PDA

View Full Version : Seaside Heights, NJ

Jacked UP BBQ
06-10-2008, 07:41 PM
We are trying to put together a contest on the last weekend of september in the seaside heights, NJ area. We are trying to put up close to the beach so you and your family will be able to enjoy the Jersey Shores best. This will be a one day even with four categories, chicken, ribs, seafood, and iron chef. Please advise if there is interest, it will be for a charity who supports local children and their families with cancer. Please Let me know what you think. [email protected] :mrgreen::icon_pissed:icon_devil:icon_cool:icon_sh y:eek::rolleyes::oops:

pigmaker23
06-11-2008, 09:40 AM
KCBS CONTEST - Yes Unsanctioned Contest - No , with the cost of everything going up, can only really look at contests that are KCBS.

Jacked UP BBQ
06-11-2008, 09:43 AM
If the prize money is in the same area and it is a one day event that will be much cheaper, what is the difference? KCBS contests are not always the most fun!

Cue's Your Daddy
06-11-2008, 10:05 AM
good point

WannaBeBBQueen
06-11-2008, 10:16 AM
Swamp Pit BBQ might consider it, we don't have any events in September.

Jacked UP BBQ
06-11-2008, 10:23 AM
thanks for your interest, will have apps in a few weeks when I can set the dates in stone. Thanks again

Fat Angel
06-11-2008, 10:37 AM
I would be down to try it out. I live only a few minutes away in Normandy. I know it is for charity but would love more info on the prize money and the entry fee. Basically the more information the merrier. If you need any help i know a few of people in Seaside and would love to talk to them.

LazyRiverBarbecue
06-11-2008, 12:05 PM
Bridgeton NJ is Sept. 19 and 20. We're already signed up for that one...so depending on the date for this one, we may be interested.

Donna