technology.:wink:

Solidkick
08-06-2008, 06:36 PM
The Bellys have two chances this year, from the Tiger Shrine contest in May and Boone County Fair contest in July. We were very excited just getting one win.....now two chances at a Jack draw.....if we were to get very luck and get a draw, I think maybe some of us are going to have to beg for time off from our employers to attend....I'm not sure about some of the others, but I'll be out of time after the Royal.....:cry:

Jeff_in_KC
08-06-2008, 06:37 PM
I think usually the second week of August they get mailed out.. Last year they were later. so not sure how the new folks will be doing it...

The Bullsheet I got yesterday said you had to contact someone with The Jack and let them know what contest you won to qualify. Is this true??? I didn't think we had to do anything.

Jaybird
08-06-2008, 06:43 PM
The Bullsheet I got yesterday said you had to contact someone with The Jack and let them know what contest you won to qualify. Is this true??? I didn't think we had to do anything.

I've never had to contact them but I have heard of someone gettin screwed because their info wasn't sent in from the contest organizer. I think the organizers do that...correct me if I'm wrong.

Jeff_in_KC
08-06-2008, 06:44 PM
The Bellys have two chances this year, from the Tiger Shrine contest in May and Boone County Fair contest in July. We were very excited just getting one win.....now two chances at a Jack draw.....if we were to get very luck and get a draw, I think maybe some of us are going to have to beg for time off from our employers to attend....I'm not sure about some of the others, but I'll be out of time after the Royal.....:cry:

Gary, you will quit then, right? I'll say this right now... if Lee and I get drawn, it doesn't matter if I'm flat broke, have vehicle problems, no vacation time or turned down by my employer or the wife says we can't swing it - I would be at The Jack, Spicewine in tow, regardless of whether I have to get a loan, quit my job or divorce my wife. Mark my words! I'm dead serious! :wink:

Big Mike
08-06-2008, 07:06 PM

I have a feeling she is about to be inundated with emails and phone calls.

Coz
08-06-2008, 07:06 PM
Hey Coz, which Milwaukee contest is this? The one downtown or the one in Menomonee Falls?
The new contest.Which is the week after Princeton is during the big harley celebration has a Sportster for Grand.Bet its not as purty as Fords!

Plowboy
08-06-2008, 07:22 PM
I've never had to contact them but I have heard of someone gettin screwed because their info wasn't sent in from the contest organizer. I think the organizers do that...correct me if I'm wrong.

Do you get one letter or a letter for each contest you've won? Can you tell from the letter(s) if they have all of your draws?

Jeff - If you didn't turn in our info, Andy and I are coming to Pleasant Hill to kick your Lady Schick shaven'ed arse!!!

Coz
08-06-2008, 07:25 PM
So from this thread with a little bit of luck in the draw possbly 1/3 of field could be Brethren?

Smokin Joe
08-06-2008, 08:31 PM
Smoky Mountain Smokers has two draws from North Carolina-two draws from South Carolina-one draw from Georgia-one draw for Tennessee. I have four more contest to go to pull off the lucky 7. Time will only tell.:-D

Jaybird
08-06-2008, 08:31 PM
[quote=Plowboy;705472]Do you get one letter or a letter for each contest you've won? Can you tell from the letter(s) if they have all of your draws?=quote]

Good question, we were always in for an automatic, so just got one letter. Someone else will have to answer that one. Good Luck!

Jeff_in_KC
08-06-2008, 08:49 PM
Hey Todd, I told them I won Pleasant Hill. :twisted:

Rub
08-06-2008, 09:54 PM

I am responsible for sending in the winners from the FBA qualifiers, and I believe Steph handles the KCBS ones. If it were me and I were concerned, I'd shoot Steph an email with the list, dates, and number of teams at the qualifiers I'd won so she can compare it to her data. The FBA has no more qualifiers before the deadline, so I've already sent our list in.

I looked again, and I think if Lotta Bull and Smoky Mountain can each win one more before the end of the month, I've got a 50/50 chance :biggrin:

Smokin Gator
08-07-2008, 03:35 AM
I am responsible for sending in the winners from the FBA qualifiers, and I believe Steph handles the KCBS ones. If it were me and I were concerned, I'd shoot Steph an email with the list, dates, and number of teams at the qualifiers I'd won so she can compare it to her data. The FBA has no more qualifiers before the deadline, so I've already sent our list in.

I looked again, and I think if Lotta Bull and Smoky Mountain can each win one more before the end of the month, I've got a 50/50 chance :biggrin:

And if you get in I think I should be named official Swamp Boys pit biatch and get to go with you!!!

Vince RnQ
08-07-2008, 01:46 PM
Word has it that Johnny is coming to Salt Lake on the 23rd. There are only two qualifying contests in Utah this time, Snowbird which he won and Rock'n'Ribs on the 23rd. He's comin to lock it in! If he wins it's an auto for him. If we win it's still an auto for him cause we're in the auto from Boulder City. So....he should just let us win!!:wink:

I know of a little ol' team from Arizona that will be trying really hard to spoil this plan and make the Utah state draw a 50/50!

Vince RnQ
08-07-2008, 01:49 PM
We currently have just one entry into the draw. We in the California draw for winning in Modesto, CA in May but we've got three more events coming up this month, (Fairfield, CA, Salt Lake City, UT, and Taylor, AZ), so we'll be working hard to try and get at least one more entry into the draw. Three more would be better though...

Scottie
08-07-2008, 01:58 PM

I believe that an awesome person in the KCBS office handles it all. This person is very special, one of the nicest people that I know actually.... 8)

They will also get out the invites for any teams that might win the last couple of weeks of the qualifyng period...

And Jay... Yes, if you won Utah, that would be an auto for Johnny. Otherwise, he is going through the draw like the rest of us... Wish I was going back out again. I had a lot of fun in June. I just don't have any free flights, or else I would!!! :twisted:

Good luck to all in Salt Lake!

Scottie

Smokin Joe
08-07-2008, 03:36 PM
Rub, I believe Lotta Bull needs two more wins. He is not cooking this weekend. He is in Texas at his grandson's first birthday and then next weekend he will be teaching a class in Nashville. I know he is cooking Birmingham and Boone Hall.

Scottie
08-07-2008, 03:46 PM
I think you're right Joe. Wasn't one of the KY contests that he won, didn't have enough teams to be a qualifier?

All the best to Voncile.

Scottie

Podge
08-07-2008, 03:48 PM
I think you're right Joe. Wasn't one of the KY contests that he won, didn't have enough teams to be a qualifier?

All the best to Voncile.

Scottie

I remember they had a full 15 teams at Franklin, and a first year contest. But thinking about it, that's only Owensboro and Franklin Ky. being qualifiers for this year's draw.

Dale P
08-08-2008, 09:46 AM
Hey Joe glad to see you made it here.

Franklin did have 15 teams.

So if I win Madison or Owensboro, I might get in this years draw?
I might, maybe, could get lucky. Lightning could strike. Hell could freeze over.

I will not be holding my breath.
Dale

Podge
08-08-2008, 02:10 PM

I might, maybe, could get lucky. Lightning could strike. Hell could freeze over.

Dale

i did get lucky, lightning did strike and hell froze over.. "nothing short of a miracle" that I won what I've won.

you just got to keep plugging along and want it bad enough.

Scottie
08-08-2008, 02:15 PM
Me too Podge... Well that's what some think at least.... :wink:

Sidw
08-09-2008, 08:40 AM

Dale

Hey Dale;

Just win both of them & have twice the opportunity to go the Jack. You guys can do it!

Dale P
08-09-2008, 11:55 AM
Thanks Sid. You are on the team thats knocking on the door, not us. I have no delusions of GC and top 10 is our goal. But If we win either, I swear I will do a Cart Wheel/Moon Walk on stage. Lets face the truth. I will probably be moon walking Thursday night anyhow.
Imagine being in position to be drawn, and it didnt happen. :shock: Ouch!
We will see you at Madison!

ique
08-30-2008, 06:48 PM
Bump.

Good luck next week everyone.

Plowboy
08-30-2008, 06:52 PM
Hard to believe it is just a few days away. The Royal will be here sooner than we think, too. Got three more contests before then.

Big Mike
08-30-2008, 07:09 PM
I can't wait.

Jeff_in_KC
08-30-2008, 09:31 PM
As luck would have it, I'm now OFF both Thursday and Friday. I can now sit at home and drink Jack in my underwear while clicking the chit out of the refresh button!

Dale P
08-30-2008, 09:53 PM
Good luck Mike. Perry brothers are pulling for you to get in. Maybe next year for us.

Big Mike
08-30-2008, 10:20 PM
Thanks Dale, I appreciate it. Jim and I are talking about having a little get together Thursday, ya oughta drive yourself up from porkbutt and have a drink. :)

Dale P
08-31-2008, 07:51 AM
Is Jim bringing the beer?

Rolling Smoke
08-31-2008, 07:54 AM
Thanks Dale, I appreciate it. Jim and I are talking about having a little get together Thursday, ya oughta drive yourself up from porkbutt and have a drink. :)

We're having a get together alright!

Rolling Smoke
08-31-2008, 08:22 AM
Is Jim bringing the beer?

The coolers will be loaded and sitting on the deck. I'll even have a bottle (or five) of GJ and some Sun Drop so drag your butt up here and party with us. Hell, I'll even let you moonwalk if you want.

lunchlady
08-31-2008, 08:46 AM
we've got two chances this year... Oink, NY (one in five) and Yardley, PA.

I did hear from Linda Mullane that PA had something like four or even five qualifying events... I could be wrong though.

As far as I know, you get one letter, then you need to tell them if you INTEND to compete... maybe if you say you can't go, then they take you out? I'm not too good at this... all I know is we got the automatic last year for Harpoon, which took us OUT of the NY draw last year.

Best of Luck to everyone... I hope we get back to redeem our chicken... worst of the best - in the WORLD! ...at least that's what my kids keep reminding me of... brats!

Plowboy
08-31-2008, 08:51 AM
we've got two chances this year... Oink, NY (one in five) and Yardley, PA.

I did hear from Linda Mullane that PA had something like four or even five qualifying events... I could be wrong though.

As far as I know, you get one letter, then you need to tell them if you INTEND to compete... maybe if you say you can't go, then they take you out? I'm not too good at this... all I know is we got the automatic last year for Harpoon, which took us OUT of the NY draw last year.

Best of Luck to everyone... I hope we get back to redeem our chicken... worst of the best - in the WORLD! ...at least that's what my kids keep reminding me of... brats!

I think we have 1 chance in about 35 in Kansas and 2 in about 40 in Missouri. :cool:

MilitantSquatter
08-31-2008, 09:53 AM
Chis (ique) posted this last year (assuming it's the same) that clearly explains the selection process.

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showpost.php?p=458028&postcount=76

Here you go....

19th Annual Jack Daniel’s World Championship Invitational Barbecue
Draw for “The Jack”
Because “The Jack” is a promotion for the Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey brand, we want to have every state that has a qualifying contest or every state that has a “Grand Champion” residing in that state to be included in our competition.

The final list of teams begins with:
Grand Champions of the following competitions:

18th Annual Jack Daniel’s World Championship Invitational Barbecue

2006 American Royal Open Competition
2007 Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo Barbecue
2007 Memphis in May Championship and

Teams winning a competition that is the only qualifier in a state.
Next:

For the remaining states that have more than one qualifying contest, team names will go into state draws one time for every contest they have won in each state – i.e. two wins in Tennessee will get your name in the Tennessee draw two times. (State draws will be conducted randomly.)

If any team is the only “Grand Champion” from its home state and it has not been selected via a state draw, that team will be invited to represent its state. Home state is determined by the address of the chief cook.

If there are numerous Grand Champions from any state and none of their names have been drawn, all Grand Champions from that state will go into a draw to determine who represents their home state.

After all draws are completed, remaining teams will have one last chance in our “Wild Card” draw. Each team’s name will be placed in the “wild card” draw one time and one last team will be invited.)
NOTE: As the draw progresses from state to state, additional teams may make the list by “default.” For example: If TN has seven teams in its draw, GA has three, VT has two, and CA has four, and Team A has wins in all four states and its name is pulled in the TN draw, the team whose name remains in the draw for VT would, by “default,” represent VT. Clear as mud? Feel free to give us a call if you have any questions.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!

Solidkick
08-31-2008, 10:06 AM
As luck would have it, I'm now OFF both Thursday and Friday. I can now sit at home and drink Jack in my underwear while clicking the chit out of the refresh button!
You best be dialing my cell phone when you find out then!

SloppyQ
08-31-2008, 11:05 AM
My phone first then yours, unless you get the draw and we don't. Good Luck.

Double D's BBQ
08-31-2008, 11:55 AM

Mike aren't you a lock already? I know you have to go through the draw but if you're not selected don't you qualify by being the only Ohio based Grand Champion?

Big Mike
08-31-2008, 01:28 PM
Dallas, as far as I know, no other Ohio team won a comp the last couple of weeks, so yes, right now I am in even if I lose the draw to the Shigs.

Double D's BBQ
08-31-2008, 04:07 PM
I tried my best to be added to the list but came up .0006 of a point short in Madison.

As we like to say in Cleveland, wait until next year!:-D

Congratulations Mike and good luck in Lynchburg!

Jeff_in_KC
08-31-2008, 04:12 PM

Think I'll go buy a bottle of single barrel just for the occasion. :wink:

Big Mike
08-31-2008, 04:21 PM
I tried my best to be added to the list but came up .0006 of a point short in Madison.

As we like to say in Cleveland, wait until next year!:-D

Congratulations Mike and good luck in Lynchburg!

Bud, you scared the crap out of me in Madison.:-D That just means next year we're gonna have to be on our game at all the comps.

We've got several really good teams going here in Ohio. Folks should be scared when we all roll into town.:-P

U2CANQUE
08-31-2008, 08:40 PM
damn skippy, hell, we have started the petition to get the national smoker museum started up in Dallas's back yard....not like he doesnt have a head start on it or anything....

Plowboy
08-31-2008, 08:54 PM

Me, too. I'll hide it in my desk drawer at work. :wink:

HoDeDo
08-31-2008, 09:12 PM
I know someone with a data card, and a wireless router that happens to like Single Barrel too!!!

Coz
08-31-2008, 09:14 PM
I gotta get some one at work to fix the internet filters for the day....

Solidkick
09-01-2008, 10:06 AM
Oh great....I get to look forward to a slurred phone call.......it won't be the first I've ever gotten, but may be the first from you....LOL

Yakfishingfool
09-01-2008, 11:20 AM
is the draw on the net? Or somewhere to watch????

BBQchef33
09-01-2008, 11:28 AM
yeah, and vanna white will be pulling the tickets. :)

Yakfishingfool
09-01-2008, 02:48 PM
Sweet!!!! I wonder if Yolanda Vega could do it for us!!

Jeff_in_KC
09-01-2008, 02:51 PM
is the draw on the net? Or somewhere to watch????

Somewhere else usually has a "contact" at the draw that posts the drawn team names. Last year, someone here was watching that and repeating the lucky names here on the Brethren if I recall correctly.

Podge
09-01-2008, 04:22 PM
I have to say, even though i have a free pass back to The Jack this year, it isn't easy waiting and anticipating the draw !.. I have lots of freinds and a few close friends that I hope make it in. Being able to compete at the Jack is a great honor, an it's so much better to have your freinds to compete with you to share in the experience. That's what BBQ competition is all about !

Jeff_in_KC
09-01-2008, 09:18 PM
True Podge! It would be cool for me to get to go just because it's The Jack but also because Bubba and Jeff will be there. That would be pretty cool because we both kinda started up at the same time, with us about three contests earlier. I think they "graduated" before I did though. :lol:

KC_Bobby
09-01-2008, 10:27 PM
Good luck to everyone, may your bung get pulled.

Boy that just doesn't quite sound right.

Jeff_in_KC
09-02-2008, 12:19 PM
Good luck to everyone, may your bung get pulled.

Boy that just doesn't quite sound right.

Yeah, I don't think I'll run around telling people I hope to have my bung pulled on Thursday afternoon. :shock:

Alexa RnQ
09-02-2008, 12:27 PM
Are you kidding? If I got my bung pulled, I'd tell the world! And take pictures!! http://www.divaherself.com/funny/shiner.gif

Jeff@KC
09-02-2008, 05:10 PM
That's what I'm talkin about!!!

spicewine
09-02-2008, 05:18 PM
Jeff wants his Bung Pulled !!!

Pass it on !!!

HoDeDo
09-02-2008, 05:45 PM
Just a blind squirrel here.... but I'm goin to be watchin at work :) or in a parking lot somewhere drinking Jack and using my data card LOL

Plowboy
09-02-2008, 06:33 PM
Just a blind squirrel here.... but I'm goin to be watchin at work :) or in a parking lot somewhere drinking Jack and using my data card LOL

"Cause I'm a Plowboy! On a steel horse I ride!"

Podge
09-02-2008, 06:34 PM
"Cause I'm a Plowboy! On a steel horse I ride!"

now that's funny !

Rolling Smoke
09-02-2008, 07:19 PM
and I'll bet he's wanted....wanted....dead or alive

Podge
09-03-2008, 01:11 PM
Please give us your cell phone number so we can constantly bug you on who's being drawn at any given minute !! :-P

CaptTable
09-03-2008, 01:25 PM
I might make the drive!:lol:

Phillip

Scottie
09-03-2008, 01:28 PM
Can you call me when they get to Florida portion? then just hang up on me before you tell me the results... You know.. Just to mess with me... As I am going to stay away from the computers tomorrow...

I will have my lucky bung with me though. And my lucky hickory nut I have as well...

CaptTable
09-03-2008, 01:42 PM
Oh, please give me your cell number. I could have a lot of fun with that tomorrow!!!!!!!!

Phillip

CaptTable
09-03-2008, 01:55 PM
Scottie,

I'd . . . . . give . . . . . you . . .. . a . . .. . call . . . . but . . . . you . . . . know . . . how . .. . . slow . . . . I . . . . talk.:lol:

Phillip

Scottie
09-03-2008, 02:06 PM
I will have my lucky bung with me... I sent you an email and I typed real slow for ya...

Diva Q
09-03-2008, 04:52 PM
Good Luck to everyone.

matthew burt
09-03-2008, 05:26 PM
good luck everyone, hoping to see phat jacks name from NE draw

Rub
09-03-2008, 05:53 PM
This time tomorrow night there's gonna be some mighty happy teams! :eusa_clap

And also some "Just wait till next year" teams :cry:

Here's to hoping everyone here is in the first group - good luck everybody! :mrgreen:

JayAre
09-03-2008, 06:13 PM
This time tomorrow night there's gonna be some mighty happy teams! :eusa_clap

And also some "Just wait till next year" teams :cry:

Here's to hoping everyone here is in the first group - good luck everybody! :mrgreen:

Yeah, and by this time tomorrow night, there will be some drunk teams too...wait a minute thats just about every night!

Big Mike
09-03-2008, 06:37 PM
Good Luck Everyone.

I'm pulling for ya Rub!!!!

Jeff_in_KC
09-03-2008, 07:39 PM
Even with only about a 1 in 40 chance, I'm wound tighter than a clock tonight! Decided to go with Gentleman rather than Single Barrel and I can barely think about the comp we have this weekend for being preoccupied with the draw. This is some kinda cool chit going through it for the first time! Good luck everyone! Brother Lee, you know you're call number one tomorrow if the unthinkable happens! :wink:

Bub-Ba-Q
09-03-2008, 07:39 PM
Good luck to everybody and an eraly congrats to the winners.

Rub
09-03-2008, 08:07 PM
Thanks Big Mike :smile:

So are you in already? I know it was a possibility.

nooner
09-03-2008, 08:14 PM
Best of luck to everyone in the draw. I hope to see a lot of your names pulled tomorrow.

Jim

Coz
09-03-2008, 09:21 PM
Best of luck to every one.If we dont get drawn it still has been an unreal start to comp BBQ for us.Thanks to all that have helped us out!

KC_Bobby
09-03-2008, 10:11 PM
I can't access the forum during work. Someone please email, PM, text, or call me with the MO, KS, IA, ILL and NUB representatives please.

thank you

HoDeDo
09-03-2008, 10:20 PM
I can't access the forum during work. Someone please email, PM, text, or call me with the MO, KS, IA, ILL and NUB representatives please.thank you

Good luck everyone!!!

Bob, if Plowboys get a KS or MO draw.... you'll see mushroom cloud-like plumes of smoke from OP as I smoke the diesel and the tires driving into the lobby of todd's office to pick him up to go have an ice cold shot!!!

Kim or I can/will email you as we get them, assuming the filters dont kill me too. I'm usually ok getting out there, but sometimes traffic spikes cause them to temporarily block access.

Alexa RnQ
09-03-2008, 10:31 PM
Even with only about a 1 in 40 chance, I'm wound tighter than a clock tonight!
It only takes one! That's the hope I'm living on, anyway! http://www.divaherself.com/funny/woot.gif

Best of luck to all!

Yakfishingfool
09-04-2008, 09:15 AM
so, uhhhhhhh....any news yet? I'm dying here!!!

Que'inKC
09-04-2008, 09:32 AM
Good luck to everyone...Randy, Gene and I have our fingers crossed...

Bobby...I'm on the site about all day at work, so I'll text you if I hear...J

Plowboy
09-04-2008, 09:33 AM
so, uhhhhhhh....any news yet? I'm dying here!!!

Hold on to your panties! Draw doesn't start until 2pm Eastern.

Yakfishingfool
09-04-2008, 09:48 AM
OH!?, ok.....

U2CANQUE
09-04-2008, 09:56 AM
Laughing at visions of what everyone was like on Christmas Eve.....happy dances........

ique
09-04-2008, 10:06 AM
May your bung be lucky

http://www.jasonpereira.com/images/squirebung.jpg

Plowboy
09-04-2008, 11:32 AM
Draw? Is that today?

Muzzlebrake
09-04-2008, 11:52 AM
this should be covered live on ESPN......
think it would at least be on the "ocho"

Solidkick
09-04-2008, 12:12 PM
Yea.......I'm being really farking productive today.....can't keep my mind on my bidness....

Good luck to everyone with a chance today.......

U2CANQUE
09-04-2008, 12:12 PM
yeah, that is it, lets make the comps just like the World Series of Poker, hell, if they can build suspense with poker, can you imagine what they can do with comps?

bruskee
09-04-2008, 12:30 PM
Good luck today... 30 mins. ! !

StayDown
09-04-2008, 12:36 PM
Good luck to all of the Brethren elligible for the draw!!!

CaptTable
09-04-2008, 12:48 PM
I know that is mean, but, I'm only about 3 miles from the draw and can't be there so I thought I would make things miserable for everyone else!:biggrin:

Phillip

Jeff_in_KC
09-04-2008, 12:49 PM
OK I'm ready!!!! Good luck everyone!

GratefulSmoker
09-04-2008, 12:52 PM
Good luck Scot and everyone else in the draw!

Plowboy
09-04-2008, 12:56 PM
OK I'm ready!!!! Good luck everyone!

Nice. I have a 1pm meeting... that I scheduled!!! :mad::roll:

Off to talk about something other than my lucky bung.

Good luck everyone.

Que'inKC
09-04-2008, 12:57 PM
I actually CANCELED a 1pm meeting I had....and I scheduled IT...

Jeff_in_KC
09-04-2008, 12:59 PM
1 PM! Hopefully someone's posting results somewhere!!

Que'inKC
09-04-2008, 01:00 PM
No CHIT..I'm check 3 different sites

Yakfishingfool
09-04-2008, 01:02 PM
what sites???

Que'inKC
09-04-2008, 01:04 PM
Here, BBQ Forum and SmokeRing (Nothing really on the Smoke Ring)

lunchlady
09-04-2008, 01:25 PM
... sip ... sip ...

StayDown
09-04-2008, 01:27 PM
tapping fingers....waiting impatiently for results...

butts
09-04-2008, 01:30 PM
I'm excited and I'm not even in the farking draw!

HoDeDo
09-04-2008, 01:34 PM
43 watching the thread :)

Transformer BBQ
09-04-2008, 01:41 PM
F5 is the refresh button... ;)

Jorge
09-04-2008, 01:42 PM
Anybody want a kitten? I'm having them, and they will need a good home.....

Yakfishingfool
09-04-2008, 01:44 PM
You're having kittens?? Wow, got photo's? Comeon draw??? Whats taking so long

Plowboy
09-04-2008, 01:46 PM

They taste like chicken... well, more like cornish game hens.

Jeff_in_KC

Now see, if you were having a COW instead, you could use the brisket for the Jack! :wink: You can't use kitten meat. :roll:

YankeeBBQ
You're having kittens?? Wow, got photo's? Comeon draw??? Whats taking so long

I think they postponed it until tomorrow

BBQchef33
09-04-2008, 01:48 PM
thats not funny. !!!!

whos near lynchburg? time for a roadtrip...

but me thinks we're in (BBQ-Brethren) on an automatic(see rule #4, Only NY residents with a GC we can think of. )

Im still sittin here hitting F5.

StayDown
09-04-2008, 01:49 PM
Does anyone actually show up for the draw?

Divemaster
09-04-2008, 01:49 PM
That is mean and I'm not even in the draw!

Vince RnQ
09-04-2008, 01:50 PM
If I were in Lynchburg, I'd be at the draw.

Instead I'm in Arizona and in the draw.

Jorge
09-04-2008, 01:51 PM
Now see, if you were having a COW instead, you could use the brisket for the Jack! :wink: You can't use kitten meat. :roll:

I see a lot of Nair in your future

Ron_L
09-04-2008, 01:52 PM
We need someone on site with broadband...

Of course, you would think that JD would stream the draw. think of the advertising revenue from all of us watching the stream.

StayDown
09-04-2008, 01:52 PM
Makes me want a shot just thinking about it

Divemaster
09-04-2008, 01:54 PM
I'm excited and I'm not even in the farking draw!
I know that feeling!!! Good luck to all that are in!!!!

but me thinks we're in (BBQ-Brethren) on an automatic(see rule #4, Only NY residents with a GC we can think of. )
You were DQ'd because of that whole ear tucking incident....

Transformer BBQ
09-04-2008, 01:55 PM
I think they postponed it until tomorrow

I didn't know Vito now runs the Draw...

WineMaster
09-04-2008, 01:57 PM
Wouldnt this be a great time to test the chat room

SmokeInDaEye
09-04-2008, 01:57 PM
What's all the commotion about in here? Is Poobah giving reach around lessons again??? :mrgreen:

Good luck all.

YankeeBBQ
09-04-2008, 01:58 PM
Wouldnt this be a great time to test the chat room

Chat Room ?

WineMaster
09-04-2008, 01:59 PM
Jack chat

Desertdog
09-04-2008, 02:03 PM
We need someone on site with broadband...

Of course, you would think that JD would stream the draw. think of the advertising revenue from all of us watching the stream.

Ought be broadcast live on the Food Network....

Divemaster
09-04-2008, 02:05 PM
Now that would be a show I would want to watch!

SmokeInDaEye
09-04-2008, 02:06 PM
Now that would be a show I would want to watch!

"Bung Pullin' with the Neelys"

WineMaster
09-04-2008, 02:07 PM
We got the chatroom fillin up. Come on over

butts a fire

Yeah they could get Bobby Flay and Paula Dean to do the commentary and the Neelys could do analysis I can just see it now.

Plowboy
"Bung Pullin' with the Neelys"

Hey, that was the title of their sex tape.

Podge
09-04-2008, 02:08 PM
I have to admit, I'm just as nervous about the draw this year as last year.

SmokeInDaEye
09-04-2008, 02:10 PM
Hey, that was the title of their sex tape.

So you're the person who bought it.

Tried to go to the chatroom but I need some sort of plug-in to discuss bung pulling.

Plowboy
09-04-2008, 02:12 PM

No. I borrowed it from you, remember?

Divemaster
09-04-2008, 02:13 PM
We got the chatroom fillin up. Come on over

Wish I could, Damn Firewall!!!!!!:evil:

Keep me posted over here.... Please?!?!?!?!

YankeeBBQ
09-04-2008, 02:18 PM

Tried to go to the chatroom but I need some sort of plug-in to discuss bung pulling.

We're all talking about you in the chat room

Podge
09-04-2008, 02:22 PM
I'm starting to wonder if cell phones and lap tops had to be checked at the door for the draw.

Vince RnQ
09-04-2008, 02:23 PM
I was thinking the same thing.

Plowboy
09-04-2008, 02:25 PM
Gonna be a lot of drunk farkers drinking shots before this one is over.

Ron_L
09-04-2008, 02:25 PM
Wish I could, Damn Firewall!!!!!!:evil:

Keep me posted over here.... Please?!?!?!?!

Hee hee... You wouldn't believe what's going on in here... :rolleyes:

So far... no much.

BBQchef33
09-04-2008, 02:26 PM
chat rooms hoppin. jump in..

Yakfishingfool
09-04-2008, 02:26 PM
With 21st vcentury technology they could simulcast this on the net or sumtin....Sheesh!!!! I wonder if they fondle the bungs before drawing them???? Hmmmmm

Divemaster
09-04-2008, 02:27 PM
Hee hee... You wouldn't believe what's going on in here... :rolleyes:

So far... no much.
Now YOU'RE being mean!:sad:

Plowboy
09-04-2008, 02:30 PM
It has to be over, right? How long does this thing take?

Divemaster
09-04-2008, 02:32 PM
It's done when it's done.... Oopps, thought I was in Q-Talk...

Yakfishingfool
09-04-2008, 02:32 PM
HI Dive, mercy post for you.....

BBQchef33
09-04-2008, 02:33 PM
u need java.

Transformer BBQ
09-04-2008, 02:34 PM
I'm starting to wonder if cell phones and lap tops had to be checked at the door for the draw.

We get a cell phone video of Hussains execution, but the Jack Draw has better security...

Alexa RnQ
09-04-2008, 02:34 PM
I'm getting pretty tired of hearing "Welcome" from the computer on the other side of the room. I'm just sayin'. http://www.divaherself.com/funny/blank.gif

Smokedelic
09-04-2008, 02:35 PM
Is there a different login and password for the chat room?? I'm logged into the forum, but when I click to enter the chat room, I get a message that says invalid ID and password.

Divemaster
09-04-2008, 02:36 PM
HI Dive, mercy post for you.....

Thanks Bro... At least someone still cares.... Farkin Firewall!!!!!!!:mad:

Worst part is that it's a slow day and I can actually spend the time!!!!!

Bbq Bubba
09-04-2008, 02:37 PM
Thanks Bro... At least someone still cares.... Farkin Firewall!!!!!!!:mad:

Worst part is that it's a slow day and I can actually spend the time!!!!!

Are you blocked out bro??? :cool:

Yakfishingfool
09-04-2008, 02:37 PM
So let me "phil" you in....every one is going stir crazy and annoyed it's taking so long. Like a room full of little girls waiting for an open stall at the bathroom :)

Ron_L
09-04-2008, 02:38 PM
Chatroom update for Dive...

Phil is making calls to see where the results are. otherwise it's just idle chatter.

bruskee
09-04-2008, 02:38 PM
Mike, it was the same ID and PW from the forum for me..

Scot

Desertdog
09-04-2008, 02:39 PM
So let me "phil" you in....every one is going stir crazy and annoyed it's taking so long. Like a room full of little girls waiting for an open stall at the bathroom :)

:mrgreen: nice analogy

Divemaster
09-04-2008, 02:43 PM
Are you blocked out bro??? :cool:
You know it....

Thanks for the 'Heads' up....
Chatroom update for Dive...

Phil is making calls to see where the results are. otherwise it's just idle chatter.
I knew you wasn't all that mean... I'll stop spreading the rumors....

Plowboy
09-04-2008, 02:45 PM

It's done when it's done....

Wow, now that I read this again, is sounds like the dialog that happens with my wife once each month. :cool:

Podge
09-04-2008, 02:50 PM
Well, its been almost 2 hours, no results.. i'm going to relax and not worry about it (yeah, right).. no one can be reached, and nothing's posted. leads me to believe that we'll get the list of the 60 all at once.

Divemaster
09-04-2008, 02:51 PM
Wow, now that I read this again, is sounds like the dialog that happens with my wife once each month. :cool:
Nice swap out, but shouldn't the names be reversed????.

HoDeDo
09-04-2008, 02:52 PM

The whole thing lasts about 3 min.... so you must have clipped the part where she says... "nevermind" done. :wink:

Plowboy
09-04-2008, 02:59 PM
The whole thing lasts about 3 min.... so you must have clipped the part where she says... "nevermind" done. :wink:

But that was my personal best.

EDIT: The only time in my life I've been referred to as "small" and "quick".

Rub
09-04-2008, 03:12 PM
Looks like I'm out :icon_frow

Congrats to Bobby Q for GA! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Divemaster
09-04-2008, 03:13 PM

Where are the results!!!!!! I want answers!!!!!

J Appledog
Sorry!

tonto1117
Florida EJs Barbeque
Ga bobby q
utah checkered pig
nc mountain magic
bubba q auto
al smoking triggers
ms butt rub
va virginia bbq pirates
ky lotta bull
ark habitual smokers

So far per Tuffy on another forum

Divemaster
09-04-2008, 03:17 PM
Florida EJs Barbeque
Ga bobby q
utah checkered pig
nc mountain magic
bubba q auto
al smoking triggers
ms butt rub
va virginia bbq pirates
ky lotta bull
ark habitual smokers

So far per Tuffy on another forum
Thank you Tonto, I knew you loved me....

Diva Q
09-04-2008, 03:20 PM
just read that Dizzy Pig also got drawn

Westexbbq
09-04-2008, 03:22 PM
According to Judy at the hot line, BBQ Brethren are in.

Desertdog
09-04-2008, 03:24 PM
According to Judy at the hot line, BBQ Brethren are in.

She actually answered???

HoDeDo
09-04-2008, 03:25 PM
Wes, if you are gettin the hotline... might as well bust the list out :) I know some Plowboys that would be greatful wooo hooo!

tonto1117
09-04-2008, 03:28 PM
Sounds like Ulcer Acres and the Good Reverend are in.

Westexbbq
09-04-2008, 03:29 PM
Andy,
She was swamped and was kind enough to give me that.
She said they are getting the whole list out first to KCBS asap.
Best i could do at the time...

Yakfishingfool
09-04-2008, 03:30 PM
Rumors, all rumors so far.....We want a list, we want a list!!!!

ique
09-04-2008, 03:40 PM

You still got a chance with the Wild Card

tonto1117
09-04-2008, 03:58 PM
The Results

http://www.rbjb.com/jack08/jack08.pdf

Congrat's to all!!!

Yakfishingfool
09-04-2008, 04:00 PM
ummmmm...that didn't work so well.....Congrats guys!!!!

Muzzlebrake
09-04-2008, 04:06 PM
cheers everybody!

Yakfishingfool
09-04-2008, 04:08 PM
Did'nt see a page three!!!!! We're going to the JACK!!!!!! WOOOHOOOOO!!!! Congrats everybvody, see you there!!!

Plowboy
09-04-2008, 04:09 PM
Congrats everyone... time to submit our app to a local contest that weekend.

Nitrofly
09-04-2008, 04:10 PM
I found this on another forum

http://www.rbjb.com/jack08/jack08.pdf

tonto1117
09-04-2008, 04:11 PM
Did'nt see a page three!!!!! We're going to the JACK!!!!!! WOOOHOOOOO!!!! Congrats everybvody, see you there!!!

Figured from your reply you had missed that....Congrat's!!! :wink:

butts a fire
09-04-2008, 04:11 PM
Congrats to all that were drawn