PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call. Inside 30 days. 3rd Annual Crow River BBQ Challenge, Watertown, MN - July 18 & 19, 2008

Sir Smoke A Lot
07-16-2008, 08:30 AM
This is the Crow River BBQ contest on July 18-19. I have cooked this the past two years, but I am catering a dinner on Friday night, so I can't cook it. However, I will get my first judging experience in on Saturday. Any Brothers going to be there?

Ron_L
07-16-2008, 08:51 AM
I checked the KCBS schedule looking for this competition but I see one in Watertown with a different name. It shows up as the 2nd Annual Crow River BBQ. Is this the event that you are referring to? If it is I will edit the thread title to reflect the competition name that shows on the KCBS site and I will also include the dates of the comp.

musicmanryann
07-16-2008, 01:01 PM
I checked the KCBS schedule looking for this competition but I see one in Watertown with a different name. It shows up as the 2nd Annual Crow River BBQ. Is this the event that you are referring to? If it is I will edit the thread title to reflect the competition name that shows on the KCBS site and I will also include the dates of the comp.

Yes, this is the same competition. I will be there to spectate with my father. This will be the first bbq competition I have attended and I am really looking forward to it!:grin: